Author Topic: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)  (Read 118180 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)
« Reply #300 on: March 31, 2014, 09:43:53 PM »
this reminds me of the article about social media training the Beasley Walker team got. Some girl from the training company tried to friend all the players and Billy Walker mushed her. :lol:

I don't remember this but I want to read it.

In the meantime, google gave me this, and there's never not a good time to read an old Bill Walker interview: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/basketball/ncaa/2008/01/q-with-kansas-states-bill-walker.html

http://blogs.kansas.com/kstated/category/mama-sayz/

:love:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 31, 2014, 09:49:07 PM »
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, MIR, but had that happened to one of my friends it would probably top all of our lists of college stories and it wouldn't even be close.  It's not that common at all.

I've never told you about the time I was approached by 30 year old swingers at Drinx or about the time I got my crotch grabbed, on Mom's weekend, by a 40 year old at Rusty's Red Dirt Road. MiR is not in the wrong, college aged kids are approached by, and hook up with, older people quite frequently.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 31, 2014, 09:50:21 PM »
Everything else aside, what a bizarre hookup. Right?

I don't think so, in what way do you mean

yeah, i mean, if i had to guess who tharpe would be hooking up with, it would be the nearing 40 school nurse and mother of 3 from the town 20minutes away

I don't think it is all that unusual for soccer moms to party with younger guys. I saw and knew plenty of moms from junk town and the surrounding communities out in Aggieville when I lived in Manhattan.

yes what you described still seems very unusual.

hmm, I guess we had different college experiences, not unusual for two different people. I will tell you when I lived in Manhattan, the places I went, there were always older women and men around.

well that's a little different from a high school nurse with a daughter in college rough ridin' a student in a dorm room.

We don't know the stories of cougs out all over the country looking for young dudes. On it's face this is an older woman who likely hooked up with a guy in his 20s. It would be unfair to apply all that we have learned about this woman to what is usual because there isn't thousands of people digging up dirt on the people having sex.

Well, what we know about her (and him) is what makes it especially unusual to me. I'd also be surprised if cougar hookups are as common as you imply, but whatever. I mean, if I had a friend who hooked up with an older woman with adult children and a stable career, I'd think it was just as unusual, because I don't know anyone that it's happened to or anyone who would think it was an ordinary everyday thing. Present company excluded, of course.

MIR had a weird college experience relative to mine.  I only saw parents on Moms and Dads weekends.  I never once saw or heard of someone banging a cougar lady they picked up on campus.  I heard of a few times it went the other way with like local high school girls that would crash college parties.

It's not all that uncommon. Especially on football weekends. Drunk older babes divorced or forgetful, hotel rooms and a lot of spare time.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 31, 2014, 09:50:54 PM »
this reminds me of the article about social media training the Beasley Walker team got. Some girl from the training company tried to friend all the players and Billy Walker mushed her. :lol:

I don't remember this but I want to read it.

In the meantime, google gave me this, and there's never not a good time to read an old Bill Walker interview: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/basketball/ncaa/2008/01/q-with-kansas-states-bill-walker.html

http://blogs.kansas.com/kstated/category/mama-sayz/

:love:

Waiting for ydarg to come tell you how miserable they all are there.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 31, 2014, 09:52:03 PM »
My senior year of college I ran into a 28 year old and my friends and I thought that was extremely rare. 38 is a whole new ball game. Even at 29.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 31, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »
Us gE guys have serious game with the babes
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 31, 2014, 09:53:49 PM »
A college dude hooking up with the 38-year-old high school nurse with a daughter the dude's age (and the daughter not being what connected the dude and the nurse) is unusual.  College dudes hooking up with older, sometimes married, women with kids isn't.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 31, 2014, 09:55:26 PM »
Quote from the phog:
Married with three kids. No surprise there. If there is no selfie the cuckold husband would never know, just like fred norris and the realtor.

lol. married women are easy as ****, after being married for a few years they get bored and all it takes is a few drinks and they are sucking your deek.

*you can one star until the cows come home but nothing I've said is false. sorry if it hurts your feelings.

