Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1261126 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #8675 on: March 15, 2016, 09:46:53 PM »

Also Mangum was never a hooker nor am I aware of any drug charges she had, put the dog whistle away FSD. Whatever crap she has gotten herself into the last 10 years has no relevance to what happened that night, weird that you brought it up since no one is trying to vouch for her.

she had multiple men's dna found in her, you can call it what you want, most people would refer to her as a slut, whore, prostitute. she admitted to rough ridin' guys who gave her rides.  and yeah, the crap she got into since what happened in 2006 is relevant as it speaks to her character, as do the multiple offenses she had prior to the incident, but keep the blinders on.

drugs?  she was on a shitload including ambien, methadone, paxil and amitriptyline.  along with alcohol. what a great buzz that must be.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8676 on: March 15, 2016, 10:03:16 PM »
Pressler had no control of that program, he should have been fired, making him out to be a martyr is ridiculous.
he must have been overseeing some pretty bad crap, care to enlighten us?  i mean to call for his firing, certainly you have some insight into what was going on with that team.  hence my question about the 36 offenses by the team.  what exactly type of crazy crap were these kids up to?

Yes, it was a shame that Mangum lied about those three players but to not paint the entire picture of the undercurrent of what was happening on a daily basis with that team and what happened that night was pretty unforgivable.
again, what was happening on a daily basis on the team, it seems you have some idea as to just what was going on driving the undercurrent. 
and what happened that night that we don't know about?  the events were reported as-

The girls began performing around midnight and one player asked if the dancers had any sex toys. Ms. Roberts responded by asking if the player's penis was too small, according to the team captains. The player then brandished a broomstick and suggested that she "use this (as a sex toy)." This exchange of words abruptly stopped the performance, and both strippers went inside the home's bathroom. While the women were still in the bathroom, Seligmann and Finnerty left the house. The women came out, and Ms. Mangum roamed around the yard half-dressed and shouting.
Shortly before 1 AM Mangum and Roberts entered Kim Roberts' vehicle. Ms. Roberts then provoked an ugly incident by calling the attendees "Short dick white boys" to which one player yelled "We asked for whites, not niggers." Mangum and Roberts then departed in Roberts' car. Kim Roberts also introduced another element of racism into this incident by calling 911 and saying white men who came out of 610 N. Buchanan yelled "n-word" at her from near the East Campus wall.
no one seems too innocent according to these events

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8677 on: March 15, 2016, 10:08:51 PM »

Also Mangum was never a hooker nor am I aware of any drug charges she had, put the dog whistle away FSD. Whatever crap she has gotten herself into the last 10 years has no relevance to what happened that night, weird that you brought it up since no one is trying to vouch for her.

she had multiple men's dna found in her, you can call it what you want, most people would refer to her as a slut, whore, prostitute. she admitted to rough ridin' guys who gave her rides.  and yeah, the crap she got into since what happened in 2006 is relevant as it speaks to her character, as do the multiple offenses she had prior to the incident, but keep the blinders on.

drugs?  she was on a shitload including ambien, methadone, paxil and amitriptyline.  along with alcohol. what a great buzz that must be.

What blinders? I nor anyone else have advocated for a thing she's done, you keep bringing her up. Who gives a crap about her character as it relates to this beyond 2006, she was proven a liar.

So she's a druggie because she was on pills and alcohol? You certainly would have no issue applying that same standard to others at that party that night or anyone else recreationally using illicit substances. I won't, I'm not judgy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8678 on: March 15, 2016, 10:13:18 PM »
Pressler had no control of that program, he should have been fired, making him out to be a martyr is ridiculous.
he must have been overseeing some pretty bad crap, care to enlighten us?  i mean to call for his firing, certainly you have some insight into what was going on with that team.  hence my question about the 36 offenses by the team.  what exactly type of crazy crap were these kids up to?

