Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 366104 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
hire whoever drew that to rewrite the next three episodes.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hadn't bran already woken up though?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

hadn't bran already woken up though?
Yeah he said "thank you" to theon lol

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

who is the night king calling on his cell phone?
is he making dinner reservations for he and bran?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Yeah he said "thank you" to theon lol

i'm willing to forgo that kind of heartfelt dialogue in the future episodes.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ravens were already in motion.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So she fell for like 20 minutes?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile

who is the night king calling on his cell phone?
is he making dinner reservations for he and bran?

I IRL lol'd
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So she fell for like 20 minutes?

What part of ravens already in motion doesn't make sense?  They were given a task by the head raven(3 eyed) and they continued on until the job was done.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ugh, Season 7 and so far we’ve got Tyrion’s idiotic battle plan to take the army he’s got and sail them around the continent to seize an unnecessary objective, and send his fleet to move another army up to King’s Landing. Dumbass.

Dany has her dumbass #metoo moment demanding Jon Snow bend the knee.

Ugh. It will get better. It will get better. I think we’re done with Dorne so at least there’s that. And Arya gets the Freys. And Dragonstone is getting some love - what a badass set piece.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
.... but to be fair, at least Tyrion wasn’t rewarded for his stupid strategy. In epis 3 and 4, the Queen of Thorns gets the last word, and The Mother of Dragons finally uses her dragons. Davos busts out the third Stannis “fewer” reference of the series. All in all pretty damned good. Which means it’s time to trot out The Dumbest Storyline of The Whole Damned Series: All of Our Favorite Characters (Except Tyrion and Jamie) Go Wight Hunting.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes I think we can all agree that was the jump the shark moment.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
And also awesome
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Beyond the Wall is so, so bad. Like Star Wars prequels inexcusably awful this needs to be burned out of the canon bad. I’d forgotten just how illogical and pandering this whole shitshow of an episode was. Not just the A-Team up north, but the whole Arya/Sansa thing, too. :bang: Two of the top five stupidest plot lines rolled into one episode.

Online HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
the episode was ridiculously stupid and the whole story with the white walkers came to a completely unsatisfying conclusion.  however.  i really liked it when arya killed the dude and i'm just so rough ridin' happy that all that magic/north crap will never pollute another episode.
The fact that someone could have this sentiment just shows what a crap job the showrunners did on telling this story.  EP1 Prolog, first scene: the others kill a bunch of dudes.  This is the story arc, everything else is just a folly meant to be a distraction.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Beyond the Wall is so, so bad. Like Star Wars prequels inexcusably awful this needs to be burned out of the canon bad. I’d forgotten just how illogical and pandering this whole shitshow of an episode was. Not just the A-Team up north, but the whole Arya/Sansa thing, too. :bang: Two of the top five stupidest plot lines rolled into one episode.
:excited:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man, Season 7 really ended with a thud. First Beyond the Wall, and then the final episode didn't get much better. The Stupid Summit at the Dragonpit. The Stupid LF Trial that essentially boiled down to "we figured out you're guilty of all this crap because we've got a psychic, and all that conflict we showed you between Sansa and Arya leading up to this was a bullshit head fake for the audience."

Starting Season 8 tonight. I've tried my best to avoid spoilers. Based on the rumblings, it sounds like the dumbassery continues. Arya kills the Night King in Epi 3? Are you rough ridin' kidding me?! Ok, fine, here we go.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Idk why you kept watching if it’s so unbearable to watch

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

i don't know why you don't get it

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Because the first 4 seasons were amazing. Seasons 5 and 6 were pretty good, and now I want to see how it ends. Doesn't mean I can't be disappointed by stupid stuff.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jon kills Dany

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alright Season 8, epi 1, let’s see... Starts strong.

I like that Jon and others ride past Arya. Feels real.

Very important to point out that Northfolk stare at black people. Racists.

Oh goooody, Sansa’s back to being a complete dumbass again. Worried about feeding the army that’s arrived to save her skin. But she’s so #metoostrong. You go, girl.

Never mind, Sansa’s back to being smart again. I guess this is gonna vary from scene to scene. To Tyrion re Cersei: “I used to think you were the most clever man alive.” Yeah, so did we, Sansa. Turns out Tyrion is a terrible judge of character and strategist. He’s basically good at saving his own skin and that’s about it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jon and Arya’s reunion was way better that Arya and Sansa. And Arya said “Sansa’s the smartest person I’ve ever met.” Intriguing - why is Arya lying to Jon about a known dumbass?

Man Cersei, you are a tramp. But you’ve got your #metoo fanbase dialed up to 11 right now.

Sending Bron to assassinate Tyrion and Jamie. That’s a fun idea. Should be good.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What is dead may never die. But pretty sure you’re gonna die, Theon. Just sayin.

The bit with Jon and Dany and the dragons was funny and well done.

The Hound, Gendry... Arya seems to have really good reunion scenes with everyone except for known dumbass Sansa. I’m seeing a pattern.

God Jon, just smack Sansa. Please.

Holy crap that meeting of Sam and Dany. :love: Also, Sam has lost weight. Years with the Watch, somehow the dude bulks up. A trip to the Citadel and the dude trims down.