Author Topic: Need twitter help plz  (Read 4016 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Need twitter help plz
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 12:26:50 PM »
i want to receive an email every time @nikestore tweets with the tweet in the email, is this possible?

If you give me 5 dollars for every time I email you with an @nikestore tweet I can make it possible. but seriously... why won't it work to "Turn on notification" on the twitter app in @nikestore's twitter profile? 

this all sounds very fascinating- i'm going to do some research in the "app world" and we'll just see about this data you have cast upon my thread.   

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 12:57:39 PM »
i want to receive an email every time @nikestore tweets with the tweet in the email, is this possible?

If you give me 5 dollars for every time I email you with an @nikestore tweet I can make it possible. but seriously... why won't it work to "Turn on notification" on the twitter app in @nikestore's twitter profile? 

this all sounds very fascinating- i'm going to do some research in the "app world" and we'll just see about this data you have cast upon my thread.   

seriously.   http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Push-Notifications-for-a-Users-Tweets-on-Twitter-for-iPhone

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Push-Notifications-for-a-Users-Tweets-on-Twitter-for-Android-App
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2014, 02:56:37 PM »
thanks 1bigwillie, this data maze has been solved.  mods pls unpin

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2014, 03:27:34 PM »

:emawkid:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 02:09:33 PM »

:emawkid:

is it possible to turn off their replies?  nikestore tweets a shitload of replies, i just want their original message