Author Topic: oscar "doesn't give a eff"  (Read 10229 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: oscar "doesn't give a eff"
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2014, 07:25:25 PM »

Great video of the photo shoot on kansascity.com.  Bill, of course, is running the show.  Walks in and Is like "hey, Mr. Marshall!"  Marshall kind of mumbles something, won't make eye contact.  looked like they don't like each other.  oscar kind of waddles in behind the guys, real awkward-like.  Nobody really notices him.

Yeah, Self with the ingenuously jubilant, "'Sup Mr. Marshall!" and handshake + arm pat combo. 10 seconds later, "We done here?"  :love:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2014, 09:34:48 PM »

Great video of the photo shoot on kansascity.com.  Bill, of course, is running the show.  Walks in and Is like "hey, Mr. Marshall!"  Marshall kind of mumbles something, won't make eye contact.  looked like they don't like each other.  oscar kind of waddles in behind the guys, real awkward-like.  Nobody really notices him.

Yeah, Self with the ingenuously jubilant, "'Sup Mr. Marshall!" and handshake + arm pat combo. 10 seconds later, "We done here?"  :love:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2014, 09:43:09 PM »

Doesn't even call him coach. "I've got to stand next to Marshall". Condescending.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2014, 09:45:03 PM »

Doesn't even call him coach. "I've got to stand next to Marshall". Condescending.

That's Coach for ya!

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2014, 09:46:05 PM »

Self is a master.   :ROFL:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2014, 09:53:09 PM »
that video is just 100% magic

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2014, 10:28:01 PM »
I don't even think oscar said a word.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2014, 10:37:04 PM »
lots of fucks given, received and regifted in that vid.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2014, 11:05:48 PM »
Self making sure Gregggg knows he's still a small time pud...love it

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2014, 11:16:23 PM »
Self is such a boss.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2014, 11:25:47 PM »
They probably gave oscar a wedgie after the media was out of sight.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2014, 11:26:16 PM »
oscar looks like he just walked in there and has no idea where he's at or what he's doing, but he smiles anyway because it seems like the right thing to do.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2014, 12:25:39 AM »
oscar looks like he just walked in there and has no idea where he's at or what he's doing, but he smiles anyway because it seems like the right thing to do.

I noticed the alpha dogging by Self on Marshall. It was top shelf. Funny thing Marshall looks pretty top-dog in the actual pic, but the body language in the vid + plus the arm slap ... well, MASSA. oscar is oscar, and I hope he coaches Cal's and Gregg's faces off. 

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2014, 12:36:19 AM »
I envy KU fans for how hard their coach runs this crap

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2014, 01:04:29 AM »
I envy KU fans for how hard their coach runs this crap

They don't deserve it. They're all hype men right now. They're smokey after Craig knocked out Deebo.

Still, I don't think oscar got big timed. He's awkward as eff, but he was just there Brucing. Marshall puffed up like a small dog encountering a Rottweiler.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2014, 01:51:43 AM »
Still, I don't think oscar got big timed. He's awkward as eff, but he was just there Brucing. Marshall puffed up like a small dog encountering a Rottweiler.

weber & self were both doing what came to them naturally to avoid interacting with each other.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2014, 02:36:08 AM »

weber & self were both doing what came to them naturally to avoid interacting with each other.

oscar is so totallly "one of us" sys.  (aspies)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2014, 02:46:14 AM »
Makes me wonder. Can anyone name two coaches who routinely coached the faces off everyone else in their division/ conference, but who battled and actually seemed to like/ respect each other?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2014, 02:51:22 AM »
Makes me wonder. Can anyone name two coaches who routinely coached the faces off everyone else in their division/ conference, but who battled and actually seemed to like/ respect each other?

everyone loved frank ('cept dax)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2014, 07:20:41 AM »
I really like Self.  I don't even really remember him as Illinois' coach and that makes me sad.  Like it happened in an alternate reality. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2014, 07:41:14 AM »

You can tell that Self's weight gain has made him insecure and extremely awkward

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2014, 07:43:36 AM »
LOL at oscar after marshall tries the selfslap on him.

Video would've max'd out if there'd been a point where the photogs were saying "a little to your right, oscar.  Little more.  Perfect." as they bumped him out of the frame.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2014, 08:14:55 AM »
Come on, oscar was like all, "whatevs, no effs given, I'll let you two pee all over each other, and sniff each others hind quarters . . . are we through here?"