Author Topic: The War on Cops. Thanks Demoleftists  (Read 751 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The War on Cops. Thanks Demoleftists
« on: July 08, 2016, 07:36:36 PM »
The National Association of Police Organizations honcho says Obama and DOJ are the cause of violence against police.  Me, SkiB, and all god fearing gravy eaters know this.  Many copycat incidents.  Welcome to the summer of rage.  Conventions may be next targets.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: The War on Cops. Thanks Demoleftists
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:17:56 PM »
The National Association of Police Organizations honcho says Obama and DOJ are the cause of violence against police.  Me, SkiB, and all god fearing gravy eaters know this.  Many copycat incidents.  Welcome to the summer of rage.  Conventions may be next targets.
SHALL NOT INFRINGE!
:adios:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:18:25 PM »
Hillary is insinuating white people are making a few bad rogue cops shoot blacks.  She said we need to adopt regulations for all police organization; the nationalization of police - the dream of the mmoaist left.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 11:29:20 PM »

NOT well said.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

The Big Train

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 11:34:01 PM »
Cut the crap SB

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 12:30:36 AM »
Gop convention must allow concealed carry guns now.  Self defense is in the BOR

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2016, 02:10:13 AM »
I'm starting to believe skinny benny is a renocat sock.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2016, 12:44:13 PM »
Most gravy eatin Americans know that if you shake up a can of dark pop it will explode when opened. Obama and Hillary have been shaking the hell out of the pop can. If I was in that can I be mad too. Not its exploded into cop war.  I am glad to see Obama dialing down his rhetoric and saying we all need to work this out. But I'm ashamed Hillary Clinton who said white people are responsible for all of this happening. Growing up in Haven Reno County I am prejudiced but I don't act upon them. The black murderer in Dallas doesn't represent all black people. These trigger-happy cops that pull guns on people for traffic stop don't represent all white people. Hillary has no business being president of the United States if her aim is to polarize and divided this country.  I hope the prediction that this will be the Summer of Rage with war against cops does not happen

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 03:11:55 PM »
The gubernor of.Minnesota, democrat, is.a.can shaker.  He.came out without knowing any facts and said driver was.shot.because he was black.  If a.cop thought a.white.guy was going for.a gun he.would.have blasted the white guy too.  BLM.has to justify all of the.money they are getting from Soros.