Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335414 times)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1300 on: March 04, 2016, 12:55:18 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/what-does-a-former-staffers-immunity-deal-mean-for-hillary-clinton/2016/03/03/0fbb6ab2-e15e-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html

Bryan Pagliano — a 2008 presidential campaign worker who set up the server in Clinton’s home — will avoid charges as he cooperates with FBI agents is a significant, if incremental, development, according to former federal prosecutors and white-collar defense lawyers who have been following the case.

Do they hand out immunity all willy nilly on most cases where there is absolutely nothing going on?

Standard DOJ practice, aimed at persons they have no interest in seeking charges against, but who they want to say had nothing relevant to say against the person being investigated. Or so I understand.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: March 04, 2016, 06:46:18 AM »
Will MG's man puppet squeal on her.  Paybacks for bitch slapping and.abuse

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: March 04, 2016, 07:20:54 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/what-does-a-former-staffers-immunity-deal-mean-for-hillary-clinton/2016/03/03/0fbb6ab2-e15e-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html

Bryan Pagliano — a 2008 presidential campaign worker who set up the server in Clinton’s home — will avoid charges as he cooperates with FBI agents is a significant, if incremental, development, according to former federal prosecutors and white-collar defense lawyers who have been following the case.

Do they hand out immunity all willy nilly on most cases where there is absolutely nothing going on?

Standard DOJ practice, aimed at persons they have no interest in seeking charges against, but who they want to say had nothing relevant to say against the person being investigated. Or so I understand.

Could indicate a bit of desperation though. They don't like handing out immunity or they would have done it a long time ago.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1303 on: March 04, 2016, 07:58:39 AM »

The immunity is in exchange for his testimony, obviously. The FBI isn't handing out coupons, they're preparing for trial. The reason Federal prosecutors convict at such an absurd rate is because they cherry pick the eff out of cases.

This is horrible news for hillary.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: March 04, 2016, 08:29:51 AM »
Minnesota is vastly studlier than i thought. Rubio and Sanders, wow

Minnesota might be the studliest state in the union, when it comes to politics.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: March 04, 2016, 07:24:02 PM »
Hillary made her campaign pay her a $250,000 salary.  I guess it is legal, but she is the only candidate to do so.  What will she do when she has the U.S. Treasury at her disposal?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: March 05, 2016, 01:13:05 AM »
The only thing left to do is find a wooden stake and a hammer. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1307 on: March 05, 2016, 03:00:45 PM »
That's peanuts compared to what her charitable money laundering foundation pays her.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: March 08, 2016, 09:52:31 PM »
Dems in the GREAT STATE OF MISSISSIPPI love them some HFP2016

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: March 09, 2016, 10:29:36 AM »
Dems in the GREAT STATE OF MISSISSIPPI love them some HFP2016

Yep, all 63 of them. Hillary whippin ass in these deeply red states but doing jack crap in blue and purple states is clearly the best path to nomination and ensuring a huge democrat turnout in November.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: March 09, 2016, 10:31:16 AM »
Okay then

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: March 12, 2016, 01:42:40 AM »
I hope Trump names Katlyn Jenner as his VP.  Shee said MG is not good for women.  This is an.expert he has played in both gender sandboxes.   The militant denutters need to listen to this wisd transister.  A trump jenner.ticket would rile people up.  She is smarter.than Palin and better looking than Hill.  Old.Horndog Bill though might attack her.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: March 12, 2016, 05:55:37 AM »
HFP2016 really riled up the perpetually angry with her Nancy Reagan AIDS comment. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: March 12, 2016, 06:10:21 AM »
My sincere hope is that Trump re-makes the Republican National Convention as a star studded prime time must see entertainment event.

Caitlin comes out in a white ball gown and starts a speech:

"I've been a proud Republican for 45 years.  Today, I'd like to talk about why there is only one person I can support in this race.  There is going to be a lot of talk about women's issues in this campaign, so lets introduce some women that are part of the Republican family!"

Crowd cheers!
Lights go dark
Video montage begins

It is Phyllis Schlafly appears on the screen: "Men should stop treating feminists like ladies, and instead treat them like the men they say they want to be." 

Spotlight stage left as Phyllis appears waving triumphantly and joining Caitlin at center stage.

Laura Bush sitting politely in a wingback chair, book on her lap talking to children.  "We can overcome evil with greater good."

Spotlight stage right, she appears and waves smiles and walks to flank Caitlin.

The dignitaries continue to appear until they are all lined up 20 Republican dignitaries when the outrageous Cuban rhythms of Gloria Estefan overwhelm the loud cheers and the spotlights go crazy.  Gloria is being lowered on to the stage and the sea of Republican women part to show a mysterious woman dressed as the Chiquita banana lady!

IT'S TED CRUZ DANCING HIS ASS OFF!

The ladies start a conga line around the stage until Gloria's number hits the third chorus (only 2 verses and then everyone stops and poses for the thunderous, sweaty applause)

Suddenly, Tony Bennet starts crooning about New York and a mysterious woman emerges again,  IT'S RUDY!!

A second number!  For the final Chorus of "NEW YORK!" Trump appears with his blonde menagerie of family and former lovers and the entire stage explodes in bright lights. 

The curtain starts to close, but the crowd is having none of it.  Trump emerges and announces a special encore, he talked it over with them and they've agreed.  Ted and Rudy are going to mud wrestle in drag.

The crowd roars and the night's entertainment continues.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: March 12, 2016, 05:54:37 PM »
Thanks KK, I don't know if that belonged in the HFP2016 thread, but.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: March 15, 2016, 04:25:34 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: March 18, 2016, 10:42:28 AM »
SD's are the great Eff You from the DNC to the cattle chuters that make up the majority of the Dem masses.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: March 21, 2016, 08:06:29 PM »
“But if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we’ve finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the 7 years before that when we were practicing trickle-down economics and no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her."   Bill Clinton 3/21/2016

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: March 21, 2016, 08:40:48 PM »
“But if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we’ve finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the 7 years before that when we were practicing trickle-down economics and no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her."   Bill Clinton 3/21/2016

Bill forgot he signed the bill that deregulated the banks that caused the crash.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: March 21, 2016, 08:42:10 PM »

Bill forgot he signed the bill that deregulated the banks that caused the crash.

The Clintonites have done a great job of painting an historical bit of revisionism and either ignore that entirely or make it sound like Bill had his life threatened if he didn't sign. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 21, 2016, 09:20:36 PM »

The Clintonites have done a great job of painting an historical bit of revisionism and either ignore that entirely or make it sound like Bill had his life threatened if he didn't sign.

I'm confused. Is he calling the Obama administration awful? The same admin she's been clinging to the last couple months.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: March 21, 2016, 11:30:38 PM »

I'm confused. Is he calling the Obama administration awful? The same admin she's been clinging to the last couple months.

Yes, the Clintons hate Obama. He played the race card on them in 2008.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: March 21, 2016, 11:53:40 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 22, 2016, 01:57:58 AM »

Yes, the Clintons hate Obama. He played the race card on them in 2008.

Southern primaries are done.and Trump or Cruz are her opponents, no need to conveniently be all things black anymore. She doesn't have to worry about church anymore and Bill can burn his dashikis