Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1239736 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #13425 on: August 26, 2021, 08:05:51 PM »
it’s ok

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13426 on: August 27, 2021, 02:59:45 PM »
got an episode into schmigadoon on apple, looks like another fun show

Wife and I binged this in one sitting. If you are a fan of musicals at all it is pretty great.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13427 on: August 27, 2021, 04:11:27 PM »
Got through the undoing today. It was solid. Only 6 episodes, so good for a short binge.

You need to chime in on the finale. I already forgot who didn't like it, chum1? but it was a shocking take. Also I really dislike Hugh Grant as an actor.

great ending (nicole kidman's character's actions in the courtroom; not the silly actual ending).

hugh grant has literally made a 25+ year career out of being nothing other than extremely likeable. have you seen the Gentlemen? he finally gets to be kind of a baddie and gal dang it if he isn't still very likeable!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13428 on: August 27, 2021, 06:21:40 PM »
Your Honor got renewed for a second session and I don't know how to feel about it. I got really frustrated at the end of season 1 and the finale was absolute garbaggio.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #13429 on: August 27, 2021, 06:31:48 PM »
Your Honor got renewed for a second session and I don't know how to feel about it. I got really frustrated at the end of season 1 and the finale was absolute garbaggio.
We enjoyed it, but you’re right. Wonder when it will get released.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13430 on: August 27, 2021, 08:09:42 PM »
We enjoyed it, but you’re right. Wonder when it will get released.

The commenters from this article seem to feel even stronger than we do about how the show finished. https://deadline.com/2021/08/your-honor-renewed-season-2-showtime-bryan-cranston-return-1234820892/#respond

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13431 on: August 29, 2021, 01:18:14 PM »
I’m through fuckboy isle to where they cut down from 3 to 2 each. Lol at Nakia’s dress making it look like she has d-rew levels of chest hair popping out a tube top.

I can’t stop seeing and hearing original Hills’ Spencer and Audrina in Garrett and CJ.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13432 on: August 29, 2021, 08:50:37 PM »
I’m through fuckboy isle to where they cut down from 3 to 2 each. Lol at Nakia’s dress making it look like she has d-rew levels of chest hair popping out a tube top.

I can’t stop seeing and hearing original Hills’ Spencer and Audrina in Garrett and CJ.
wow, I had not made that connection but amazing.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13433 on: August 29, 2021, 11:09:26 PM »
Fernando’s hair:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13434 on: August 30, 2021, 02:52:08 AM »
I'm still not sure OG Jared is straight.

Despite my girl Sarah screwing herself over I was pleased. I was hoping that at least one of them picked a eff boy and he took the money. When she picked Garrett, I was so happy he took the money.
Although I was not happy when they took the money from him and I'm convinced that was rigged because there's no way they're taking $100,000 from anyone add they'd just be cool with it. Bezos would lose his crap if someone took $100,000 from him.

This was lame and I’ve now spent 30 minutes trying unsuccessfully to find the contestant contracts.

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #13435 on: August 30, 2021, 08:15:50 AM »

Despite my girl Sarah screwing herself over I was pleased. I was hoping that at least one of them picked a eff boy and he took the money. When she picked Garrett, I was so happy he took the money.
Although I was not happy when they took the money from him and I'm convinced that was rigged because there's no way they're taking $100,000 from anyone add they'd just be cool with it. Bezos would lose his crap if someone took $100,000 from him.

This was lame and I’ve now spent 30 minutes trying unsuccessfully to find the contestant contracts.

First Ep of White Lotus last night. I thought it was ok, but Mrs SF is not grabbed a bit and already wants to bail. Does it take a few eps?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13436 on: August 30, 2021, 08:19:19 AM »

First Ep of White Lotus last night. I thought it was ok, but Mrs SF is not grabbed a bit and already wants to bail. Does it take a few eps?

It failed to meet expectations but it's still good TV. It's only six episodes so I'd stick with it. The show never really ramped up like I thought it would. I think episode three is when it picks up because you can see things ratcheting up between Shane and Armond.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13437 on: August 30, 2021, 08:24:39 AM »
I started clickbait on netflix yesterday expecting it to be horrible but it's actually OK!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13438 on: September 13, 2021, 10:14:45 PM »
Recently got addicted to Endeavour on Prime.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13439 on: September 14, 2021, 07:44:14 PM »
Finished season 1 of Big Little Lies and it was much better than I expected, and how about that season finale!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13440 on: September 14, 2021, 08:44:29 PM »
Yeah, that is a really good series. Season 2 isn't bad or anything, but I don't think they needed to continue the story.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #13441 on: September 16, 2021, 02:10:30 PM »
9 Strangers is interesting. Lots of people in it.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13442 on: September 16, 2021, 02:45:30 PM »
I started clickbait on netflix yesterday expecting it to be horrible but it's actually OK!

Yeah! I really enjoyed it, even though some of the acting was meh.   I watched all 8 eps in 2 days.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13443 on: September 16, 2021, 02:50:54 PM »
9 Strangers is interesting. Lots of people in it.

I've enjoyed it. Excited for the finale.

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #13444 on: September 16, 2021, 02:51:17 PM »

It failed to meet expectations but it's still good TV. It's only six episodes so I'd stick with it. The show never really ramped up like I thought it would. I think episode three is when it picks up because you can see things ratcheting up between Shane and Armond.

Mrs SF is barely hanging on 4 eps in, but i'm really enjoying the show. Love how it just bounces around to everyone. Armand is just the best.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13445 on: September 16, 2021, 04:22:37 PM »
I started Spike Lee’s 9/11 documentary with it half way in the background and I realized I had watched the whole episode and it was only talking about COVID. Also spike is hilarious he interviews the people himself and he gives multiple people crap about not rooting for the knocks or Yankees. It’s like someone on there talking about their mom dying and spike is like “come on you are a Boston fan????”

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #13446 on: September 16, 2021, 04:26:02 PM »

Yeah! I really enjoyed it, even though some of the acting was meh.   I watched all 8 eps in 2 days.
I never finished this and should've

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13447 on: September 16, 2021, 08:26:22 PM »
How To with John Wilson comes back November 26th

Online passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13448 on: September 17, 2021, 11:35:59 AM »
Foundation starts on AppleTV+ one week from today.   :excited:

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #13449 on: September 20, 2021, 12:17:48 PM »

Mrs SF is barely hanging on 4 eps in, but i'm really enjoying the show. Love how it just bounces around to everyone. Armand is just the best.

:frown: