Author Topic: THANKS RON!  (Read 2181 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
THANKS RON!
« on: April 04, 2010, 06:47:12 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: THANKS RON!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 06:54:50 PM »
heard Turner Gill has already registered  :users:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 02:07:12 PM »
That fracking Ft. Riley d00d with his bazookas is completely Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  So tired of Ft. Riley making us look so trashy.   :curse:  Yeah, GoPo-ers and Kstatefanners, I went there.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »
That fracking Ft. Riley d00d with his bazookas is completely Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  So tired of Ft. Riley making us look so trashy.   :curse:  Yeah, GoPo-ers and Kstatefanners, I went there.

in all fairness...i'm not sure that kstaters need any help trying to make themselves look trashy. they do a pretty good job of it on their own.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »
HARLEY DAY!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 02:44:27 PM »
That too.   :chainsaw:  World's largest motorcycle d-bag circle jerk.  Get me in there on my Yamaha Vino and I'd be all  :cool:, but until then, it's the worst.  UCLA people are gonna be all,  :confused:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 02:52:32 PM »
That too.   :chainsaw:  World's largest motorcycle d-bag circle jerk.  Get me in there on my Yamaha Vino and I'd be all  :cool:, but until then, it's the worst.  UCLA people are gonna be all,  :confused:

tell me about it. now we are getting somewhere. those darn harley days only slightly overshadow the hicks that gather in the sheep field across from the stadium and hang out by their tractors, spray painted buses, and what not though in my opinion. also, harley day is only one day a year and those gd hicks go at it every game. stop them and we can start to win the battle.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 02:56:33 PM »

tell me about it. now we are getting somewhere. those darn harley days only slightly overshadow the hicks that gather in the sheep field across from the stadium and hang out by their tractors, spray painted buses, and what not though in my opinion. also, harley day is only one day a year and those gd hicks go at it every game. stop them and we can start to win the battle.

YES!  :curse:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »

Agreed.   :peek:

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 04:14:26 PM »

YES!  :curse:

Agreed.   :peek:

Go eff yourselves.  :opcat: