TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Auburn game

<< < (2/78) > >>

scottwildcat:
 :'bye cruel world:

puniraptor:
I'm looking ahead, past all other games, to the time that we again face NDSU in the epic rematch.

Bqqkie Pimp:
I think a LOT of folks forget that Auburn was 3-9 (0-8 conf) in 2012.  Last year was a dream season, flash in the pan, lucky season, etc, etc, not unlike ku's orange bowl season in '07.  Pretty sure they dodged all the "good teams" in the $EC last year as well.

Should be a blood bath and can see why the 'Cats could overlook them.

Rage Against the McKee:

--- Quote from: Bookie Pimp on April 04, 2014, 10:59:04 AM ---I think a LOT of folks forget that Auburn was 3-9 (0-8 conf) in 2012.  Last year was a dream season, flash in the pan, lucky season, etc, etc, not unlike ku's orange bowl season in '07.  Pretty sure they dodged all the "good teams" in the $EC last year as well.

--- End quote ---

OU, Baylor, and OSU are all going to be scarier games, imo.

KITNfury:

--- Quote from: Rage Against the McKee on April 04, 2014, 11:18:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bookie Pimp on April 04, 2014, 10:59:04 AM ---I think a LOT of folks forget that Auburn was 3-9 (0-8 conf) in 2012.  Last year was a dream season, flash in the pan, lucky season, etc, etc, not unlike ku's orange bowl season in '07.  Pretty sure they dodged all the "good teams" in the $EC last year as well.

--- End quote ---

OU, Baylor, and OSU are all going to be scarier games, imo.

--- End quote ---

Well, OU beat Bama by 14, Auburn beat Bama by 6, OU beat us by 10, therefore science tells us OU was better than Auburn by 8, thus giving Auburn a 2 point advantage over us. HOWEVER, further studies show that home field is worth 3 points BUT that only means we would have beat them by 1 LAST YEAR. We should be better and Auburn worse, so really no worries unless something flukey happens like we turn it over 5 times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version