Yes, it was a shame that Mangum lied about those three players but to not paint the entire picture of the undercurrent of what was happening on a daily basis with that team and what happened that night was pretty unforgivable.
again, what was happening on a daily basis on the team, it seems you have some idea as to just what was going on driving the undercurrent. 
and what happened that night that we don't know about?  the events were reported as-

The girls began performing around midnight and one player asked if the dancers had any sex toys. Ms. Roberts responded by asking if the player's penis was too small, according to the team captains. The player then brandished a broomstick and suggested that she "use this (as a sex toy)." This exchange of words abruptly stopped the performance, and both strippers went inside the home's bathroom. While the women were still in the bathroom, Seligmann and Finnerty left the house. The women came out, and Ms. Mangum roamed around the yard half-dressed and shouting.
Shortly before 1 AM Mangum and Roberts entered Kim Roberts' vehicle. Ms. Roberts then provoked an ugly incident by calling the attendees "Short dick white boys" to which one player yelled "We asked for whites, not niggers." Mangum and Roberts then departed in Roberts' car. Kim Roberts also introduced another element of racism into this incident by calling 911 and saying white men who came out of 610 N. Buchanan yelled "n-word" at her from near the East Campus wall.
no one seems too innocent according to these events

Keep acting like 36 disciplinary issues in 3 years for a college program is no big deal, happens all of the time. Also I'm sure there were only those reported 36, there were absolutely no more.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8679 on: March 15, 2016, 10:15:49 PM »
Since you insist on being so hung up about this, as if I made it up

The ad hoc committee commissioned by Duke president Richard Brodhead and Academic Council Chair Paul Haagen found that lacrosse players were involved in 36 separate disciplinary incidents in the last three academic years, including destruction of property on campus, public urination and numerous alcohol-related incidents.

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jones/070226

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8680 on: March 15, 2016, 10:16:50 PM »
i get it now.  victim blaming.  kinda surprised that's what you're doing.
36 offenses (unknown what these were but let's assume the worst).  these guys- boy were they some real fuckers.  probably deserved it, amirte?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8681 on: March 15, 2016, 10:17:31 PM »

The ad hoc committee commissioned by Duke president Richard Brodhead and Academic Council Chair Paul Haagen found that lacrosse players were involved in 36 separate disciplinary incidents in the last three academic years, including destruction of property on campus, public urination and numerous alcohol-related incidents.

public urination.  hang 'em high and fire that rough ridin' coach while you're at it.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8682 on: March 15, 2016, 10:20:06 PM »
CNN BREAKING NEWS:  alcohol related incidents occured on a college campus

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #8683 on: March 15, 2016, 10:58:05 PM »
Vanderpump Rules has officially unreleased my balls and taint for good. I'm looking for a new partner now.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8684 on: March 15, 2016, 10:58:38 PM »
Vanderpump Rules has officially unreleased my balls and taint for good. I'm looking for a new partner now.

:D
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8685 on: March 16, 2016, 01:09:55 AM »
36 offenses (unknown what these were but let's assume the worst).  these guys- boy were they some real fuckers.  probably deserved it, amirte?

public urination.  hang 'em high and fire that rough ridin' coach while you're at it.

For those keeping track this passive-aggressive temper tantrum was sparked because I had the gall to have the opinion that a documentary about a legal issue a sports team had mention that this specific team had 36 documented incidences of largely alcohol related offenses, in three years.

I also had the temerity to come to the conclusion that the coach of this team, who had an average of one of these incidences a month for three years, had no control of his team. They respected this coach and his quest for discipline so much that after all of these incidences they decided to throw a rager, in season, complete with strippers.

I didn't say or hint at any point that being seemingly perpetually drunk and stupid should result in a false rape allegation. I guess I should apologize for being such a monster by pointing out these documented incidences. I guess I should have just called them druggies instead.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: March 16, 2016, 01:17:31 AM »
I can't imagine what the FSD like tantrum would look like if I dared open up the pandora's box of the role of race and socio-economics in a team being allowed to have that many documented incidences in such a short period of time. Football rosters are twice the size of lacrosse rosters. I'm sure any college campus and the media in the area would be completely silent with a bunch of football players getting MIPs, DUIs, public urination, assault, destruction of property, etc. on a monthly basis for three years.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #8687 on: March 16, 2016, 04:43:48 AM »
Come on guys. Take it to the pit. You're trashing up the Netflix recomnendo thread.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: March 16, 2016, 07:57:17 AM »

For those keeping track this passive-aggressive temper tantrum was sparked because I had the gall to have the opinion that a documentary about a legal issue a sports team had mention that this specific team had 36 documented incidences of largely alcohol related offenses, in three years.

