Author Topic: got a dui what now?  (Read 7736 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: got a dui what now?
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2014, 02:05:42 PM »
that was totally officer daris

yeah i bet once _FAN got over to the police car and out of earshot of the other bros in the car, daris was all "ok let me level with you, man to man, david cook to shaka smart. i'm not going to give you any trouble, i just want to freak your bros out"

cook/smart, excellent reference.

The funny thing is my bros in the pick up were debating on what would happen if one of them just opened the door of the pick up and took off running while I was in the police car.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2014, 10:35:44 PM »
what happened to the good old days when you could have a few boozes and take a leisurely drive to get more boozes?  my dad never drove anywhere without a 6 pack of booze on the seat next to him.

america, you're getting soft!

I remember when I realized drinking and driving was bad and I was like... wait... you aren't SUPPOSED to stop in and grab a sixer for the road???  WTF Dad??!?! 

well, i guess we all make our own rules in the USA.  that's the lesson our dads were teaching us.  and to this day i refuse to get into my car without an ice cold brew in hand.  i don't care where i'm going- work, gym, target, anywhere- i've got at least one ice cold brew with me.  it's great.  feels great, makes me drive great.  booze = fun.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2014, 11:09:35 PM »

and to this day i refuse to get into my car without an ice cold brew in hand.  i don't care where i'm going- work, gym, target, anywhere- i've got at least one ice cold brew with me.  it's great.  feels great, makes me drive great.  booze = fun.

:thumbs:

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2014, 01:20:29 AM »

what happened to the good old days when you could have a few boozes and take a leisurely drive to get more boozes?  my dad never drove anywhere without a 6 pack of booze on the seat next to him.

america, you're getting soft!

I remember when I realized drinking and driving was bad and I was like... wait... you aren't SUPPOSED to stop in and grab a sixer for the road???  WTF Dad??!?! 

well, i guess we all make our own rules in the USA.  that's the lesson our dads were teaching us.  and to this day i refuse to get into my car without an ice cold brew in hand.  i don't care where i'm going- work, gym, target, anywhere- i've got at least one ice cold brew with me.  it's great.  feels great, makes me drive great.  booze = fun.

I hear ya 'Clams. You'd be hard pressed to find me with a booze in one hand, without a steering wheel in the other. What would be the point really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2014, 09:00:10 AM »
Try to get out of the administrative action on your licence, if you can great, if not you are looking at 30 (might be 45) days of no driving and the rest of a year with an interlock device.  Separate from that is the DUI, get that on diversion.   

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2014, 04:26:46 AM »
Well obviously you know now but for everyone else, you can refuse to blow unless they have reason to think you have been drinking. At a check point, after passing a field test, etc, they have no right to breathalyze you.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2014, 11:48:32 PM »
Browsing ladycats thread and ran across this.

Weird thread in weird place. Do other threads get lost like this?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2014, 07:04:30 AM »
Browsing ladycats thread and ran across this.

Weird thread in weird place. Do other threads get lost like this?

We usually move them to the correct boards but this one could be boozecat related so I left it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2014, 10:05:02 AM »
I'm guessing that since louie hasn't given us an update in a month now that things weren't really looking up and he wasn't able to outrun Johnny Law.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2014, 10:26:15 AM »
No Internet in the county lock up?

Offline louie

• Fan
    • View Profile