Author Topic: Really Mr. Holder . . .  (Read 1281 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Really Mr. Holder . . .
« on: April 10, 2014, 06:15:58 PM »
if I am reading through the lines correctly, you're actually trying to turn the reality that you and your department failed to turn over subpoenaed documents . . . into a race issue??   Absolutely fascinating.

Tell your boss to let Kevin O'Reilly be questioned by Congress and most of your troubles will likely be over . . . or maybe not.   

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/04/a-fed-up-eric-holder-goes-after-congress-unprecedented-unwarranted-ugly-and-divisive/

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Really Mr. Holder . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 06:53:20 PM »
“Forget about me [specifically]. Look at the way the attorney general of the United States was treated yesterday by a House committee,” Holder told the crowd. “What attorney general has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment? What president has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?”

I can think of at least one other Attorney's General and president combo that have been treated this way by congress, but I don't remember them whining about it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 07:06:32 PM »
“Forget about me [specifically]. Look at the way the attorney general of the United States was treated yesterday by a House committee,” Holder told the crowd. “What attorney general has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment? What president has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?”

I can think of at least one other Attorney's General and president combo that have been treated this way by congress, but I don't remember them whining about it.

They were white tho. So were Clinton/Reno. Just no race cards available to those teams. Sad really.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 07:23:00 PM »
I really don't get the racism part of that column.  I don't get where the Dems supposedly played it and I don't get why Boehner would have to respond to it.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 08:56:17 PM »
I know middle aged dads in the Wichita area who hated the fact we had a black mayor, a black police chief and a Mexican fire chief at the same time.  I can only wonder what they think of the black president and his black AG.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 09:28:44 PM »
In fairness to fsd, Holder has/had no right to withhold or possibly destroy documents that have lawfully been subpoenad

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 09:42:03 PM »
I know middle aged dads in the Wichita area who hated the fact we had a black mayor, a black police chief and a Mexican fire chief at the same time.  I can only wonder what they think of the black president and his black AG.

Wait - did they actually say that, or are you just kinda assuming that's what they think? If true, why are you hanging out with racists? You should probably get out of that circle.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 09:45:43 PM »
They've voiced their displeasure and they're not in my inner circle but happened to be related to my friends.

Getting a grip on reality means accepting that yes people still do hate the idea of a black president.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 09:47:49 PM »

Wait - did they actually say that, or are you just kinda assuming that's what they think? If true, why are you hanging out with racists? You should probably get out of that circle.

Bigots gonna bigot. What do you expect from some loser with an epithet for a username?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 09:52:14 PM »
Has any previous AG presided over more fuckups than Holder?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 09:53:59 PM »

A legal opinion from Holder is worth slightly less than a legal opinion from Phil Kline, if that helps.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 09:55:53 PM »

Reno was pretty awful (Waco and Elian Gonzalez come to mind) but not as corrupt as Holder, and that's saying something.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 10:17:55 PM »

Reno was pretty awful (Waco and Elian Gonzalez come to mind) but not as corrupt as Holder, and that's saying something.

Ashcroft was a special brand of cockbag.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 11:23:27 AM »
Seems like Attorney General is just a position to get nailed to the wall.  I would imagine it is tough to get out of there with a great reputation intact.