Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335492 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1400 on: April 15, 2016, 07:22:34 AM »
Good to know the party of science and technology has an unfounded fear and ignorance of hydraulic fracturing. Something that has helped provide cheap gad to power homes and businesses for almost 70 years.

Oh yeah, they hate nasa too
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: April 15, 2016, 07:24:18 AM »
If the DNC convention is 100% powered by wind and solar, and everyone doesn't arrive by bicycle, it's a giant hypocritical sham.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: April 15, 2016, 02:56:57 PM »
Good to know the party of science and technology has an unfounded fear and ignorance of hydraulic fracturing. Something that has helped provide cheap gad to power homes and businesses for almost 70 years.

Oh yeah, they hate nasa too
:lol:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: April 16, 2016, 06:44:42 AM »
Whackadoodle, indeed

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: May 04, 2016, 11:21:18 AM »
Well Trump has been great for Hillary.  Very little coverage of her pandering to every group out there in some of the most disengenius campaigning in history.  More stories of foreign entities buying influence via the Clinton Foundation.

Libya and Syria still a mess, a situation she had a huge hand in creating.   Relations with Russia at an all time post breakup low, a situation that she kick started.   The FBI still investigating her massive information security missteps.   

But Trump might build a wall.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: May 04, 2016, 08:02:11 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: May 04, 2016, 08:05:24 PM »
Unfortunately for HFP2016 the girl in the picture wasn't running on "C.P. Time".

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: May 04, 2016, 09:52:09 PM »
Am I the only person that has no earthly clue as to what we're looking at in that picture?

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: May 04, 2016, 09:52:59 PM »
Yes
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: May 04, 2016, 09:53:41 PM »
I don't get it, mir

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: May 04, 2016, 10:33:57 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 04, 2016, 11:19:00 PM »
 :blank:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: May 05, 2016, 03:04:36 PM »
I have heard a similar response from an ex CIA guy on a podcast recently.  He also said that if anyone else did this, they would be in jail awaiting trial. 

The bullshit act of not understanding anything digital makes me hate her more.  I mean, you rough ridin' understand what it is to wipe a server if you direct someone to set up your own server.  Also, the note that she surely did this for some political reason, is something that basically everyone else is avoiding.  Why go to the trouble of setting up a server if you aren't trying to avoid FOIA or something else?  The whole thing is bullshit and she deserves jail. 

I am not voting for Trump, but at least his supporters know that he hasn't violated the Espionage Act of the same country that he is trying to become pres of.

Clinton supporters are shills.

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: May 05, 2016, 03:07:35 PM »
If trump wins she is mumped.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 05, 2016, 03:08:17 PM »
If Clinton gets indicted after the convention, do the democrats get to choose a different name for the ballot?

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: May 05, 2016, 03:09:49 PM »
Like if trump wins she will probably need to hurry up and ask for a conviction so Obama can pardon her on his way out

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 05, 2016, 03:23:26 PM »
If Clinton gets indicted after the convention, do the democrats get to choose a different name for the ballot?

yes

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: May 05, 2016, 03:50:42 PM »
I have heard a similar response from an ex CIA guy on a podcast recently.  He also said that if anyone else did this, they would be in jail awaiting trial. 

The bullshit act of not understanding anything digital makes me hate her more.  I mean, you rough ridin' understand what it is to wipe a server if you direct someone to set up your own server.  Also, the note that she surely did this for some political reason, is something that basically everyone else is avoiding.  Why go to the trouble of setting up a server if you aren't trying to avoid FOIA or something else?  The whole thing is bullshit and she deserves jail. 

I am not voting for Trump, but at least his supporters know that he hasn't violated the Espionage Act of the same country that he is trying to become pres of.

I'm probably what you would call shill and that is fine, I get it. But if I knew the GOP was gonna FOIA every email I made to try politicize every little thing I did wrong, I would probably try to hide as much of the info as possible too.

I just for the life of me can not understand the logic, how did she not know this was gonna blow up in her face?

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: May 05, 2016, 03:55:46 PM »

I'm probably what you would call shill and that is fine, I get it. But if I knew the GOP was gonna FOIA every email I made to try politicize every little thing I did wrong, I would probably try to hide as much of the info as possible too.

I just for the life of me can not understand the logic, how did she not know this was gonna blow up in her face?

If I were in her shoes, I'd want the GOP to FOIA every thing I do, because at some point it makes them look petty and makes me look better. Of course, that's assuming I'm not doing anything unethical or criminal.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: May 05, 2016, 03:58:10 PM »
So you think she did this, you think its wrong, and you are ok with her judgment as president? 

Also, she has zero hassle with the FOIA, other than trying to cover up bad decisions or something that would cause her to lose face.  She has a whole stable of aides to handle crap like that.  As a fed elected official, everything she creates in her office is ours.  eff her trying to hide any of it.

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: May 05, 2016, 04:17:18 PM »
So you think she did this, you think its wrong, and you are ok with her judgment as president? 

Also, she has zero hassle with the FOIA, other than trying to cover up bad decisions or something that would cause her to lose face.  She has a whole stable of aides to handle crap like that.  As a fed elected official, everything she creates in her office is ours.  eff her trying to hide any of it.

I think it as bad judgement, but I also don't expect our leaders to have 100% judgement. I think if she did it over again she wouldn't have done the private server. I have no idea how I would act after being in politics for 25 years and having the GOP going after you that entire time. I'd probably be paranoid as hell too.

And I have no idea what the actual statue says, if it needs to be willfully or not to be a crime, but everything I have read says they have found no evidence she willfully broke the law.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: May 05, 2016, 04:20:56 PM »

Isn't the Secretary of State an appointed position?  :confused:

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: May 05, 2016, 04:59:41 PM »
To me this a "vote for the crook it's important" type election.