:sdeek:

That has to be TaTownBacker, right?
ashevillehawk

I'm pretty sure that it's a TaTown sock, especially given his large amount of time spent on bodybuilding.com's misc board.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 31, 2014, 09:57:13 PM »
Quote from the phog:
Married with three kids. No surprise there. If there is no selfie the cuckold husband would never know, just like fred norris and the realtor.

lol. married women are easy as ****, after being married for a few years they get bored and all it takes is a few drinks and they are sucking your deek.

*you can one star until the cows come home but nothing I've said is false. sorry if it hurts your feelings.

ashevillehawk

I'm pretty sure that it's a TaTown sock, especially given his large amount of time spent on bodybuilding.com's misc board.

Consensus is the exiled "welcher" Mike Stinkey.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 31, 2014, 09:58:18 PM »

I have a hard time believing 1 high school student held the keys to this pic getting out.

I think they just mean the positive ID on the Nurse.

That makes more sense. I was confused. Yeah, this little punk is definitely a snitch.
Yea, I bet the little rat bastard was white.  rough ridin' horrible personsnitch.  :grrr:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 31, 2014, 10:01:19 PM »
Quote from the phog:

ashevillehawk

The phog (less so for the ape room) is generally pretty clueless, plus Stinkey never really posted with Misc lingo or was ever linked to bb.com while posting. I even see hints of TaTown in the Asheville posts. I could be wrong though.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 31, 2014, 10:02:06 PM »
quite possibly the funniest most absurd thing i've seen in my entire life (and i've seen and participated in some ridiculous stuff) was one night at bobby t's where i watched a friend/fraternity bro make out with and laugh and feel up and dance with and just get all over a seventy year old. it was beyond absurd. like there really just are not words and were none. just jaw dropping what the eff is happening. i mean, it's not really what you guys are talking about but dear god. just dear god. i got there a while after they'd already been going at it and he's all like hey daris watch this and then just starts tonguing the every loving crap out of her. just absurd.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 31, 2014, 10:03:33 PM »
Quote from the phog:

ashevillehawk

The phog (less so for the ape room) is generally pretty clueless, plus Stinkey never really posted with Misc lingo or was ever linked to bb.com while posting. I even see hints of TaTown in the Asheville posts. I could be wrong though.

that post has misc'r written all over it.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 31, 2014, 10:05:16 PM »
quite possibly the funniest most absurd thing i've seen in my entire life (and i've seen and participated in some ridiculous stuff) was one night at bobby t's where i watched a friend/fraternity bro make out with and laugh and feel up and dance with and just get all over a seventy year old. it was beyond absurd. like there really just are not words and were none. just jaw dropping what the eff is happening. i mean, it's not really what you guys are talking about but dear god. just dear god. i got there a while after they'd already been going at it and he's all like hey daris watch this and then just starts tonguing the every loving crap out of her. just absurd.

dammit daris

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 31, 2014, 10:11:42 PM »

dammit daris

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 31, 2014, 10:13:58 PM »

If I wasn't there, I am pretty sure I know who this was because it was retold a lot.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 31, 2014, 10:18:22 PM »
this is an awesome story

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 31, 2014, 10:18:56 PM »
I don’t consider myself racist per se, but when I see a black guy and a white woman together, it makes me want to heave (Unless the course the white woman is a hippopotamus, in which case I figure its her only shot at male genitals and so I grudgingly accept it).  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1:
MIR, you gota admit this is furkin funny.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 31, 2014, 10:20:21 PM »
I don't think the girl in the pic is the nurse.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 31, 2014, 10:20:45 PM »
ok then
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 31, 2014, 10:22:04 PM »
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
by enrightc on March 31, 2014 at 1:31 pm

That’s my school nurse and my quote tweet lol
:horrorsurprise:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 31, 2014, 10:22:35 PM »
I have heard Tatown linebacker is some ambulance chaser paralegal or something.  Confirm?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 31, 2014, 10:23:49 PM »
steve dave u made your katdaddy bed and now u have to lie in it.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 31, 2014, 10:24:38 PM »

If I wasn't there, I am pretty sure I know who this was because it was retold a lot.

bp

The Big Train

« Reply #324 on: March 31, 2014, 10:25:32 PM »
I was at Kanza Hall in OP once with some ppl and this lady in her mid 40's wouldn't leave me alone, kept telling me about her 19 year old son that went to Iowa and was on the diving team.   :sdeek: