Author Topic: oaf is against the gay lifestyle  (Read 27219 times)

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: oaf is against the gay lifestyle
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2014, 02:19:06 PM »
if nothing else this thread has served as an amazing view into the brain of the "gay lifestyle disliker"

yeah I didn't ever think that my first response to these people would change to, "you need to go masterbate"

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2014, 02:23:18 PM »
if nothing else this thread has served as an amazing view into the brain of the "gay lifestyle disliker"

yeah I didn't ever think that my first response to these people would change to, "you need to go masterbate"

Paradigm shift

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2014, 03:20:02 PM »
What is your view on unmarried straight couples who have sex for the sole purpose of procreation?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2014, 03:21:21 PM »
What is your view on unmarried straight couples who have sex for the sole purpose of procreation?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2014, 03:27:05 PM »

Man that is really eatin at you huh? I'm glad you can sum up my entire existence into that "gay lifestyle disliker" guy.

It's just a different view of things. I don't look down on you for your views or on gay people for being sexually active. If it's not that then someone else might be lustful, lazy, greedy, gluttonous or addicted to drugs or alcohol, whatever I don't care. Everyone's got there vices and problems and I know I have a lot of crap I gotta improve on, so it's not my job to judge.

Everything I've said in this thread is just my view of things and I don't expect everyone to feel the same way.

You did the thing again where you swear you're not judging, but then you segue from gay directly into "Everyone's got there vices and problems."  Like when you said that you don't look down on gay people because you have problems and other people lie, cheat and steal too so it's basically all good. 

It makes it seem like you are implying that being gay is a vice or personal problem, which of course would be passing judgment.  It's really something how this makes sense to you.  Like I imply the hell out of it, but since I refuse to actually say it you can't hold me accountable for the opinion. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2014, 03:29:21 PM »

Man that is really eatin at you huh? I'm glad you can sum up my entire existence into that "gay lifestyle disliker" guy.

no, I'm good. and I'm confident you are more than someone who "dislikes the gay lifestyle". however, it's the only thing I know about you. like, your post ratio is 3/4 disliking the gay lifestyle and 1/4 posts I don't remember.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2014, 03:34:10 PM »
has the word "lifestyle" ever been use positively?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2014, 03:41:53 PM »
where did you come up with these views? i mean, i understand all the gay stuff is biblely, but even evangelical christians view non procreational sex as a gift from god to be shared in a marriage.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2014, 03:43:24 PM »
where did you come up with these views? i mean, i understand all the gay stuff is biblely, but even evangelical christians view non procreational sex as a gift from god to be shared in a marriage.

yeah it seems like he took all the weird parts from all the religions re: sex and just mashed them together.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2014, 03:50:35 PM »
OK, since this is a mature discussion, involving reasonable adults, about perfectly natural human functions, let  me pose a hypothetical to the group:

What if I have consensual sex with my spouse, where I ejaculate on her breasts, BUT she then wipes the semen onto her fingers and places them in her own vagina?  Is this moral?  Sounds like it is, because she can foster procreation via this activity, right?

Also, as a follow up (this one is trickier):  What if I am consensually anal penetrating her, and I ejaculate BY ACCIDENT (did not intend to "finish" so quickly)...could I then return to the correct side of morality if I were to orally suck the semen from her anus, then regurgitate (or "spit") the semen into her vagina?  Furthermore, would you say that this grants me "a lot" of credit with God?  The answer to this is VERY important to a Canadian friend of mine, because in the scenario I just described, he is exceptionally reluctant to take the described steps to get back on the "right side of morality." TIA.

Good talk guys.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2014, 03:52:22 PM »
PETE NO!!
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2014, 03:53:08 PM »

PETE NO!!

Hmmmm, disappointing, but rules are rules I guess.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2014, 03:54:02 PM »
 :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2014, 03:54:26 PM »
also interested in the answers to these questions

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2014, 03:54:56 PM »
Pete is the best!  :lol:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2014, 03:56:29 PM »
wow pete

masterpiece

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2014, 03:56:49 PM »

lol I think I might have misrepresented or maybe you misunderstood when I said procreation. I don't mean for your only intention during sex or for sex to be to make a baby.

I simply mean that you need to leave the possibility open whenever you do have sex. (Which can be whenever suits you and your spouse) There is no limit or certain times or anything of that nature as long as what you do gives the possibility for life.

Is this all a rouse so you don't have to wear a rubber?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2014, 03:57:35 PM »

lol I think I might have misrepresented or maybe you misunderstood when I said procreation. I don't mean for your only intention during sex or for sex to be to make a baby.

I simply mean that you need to leave the possibility open whenever you do have sex. (Which can be whenever suits you and your spouse) There is no limit or certain times or anything of that nature as long as what you do gives the possibility for life.

There you have it, my anus-to-vagina oral semen relocation example passes muster. 

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2014, 03:58:14 PM »
OK, since this is a mature discussion, involving reasonable adults, about perfectly natural human functions, let  me pose a hypothetical to the group:

What if I have consensual sex with my spouse, where I ejaculate on her breasts, BUT she then wipes the semen onto her fingers and places them in her own vagina?  Is this moral?  Sounds like it is, because she can foster procreation via this activity, right?

Also, as a follow up (this one is trickier):  What if I am consensually anal penetrating her, and I ejaculate BY ACCIDENT (did not intend to "finish" so quickly)...could I then return to the correct side of morality if I were to orally suck the semen from her anus, then regurgitate (or "spit") the semen into her vagina?  Furthermore, would you say that this grants me "a lot" of credit with God?  The answer to this is VERY important to a Canadian friend of mine, because in the scenario I just described, he is exceptionally reluctant to take the described steps to get back on the "right side of morality." TIA.

Good talk guys.

Quote from: God
WELL DONE! WELL DONE! GOOD EFFORT! GOOD EFFORT! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2014, 03:58:36 PM »
 :lol:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2014, 03:58:53 PM »
This dude has more flip flops than a summer pool party at  bsac's summer house

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2014, 03:59:11 PM »
Pete :lol:

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2014, 04:00:11 PM »
Holy crap Pete, I can't rough ridin' breathe over here.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2014, 04:02:24 PM »

Good talk guys.

Pete, I think you are really just putting it in God's hands at that point. If God chooses to kill you from some strange bacteria living in your wife's anus, then we will all know that you really don't give a crap (pun intended :lol:) about procreation at all, but if you survive disease-free, you will know that your heart is pure and that you really do want that baby. You just have to wait it out with no antibiotics for 48 hours to be sure.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2014, 04:04:09 PM »
NOBODY POINT OUT ANYTHING AWFUL THAT HIPPOCRATICOAF SAYS BECAUSE IT COULD PREVENT FUTURE CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS IN A DISCUSSION!

Calm down, tool. You look like an idiot.

FYI, Michael Sam's combine performance was awful. Most kickers are faster and stronger than he is.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd