Author Topic: Bilderberg Group  (Read 20005 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Bilderberg Group
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2014, 02:56:45 PM »
The real question is what were SPEmaw and his friends talking about at their private, closed door poker game last weekend?  Why all the secrecy?  If they weren't doing anything wrong, then surely they wouldn't mind broadcasting their poker games on some type of media, right?  But they don't.  You just know they're up to something.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2014, 03:06:16 PM »
The real question is what were SPEmaw and his friends talking about at their private, closed door poker game last weekend?  Why all the secrecy?  If they weren't doing anything wrong, then surely they wouldn't mind broadcasting their poker games on some type of media, right?  But they don't.  You just know they're up to something.

If it was a Logan Act violation, the public deserves to know.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2014, 03:17:24 PM »

It clearly wasn't. No one involved has the ability to manipulate foreign policy direction. You're a full on dumbass if you can't understand the difference. Way to epitomize the "straw man" examples you all typically discredit.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2014, 03:31:31 PM »

It clearly wasn't. No one involved has the ability to manipulate foreign policy direction. You're a full on dumbass if you can't understand the difference. Way to epitomize the "straw man" examples you all typically discredit.

How many Logan Act violations have been successfully prosecuted, SPEWmaw?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2014, 03:40:11 PM »
Insights into the Personalities of Conspiracy Theorists - Scientific American

tl;dr - if these dorks believe one conspiracy they believe 'em all. when they tell you the moon landing was faked you can bet that 9/11 was an inside job and global warming is false.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2014, 03:41:51 PM »
I don't think every group of people's private meetings should be subject to public scrutiny.

To the poster who suggested that the Logan Act violates the US Constitution: that too is your opinion. It has not been ruled unconsitutional and, in fact, the only SCOTUS opinion every given regarding the act reaffirmed it.

Hey SPEWmaw, what was the name of that SCOTUS opinion you're talking about?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2014, 03:57:32 PM »
I don't think every group of people's private meetings should be subject to public scrutiny.

To the poster who suggested that the Logan Act violates the US Constitution: that too is your opinion. It has not been ruled unconsitutional and, in fact, the only SCOTUS opinion every given regarding the act reaffirmed it.

Hey SPEmaw, what was the name of that SCOTUS opinion you're talking about?

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/299/304/case.html

I think there has only been 1 indictment since the act was passed in 1799. It was in like 1803. Do your own research.

Bottom line, I think there's a huge difference between a hypothetical poker game I might host and these meetings. Logan act or no logan act, it's pretty shady. I agree with the poster who stated that anyone who doesn't think big business and the world powers, esp. centralized banks, are, by and large, corrupt institutions is a big moron.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2014, 04:29:17 PM »

Hey SPEmaw, what was the name of that SCOTUS opinion you're talking about?

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/299/304/case.html

I think there has only been 1 indictment since the act was passed in 1799. It was in like 1803. Do your own research.

Bottom line, I think there's a huge difference between a hypothetical poker game I might host and these meetings. Logan act or no logan act, it's pretty shady. I agree with the poster who stated that anyone who doesn't think big business and the world powers, esp. centralized banks, are, by and large, corrupt institutions is a big moron.

I know the answers, SPEWmaw.  Zero convictions to date.  Since you're so conversant in Logan Act jurisprudence where in that SCOTUS opinion you linked do they discuss the Logan Act? 

protip: they don't

itk nug: the case dealt with a Congressional delegation of the effective enforcement date of a violation of federal law to the discretion of POTUS

tl,dr: you're a shitbrained rough ridin' idiot

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2014, 04:33:00 PM »
I never know if Bread's venom is because he hates John Currie so much or if it's because the Illini pretty much rule at underachieving.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2014, 04:34:35 PM »
I never know if Bread's venom is because he hates John Currie so much or if it's because the Illini pretty much rule at underachieving.

Maybe both. It's probably most related to the underachieving part tho.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »
Dax makes the best friends. 

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2014, 05:15:38 PM »
i knew that dax was a bilderberger! i actually skimmed this thread earlier today to see where he weighed in. totally confirms what that scientific american article says about weirdos applying their awful logic to everything that isn't right in front of their faces.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2014, 05:26:01 PM »
i knew that dax was a bilderberger! i actually skimmed this thread earlier today to see where he weighed in. totally confirms what that scientific american article says about weirdos applying their awful logic to everything that isn't right in front of their faces.

Did I weigh in on the Bildeberg thing?   I think I only weighed on Bread's somewhat venomous nature at times.   Sorry Bread.

Bubbles, you're a little obsessive and weird.   

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:34:13 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2014, 05:30:46 PM »
Pretty tough day on the boards for SPEmaw...

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2014, 08:45:46 PM »

Almost 2,800 posts on a KSU message board by a squawk. I feel confident saying that my worst day is better than your best.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2014, 08:48:05 PM »

Almost 2,800 posts on a KSU message board by a squawk. I feel confident saying that my worst day is better than your best.

When you play the game of posts, you either win or get PI'd.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2014, 09:20:22 PM »

You're ignoring the fact that you post that much on a KSU board. I feel that it's pertinent.

PS, I don't even know what PI means.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2014, 09:43:00 PM »

You're ignoring the fact that you post that much on a KSU board. I feel that it's pertinent.

PS, I don't even know what PI means.

Don't be like this, it is truly unbecoming.  This is my BBS of choice for reasons beyond school affiliation.  I post here because I have discerning tastes. 

Maybe you should hire a PI to find out what PI means.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2014, 10:20:14 PM »
This rough ridin' squawk just won't give up  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire