Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335523 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1825 on: July 26, 2016, 12:19:31 AM »
bfd, even college gameday confiscates signs all the time

Skinny do you have relatives living in South America who seem, ya know, out of place relative to their surroundings and are a bit reclusive??

yes on the relatives in South America, no to the out of place/reclusive part

So they acclimated, good, keeps them out from in front of the firing squad.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: July 26, 2016, 10:47:18 AM »
:dunno:
There were visible Bernie signs all night long. I even saw a Jill Stein sign. CBS seemed like they were only showing Bernie signs and Hillary signs that were modified.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: July 27, 2016, 06:35:21 AM »
At.least.her man believes in God, and.asks for his blessings.  Others of her supporters don't.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: July 30, 2016, 07:56:58 AM »
Supposedly Trump accused Hilliar-y of eating dog turd sandwiches.  She replied, "How dare he make such mean unfounded statements.  He knows I don't like bread."  I find it odd Clinton has not yet refuted Trump's charges.  Has she acquiesced?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: July 30, 2016, 09:44:04 AM »
The Russians are engaged because I think they believe that if Hillary is elected, they're going to end up in a war with the United States. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: July 30, 2016, 09:46:37 AM »
 :jeffy:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: July 30, 2016, 10:13:20 AM »
A war with Russia does not sound sane and competent
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: July 30, 2016, 11:13:49 AM »
The Russians are engaged because I think they believe that if Hillary is elected, they're going to end up in a war with the United States. 

I think it is far more likely that they are supporting Trump because he talked of acknowledging Crimea as Russian and pulling support for NATO.  Trump is less likely to have a war with Russia but only because he seems to be willing to let them do whatever they want.  Putin is happy to feed Trump's ego if it gets him what he wants.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: July 30, 2016, 11:15:24 AM »
Also his Russian debt can be forgiven if he let's Russia do whatever they want
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1839 on: July 30, 2016, 11:17:44 AM »

I think it is far more likely that they are supporting Trump because he talked of acknowledging Crimea as Russian and pulling support for NATO.  Trump is less likely to have a war with Russia but only because he seems to be willing to let them do whatever they want.  Putin is happy to feed Trump's ego if it gets him what he wants.

Do whatever they want?   Has there be any encroachment on Russia's periphery?   How would the US react if Russian ABM systems were being deployed in Mexico?   How would the US react if Russia was systematically toppling US client states?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: July 30, 2016, 11:33:49 AM »
Trump doesn't know what that means
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: July 30, 2016, 11:38:39 AM »
Trump doesn't know what that means

Translation: I love HilforWar2016

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: July 30, 2016, 11:39:01 AM »

Do whatever they want?   Has there be any encroachment on Russia's periphery?   How would the US react if Russian ABM systems were being deployed in Mexico?   How would the US react if Russia was systematically toppling US client states?

Russia wants the Baltic states back. Trump will let Putin have them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: July 30, 2016, 11:49:29 AM »

Yep, absolutely worth starting WWIII over.

#hilforwar2016

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: July 30, 2016, 12:18:55 PM »

Yeah, I mean so would Hilary. 

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: July 30, 2016, 12:19:59 PM »

#hilforwar2016

wow. just wow. you would have made a great nazi sympathizer back in the 30s and 40s.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: July 30, 2016, 01:40:32 PM »
You dumb maggots.  Putin hates Hillary because she is an atheist who supports the destruction of Christianity and the moral decay of humanity.  Putin is.a.devout member of the Russian Orthodox Church.  He is described as a zealot that favors merging the state and church.  Russian believe Omama is President of Sodom and Gomorrah.  They don't want to be like the Clinton sleazes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: July 30, 2016, 03:22:05 PM »

#hilforwar2016

wow. just wow. you would have made a great nazi sympathizer back in the 30s and 40s.

Really Mr. War Monger, you'll take WWIII??

Fascinating

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: July 30, 2016, 03:24:10 PM »
Sounds like a place worthy of spilling American blood over.

http://observer.com/2016/02/estonia-wants-more-nato-troops-but-only-if-they-arent-black/

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: July 30, 2016, 05:09:33 PM »
You dumb maggots.  Putin hates Hillary because she is an atheist who supports the destruction of Christianity and the moral decay of humanity.  Putin is.a.devout member of the Russian Orthodox Church.  He is described as a zealot that favors merging the state and church.  Russian believe Omama is President of Sodom and Gomorrah.  They don't want to be like the Clinton sleazes.

Putin is a great example of Christians