« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010, 09:28:06 AM »
We will be fine. Can't get any worse from Gregory IMO

Our roster of QB's disagree.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: QB
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010, 09:37:09 AM »
You would take Gregory over our current qb's?
EMAW

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2010, 10:04:07 AM »

Yeah. We saw "worse than Gregory" at the beginning of last year. And it's still on the roster.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2010, 11:07:49 AM »
Oh god!!!!!!!!!!!
EMAW

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2010, 12:37:30 PM »

Yeah. We saw "worse than Gregory" at the beginning of last year. And it's still on the roster.

carson played better in the games where they both played. lol at all the gregorytards. need an emoticon for them.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2010, 01:40:21 PM »
SLamur  :driving:

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2010, 10:52:31 PM »
Yeah, it'll be tough to replace Snipes and Brown. Plus, we'll really miss Mastrud when we need a tight end to fumble the ball in the fourth quarter and lose close games.

lol

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2010, 10:59:42 PM »
Coffman got a shot cause he apparently knows the offense well, he just has very  little no actual qb ability.

FYP

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2010, 01:51:53 AM »
Yeah, it'll be tough to replace Snipes and Brown. Plus, we'll really miss Mastrud when we need a tight end to fumble the ball in the fourth quarter and lose close games.

lol

THIS, I almost pissed myself.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline f butler

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2010, 09:39:53 AM »
Just heard that Sammy Lamur hit a bicyclist. Guess that means he won't be starting on Harley Day at least.  :driving:

Offline rattlehead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »
Just heard that Sammy Lamur hit a bicyclist. Guess that means he won't be starting on Harley Day at least.  :driving:
:lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2010, 09:53:23 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2010, 10:36:23 AM »

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2010, 10:47:34 AM »
http://www.themercury.com/News/article.aspx?articleId=319f1a3a402c4650b8f58022badf120b

Calling daris/manbeck to cut/paste complete story.

i never got an online account thing set up and they suddenly just stopped sending me the mercury. the mercury subscription department has to be the biggest misrun operation of all time.

me- hi, i'd like to get the mercury.
them-oh. ok. ummmmmm. you'll have to talk to _______. here, i'll transfer you.
ring, ring, ring...."hi. you've reached _________. please leave a message.
me-um, yeah...i want to pay you to deliver your paper to me on a daily basis. please call me back.
me-weird. it's two days later and no one has called. i guess i'll call them again...
me-hi. i'd like to get the mercury.
them-what's your address
me- ____ _____ ______
them-stop. what city are you in?
me- umm. manhattan.
them-ok. what's your address?
me- ______ ______ _____
them-ok. you'll get the mercury now.
me-cool. later.
me- well this is weird. why did i get the mercury for only a few weeks and then now i don't get it any more? maybe i need to call them. again.  :frown:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2010, 10:51:00 AM »
A bicyclist was sent to the hospital earlier this week after the driver of a vehicle failed to yield in an intersection and struck him, according to a report from the Riley County Police Department.
The incident occurred at 6 p.m. on Tuesday at the intersection of Bluemont Avenue and 12th St., said RCPD Lt. Herb Crosby.
Sammuel Lamur, 20, of 1602 Hillcrest Dr., No. 304, was driving northbound on 12th St. when he made a left-hand turn onto Bluemont. Lamur’s 2001 Chevy Tahoe struck cyclist Mark Smelser, 26, of 2054 Hunting Ave., Crosby said.
Smelser was taken to Mercy Regional Hospital for a broken right elbow and other minor injuries, according to the report.
Lamur was issued citations for failing to yield the right-of-way and disobeying a traffic control device, Crosby said.

Does this even register in the Fulmer Cup standings? :dunno:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2010, 10:55:27 AM »
A bicyclist was sent to the hospital earlier this week after the driver of a vehicle failed to yield in an intersection and struck him, according to a report from the Riley County Police Department.
The incident occurred at 6 p.m. on Tuesday at the intersection of Bluemont Avenue and 12th St., said RCPD Lt. Herb Crosby.
Sammuel Lamur, 20, of 1602 Hillcrest Dr., No. 304, was driving northbound on 12th St. when he made a left-hand turn onto Bluemont. Lamur’s 2001 Chevy Tahoe struck cyclist Mark Smelser, 26, of 2054 Hunting Ave., Crosby said.
Smelser was taken to Mercy Regional Hospital for a broken right elbow and other minor injuries, according to the report.
Lamur was issued citations for failing to yield the right-of-way and disobeying a traffic control device, Crosby said.

He lives close to me :users:

Also, i've about hit numerous bikers this same way. I rough ridin' hate bikers. Sorry Cyclist.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2010, 01:24:06 PM »

During the DOD that bicyclist would have dragged his ass and his bike a few more blocks and ran himself into a tree to avoid causing any problems for the FB team.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2010, 05:13:00 PM »
No mention of being drunk?  Just an unfortunate accident?

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »
front runner to win the north WITH cam Newton ......  :(
EMAW

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2010, 03:01:35 AM »
http://www.themercury.com/News/article.aspx?articleId=319f1a3a402c4650b8f58022badf120b

Calling daris/manbeck to cut/paste complete story.

i never got an online account thing set up and they suddenly just stopped sending me the mercury. the mercury subscription department has to be the biggest misrun operation of all time.

me- hi, i'd like to get the mercury.
them-oh. ok. ummmmmm. you'll have to talk to _______. here, i'll transfer you.
ring, ring, ring...."hi. you've reached _________. please leave a message.
me-um, yeah...i want to pay you to deliver your paper to me on a daily basis. please call me back.
me-weird. it's two days later and no one has called. i guess i'll call them again...
me-hi. i'd like to get the mercury.
them-what's your address
me- ____ _____ ______
them-stop. what city are you in?
me- umm. manhattan.
them-ok. what's your address?
me- ______ ______ _____
them-ok. you'll get the mercury now.
me-cool. later.
me- well this is weird. why did i get the mercury for only a few weeks and then now i don't get it any more? maybe i need to call them. again.  :frown:

the mercury obv doing so much better than the rest of the newspaper industry to bother with trivial things like subscriptions

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2010, 09:54:31 AM »
Whats the story behind SLamur at juco?  :dunno:  Was there QB1 an absolute stud or was academics a question. Wonder why he didn't play, and havent seen his actually stats either

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »
no, Slamur just sucks.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2010, 07:25:27 AM »
Quote from:  football insider royalswild
Got word from a source that Carsons the likely favorite to be starting at qb.  K-State basketball please come back.  Can't wait until November.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2010, 07:31:08 AM »
Quote from:  football insider royalswild
Got word from a source that Carsons the likely favorite to be starting at qb.  K-State basketball please come back.  Can't wait until November.

def. A+ source here folks.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles