Author Topic: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)  (Read 117929 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)
« Reply #475 on: April 06, 2014, 05:13:58 AM »
the daughter should mind her own beeswax

Offline Boondock Poonhound

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 06, 2014, 09:30:42 AM »
I am going to be disappointed if this thread does not reach 35 pages.
 :popcorn:
"He's in Shape !"

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 06, 2014, 01:41:37 PM »
Thanks, Pete! I can assure you these were good ppl I was around yesterday. Just ppl embarrassed by both sides of the party.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 06, 2014, 02:19:45 PM »
If renaming this thread Naadir Tharpe Stories would result in the actual characters posting, let's do that.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 06, 2014, 02:22:27 PM »
Not sure if that's a fanningbrag or you just know really shitty people

What the eff are you talking about? Fanning, nor his friends did anything wrong.
i don't think I ever said they did, but I'm drunk so it's okay right?

Well, that's cool.  Just saying we don't now if Fanning's friends are shitty or not.  I suspect that they are not, because I like Fanning.

Well, he did have those roommates who shot a sex tape of him.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: April 06, 2014, 08:07:32 PM »
Tharpe is a shitty human being for taking a pic of his sex partner and passing it around as a trophy.  Spracne will argue that Tharpe didn't release the picture, as if giving the pic to a buddy is not the same thing.   The "self-centered douchebag" comment is justified because Tharpe thinks it's OK to ruin the life of a woman that gave it up to him because he's on the basketball squad.  What a sorry example of a human being. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 06, 2014, 11:09:41 PM »
Tharpe is a shitty human being for taking a pic of his sex partner and passing it around as a trophy.  Spracne will argue that Tharpe didn't release the picture, as if giving the pic to a buddy is not the same thing.   The "self-centered douchebag" comment is justified because Tharpe thinks it's OK to ruin the life of a woman that gave it up to him because he's on the basketball squad.  What a sorry example of a human being.

She ruined her own life when she decided to become a sword swallower. Why do you guys let your hate of KU blind you to this simple fact? She cheated on her family, Naadir Tharpe didn't cheat on her husband and kids.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 06, 2014, 11:11:38 PM »

She ruined her own life when she decided to become a sword swallower. Why do you guys let your hate of KU blind you to this simple fact? She cheated on her family, Naadir Tharpe didn't cheat on her husband and kids.

Good points, MIR.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 06, 2014, 11:30:21 PM »
If it was Connor Frankamp in the situation, the KU bballer would be a rough ridin' piece of crap bad person.  I'm really sick of MIR and his butthurt racist crap around here.  HEY I'M rough ridin' WHITE I'M A rough ridin' TERRIBLE PERSON!  Hope u die u rough ridin' disgusting piece of crap.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 06, 2014, 11:32:06 PM »
If it was Connor Frankamp in the situation, the KU bballer would be a rough ridin' piece of crap bad person.  I'm really sick of MIR and his butthurt racist crap around here.  HEY I'M rough ridin' WHITE I'M A rough ridin' TERRIBLE PERSON!  Hope u die u rough ridin' disgusting piece of crap.

rough ridin' die

The Big Train

« Reply #485 on: April 06, 2014, 11:32:26 PM »

Seriously, get the eff out of here

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 06, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »

Seriously, get the eff out of here

Agree with TBT. GTFO now, #LIFE.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 07, 2014, 12:30:38 AM »
There's no way this lady lets her photo be taken with Connor Frankcamp. :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 07, 2014, 12:48:39 AM »
i agree that the blame is on her, but i can't help but wonder if mir would think the guy his wife cheated on him with (hypothetically of course) was a fine, upstanding human... or would he go all fists of fury on the young conner.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 07, 2014, 02:35:42 AM »
MIR is racist as all get out.   He'll produce a long, heated argument against this but that guy clearly favors one race over others.  Tyshawn gets to eff whoever he wants, without repercussions.   It's the chicks fault, she made him do it.  Clearly another example of the white devil trying to keep KU players down.    :ROFL:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 07, 2014, 05:56:32 AM »

My comments have been limited to the ethical facts at hand, here, MIR, so don't know where you conclude that my disgust with this situation is because Tharpe is a KU b'baller.  I usually agree with your posts, but disagree with you on another point as well--married women that do college guys are also morally corrupt, but that doesn't justify posting pics of the deed online and ruining said married woman's life.  Tharpe's bragging cost this woman a lot, it's not the kind of thing an upstanding man does to a woman he's been with.  Don't be all Fred Phelps about it.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 07, 2014, 07:30:52 AM »
MIR is racist as all get out.   He'll produce a long, heated argument against this but that guy clearly favors one race over others.  Tyshawn gets to eff whoever he wants, without repercussions.   It's the chicks fault, she made him do it.  Clearly another example of the white devil trying to keep KU players down.    :ROFL:

It's okay. They all look alike, right?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 07, 2014, 08:08:22 AM »

I generally agree with the notion that when a spouse cheats with a single person, 100% of the blame goes to the spouse. She or he is the one who actually took vows and has a family to destroy.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 07, 2014, 08:30:56 AM »

Maybe Tharpe is guilty of trusting his friends too much. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 07, 2014, 08:32:50 AM »

Maybe Tharpe is guilty of trusting his friends too much.

Also, yes, I maintain that showing a burlesque picture of a former sexual partner to your best friend is not the same thing as publishing it on the internet. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: April 07, 2014, 08:47:38 AM »
Sharing seks pics with other people without the other person's consent is absolutely bush league.  tharpe is a loser, but so is the coug.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 07, 2014, 08:56:09 AM »
i agree that the blame is on her, but i can't help but wonder if mir would think the guy his wife cheated on him with (hypothetically of course) was a fine, upstanding human... or would he go all fists of fury on the young conner.

No all of my fury would be reserved for my wife, in this instance. This lady wasn't raped. I'd also assume that this 21 year old didn't know my wife was married with a kid his age. It's not like Tharpe was going to these people's house and breaking bread with the family, this lady went to Lawrence and boned a college student. Not only did she cheat but she cheated with a moron college student who's a minor celebrity, she was begging to get caught.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 07, 2014, 09:05:15 AM »
i came into some new second hand info A- source that says they were definitely swingers and the husband knew and was fine with it

probably was still a shock for the daughter though

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 07, 2014, 09:24:34 AM »
The daughter is a goddam adult.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 07, 2014, 09:36:10 AM »