Author Topic: He is risen!  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: He is risen!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 12:25:55 PM »
i'm having fun picturing 'ol wacky just kicking little kids asses left and right for dat ring money :D

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2014, 12:31:33 PM »
Went to gf's easter. One house full of 60 ppl wanting to meet "the new guy and being extremly hungover was not a good recipe. They also hide eggs with $ in them and they put the n00bs egg at the top of a tree. I'm afraid of heights and I was about to break the branch with my gangly size. They told me to stop and had a kid get it instead.  :lol: :facepalm: I think it went well tho.

Your girlfriends family puts money in eggs and hides them at the top of trees? Awesome. I've been doing easter wrong.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2014, 01:03:28 PM »
 ;)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 01:11:19 PM »
There were people in Denver selling "praising and blazing" shirts yesterday. I almost bought one.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 02:55:52 PM »
Christians aren't bothering you, leave them alone. Why be so threatened by what other people believe in?

Not wanting to start a long debate, but on occasion, when asked whether or not my wife and I are atheists (we don't broadcast it, but we're honest when asked), we get insults.

One woman called my wife a devil right to her face.  It was kind of weird.

Easter is pretty great, though.  Love the candy.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 03:00:30 PM »
Christians aren't bothering you, leave them alone. Why be so threatened by what other people believe in?

Not wanting to start a long debate, but on occasion, when asked whether or not my wife and I are atheists (we don't broadcast it, but we're honest when asked), we get insults.

One woman called my wife a devil right to her face.  It was kind of weird.

Easter is pretty great, though.  Love the candy.

Wow, I would have lol'd so hard in that crazy woman's face.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 03:02:57 PM »
Hey idiots, Christians aren't bothering you, leave them alone. Why be so threatened by what other people believe in?

Christians knock on my door to sell me on their Mormon Bible.  Christians protest funerals with God hates mommies signs.  Christians hang out in bar districts reading the Bible and telling everyone to repent when people just want a beer.  Christians try to prevent two people from getting married because they are gay.  Christians undermine the science that children should be learning in school.

I mean, I'm also Christian, but I can get where some people are bothered by them.