I also had the temerity to come to the conclusion that the coach of this team, who had an average of one of these incidences a month for three years, had no control of his team. They respected this coach and his quest for discipline so much that after all of these incidences they decided to throw a rager, in season, complete with strippers.

I didn't say or hint at any point that being seemingly perpetually drunk and stupid should result in a false rape allegation. I guess I should apologize for being such a monster by pointing out these documented incidences. I guess I should have just called them druggies instead.
it's telling that that's all you came away with after watching the documentary. that the men's lacrosse team was some sort of yet before unseen rogue athletic program.  that these druggies were perpetually drunk and stupid... laughable.  I guess we see what we want to.  since I don't know them as well as you, I'm going to assume that they were not perpetually drunk nor are they stupid.  I do know that championship programs at schools like duke who graduate their athletes at a 90% clip aren't filled with players who are perpetually drunk and stupid. you know that too though

and no temper tantrum on my part, just calling out your bullshit. seem familiar?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: March 16, 2016, 08:33:19 AM »
I can't imagine what the FSD like tantrum would look like if I dared open up the pandora's box of the role of race and socio-economics in a team being allowed to have that many documented incidences in such a short period of time. Football rosters are twice the size of lacrosse rosters. I'm sure any college campus and the media in the area would be completely silent with a bunch of football players getting MIPs, DUIs, public urination, assault, destruction of property, etc. on a monthly basis for three years.

you opened up the pandora's box of the role of race and socioeconomics with your first post on the topic.  your entire take is based upon race and socioeconomics.  talk about passive aggressive, good grief. 

i mean, you do realize that the only reason why these charges were brought was because these players were white, don't you?

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: March 16, 2016, 04:34:27 PM »
Finished up Man In the High Castle last night.   Started strong but wimpered at times.    Started binging Bosch.   

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: March 16, 2016, 08:13:40 PM »

Finished up Man In the High Castle last night.   Started strong but wimpered at times.    Started binging Bosch.

I am half way through Man in the High Castle, and feeling the same way

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #8692 on: March 16, 2016, 10:44:27 PM »
Love on Netflix is great

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: March 16, 2016, 11:31:43 PM »
judd apatow though

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8694 on: March 17, 2016, 12:20:47 AM »
so i just finished s3 of the wire. unless there's some time travel crap, i will not see idris elba again. should i just call it quits? i'm leaning 60/40 calling it quits

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: March 17, 2016, 12:31:11 AM »
so i just finished s3 of the wire. unless there's some time travel crap, i will not see idris elba again. should i just call it quits? i'm leaning 60/40 calling it quits
Yeah it totally sucks the test of the way.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: March 17, 2016, 12:38:34 AM »
wire characters:

stringer: dead
deangelo: dead
frank zabodca (sp): dead
frank's nephew: still walking along the harbor in pre-uber times (might be dead)
holly from the office: may keep me watching if she teams up with mcnulty to be a crime fighting sexy duo
bunk: the new idris elba memorial award for favorite character and it's weird he was only in like 3 episodes of season 3
denozo or menoza or some other vaguely "z" name FBI agent that always hooks everybody up with technology: still alive
the black guy who is with dom: i would like to see more of him
dom: i hope he transferred to entourage permanently instead of doing both simultaneously for hbo. time will tell.
crazy eyes lawyer that not one, not two, but three important characters fall head over heels for: can she die?
marlo: he totally murdered a girl in her front yard in the middle of an episode like NBD. this guy has got to go. he is the joffrey of the wire
the fat guy in homicide: let's get serious, gtfoomf
italian guy in homicide that now drives a van: yes
keema (sp?): she is great but the actress is a little stiff, idk. i like her lines but she delivers them as if she's reading for someone else
slim: complete stud hitman for avon's crew: love everything about him
which reminds me of wee-bay: amazing
brother calzone: eff this dude with a rough ridin' electrified fence post
lamar: you rough ridin' pussy, slap his ass
omar: yeah yeah yeah he's cool i get it. he is the wire. if it weren't for him it would only be a slightly above average show

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: March 17, 2016, 12:42:19 AM »
Let's just say one of your hopes happen in s4
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: March 17, 2016, 12:44:40 AM »
i hope it's holly from the office + mcnulty fighting crime together

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8699 on: March 17, 2016, 12:47:51 AM »
i forgot to add rawls: went from 0 out of 7 on the likable scale to a solid 3 and pretty damn close to a 4