Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335511 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1700 on: July 07, 2016, 04:14:25 PM »
CNN:

FBI guy says that Hill is a huge simpleton:

Comey also testified that there were three emails found on Clinton's servers bearing the letter "C" which denotes they were classified, in apparent contradiction of the former secretary of state's statements.
But he said it was not clear whether Clinton knew that such a designation denoted classified material, saying "the secretary may not have been as sophisticated as people assume" when it comes to such issues.

He explained that under relevant statutes, prosecutors would have to prove Clinton clearly knew she was breaking the law to win a case.
"Should have known, must have known, had to know, does not get you there," he said.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: July 07, 2016, 04:21:43 PM »
Michigancat wins this round
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: July 07, 2016, 09:00:31 PM »
Cbs is reporting the State Department is reopening an internal mishandling of emails.  I don't know what this means, but it is an interesting development.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1703 on: July 07, 2016, 09:24:31 PM »
Very strange, indeed
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: July 10, 2016, 07:21:42 PM »
At the very least we learned from the FBI that MG is too stupid to understand legal documents she signed, doesn't understand rules, does what she dang well pleases, can't hire competent people to run a program right, and that she is.careless and reckless executive.  She wants to run a national tuition program, a national healthcare system, and.a.national police force.  #TRAINWRECKEDAMERICA.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: July 10, 2016, 07:57:07 PM »
Yes, a woman who completed law school, became a successful lawyer, was first lady, was a U.S. senator, and is currently Secretary of State is definitely too stupid to understand things.

Unlike renocat, who is definitely very smart as he sits in his parents' basement like all the other gE'rs
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: July 10, 2016, 08:04:40 PM »
Yes, a woman who completed law school, became a successful lawyer, was first lady, was a U.S. senator, and is currently Secretary of State is definitely too stupid to understand things.

Unlike renocat, who is definitely very smart as he sits in his parents' basement like all the other gE'rs

:shy:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: July 10, 2016, 08:10:29 PM »
 :Chirp: Lolfart, I am at a level 5 or 6 at the moment and set my time machine for 2013. What I meant to say was "is your next president."
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: July 10, 2016, 08:16:59 PM »
To be fair to Reno, he was paraphrasing the FBI's legal conclusion.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: July 10, 2016, 08:52:39 PM »
To be fair to Reno, he was paraphrasing the FBI's legal conclusion.

:cheers:

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: July 11, 2016, 01:30:42 PM »
What a scene:  Hillary up on stage in her Mao cut pink pantsuit, Obama stammering and stumbling trying to spit something out remotely coherent  and all the Hilbots in the audience.   

Just looking forward to her next visit to an all black church.

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: July 12, 2016, 11:35:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741351028273086464

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741311272818475008

Yard Dog I kinda feel like you should also post those in the Trump thread, because six years from now when I get nostalgic for that weird-ass time in American history when Donald Trump was a major party nominee and was tweeting whatever the eff he wanted, I'm going to read that thread and I want to see those two Hillary #tbt tweets. He is an absolute twitter master.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1713 on: July 13, 2016, 11:49:30 AM »
The latest Hillary AD is pure comedy.  I mean sure they made Trump sound dumb, but the whole I stared down Putin, brought peace to Gaza (after Israel did what they wanted) and stopped human trafficking (it's as big a problem as ever).

Is just pure comedy.   The Hilbots  will eat it up, and most Americans aren't informed enough to know its total bullshit.  So I guess it is effective.   Sadly Trump won't spend the money but the rebuttal could be a 2 hour infomercial on how incompetent she was as SOS.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:56:58 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: July 13, 2016, 12:01:47 PM »
Dax is NOT going to let Hillary get away with a damn thing. Stay vigilant friend
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: July 13, 2016, 01:09:55 PM »
Dax is NOT going to let Hillary get away with a damn thing. Stay vigilant friend

Time for some fresh H2016 stickers on the bumper,  lib.   #abt

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: July 13, 2016, 03:06:35 PM »
It is Hillarious that ol MG is spending so much each day on ads and WUD justs chews his cud and he is ahead in polls.  Hilliary is like a oversexed teenager in a whorehouse that dries up fast and withers.  Dax should take his give her hell campaign national.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: July 13, 2016, 09:35:50 PM »
What's WUD?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: July 14, 2016, 12:29:36 AM »

Damn what is Hillary thinking? Basically an ad for Trump

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: July 14, 2016, 10:14:17 AM »
Hilliary wisdom pointer.  You can brush your teeth and you can brush your butt, don't brush your teeth with your butt brush.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: July 14, 2016, 10:53:19 AM »
It's stunning the lengths that the Democratic party is going to in order to maintain power.   They're now willing to set aside everything, even supporting a racist corrupt Neo-Con like Hillary in order to maintain the White House.    Sad.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/12/fbi-agents-signed-nda-for-matters-involving-hillarys-emails/

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: July 14, 2016, 12:20:50 PM »
I liked the reference to citizens united. A lawsuit she brought to squelch out free speech. What a psychopath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: July 14, 2016, 02:24:31 PM »
Next up, what role does Obama continue to play in the campaign.   I know the typical ProgLib type and their selective hearing didn't comprehend that Hillary (and Bernie) by and large totally dogged out the Obama years, particularly in the debates.    Both painting a picture of an America in a terrible state and in dire need of them to lead the country out of the malaise.   

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: July 14, 2016, 02:26:54 PM »
Next up, what role does Obama continue to play in the campaign.   I know the typical ProgLib type and their selective hearing didn't comprehend that Hillary (and Bernie) by and large totally dogged out the Obama years, particularly in the debates.    Both painting a picture of an America in a terrible state and in dire need of them to lead the country out of the malaise.

Hillary certainly had a strange way of expressing her extreme displeasure and disgust with the Obama era by serving in the highest profile cabinet position.  False flag?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: July 14, 2016, 04:13:17 PM »

Hillary certainly had a strange way of expressing her extreme displeasure and disgust with the Obama era by serving in the highest profile cabinet position.  False flag?

She hasn't been SOS for 3 years KK.   :facepalm: