Author Topic: Superstar Palin...can't decide which of these recent quotes is my fav  (Read 1308 times)

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
NUMBER ONE:

Yes, I could see this one from Alaska. I'm usually not one to Told-Ya-So, but I did, despite my accurate prediction being derided as “an extremely far-fetched scenario” by the “high-brow” Foreign Policy magazine. Here’s what this “stupid” “insipid woman” predicted back in 2008: "After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next."   :shakesfist:

or NUMBER TWO:

"People are looking at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil,” she said. “They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans and equivocates and bloviates.   :love:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Superstar Palin...can't decide which of these recent quotes is my fav
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:50:27 PM »
The second quote is better, the first quote is more prescient. It's pretty bad when Sarah Palin has a better read on foreign policy than Obama and his fellow libtards in the government and media.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 10:07:44 AM »
The second quote is better, the first quote is more prescient. It's pretty bad when Sarah Palin has a better read on foreign policy than Obama and his fellow libtards in the government and media.

Honest question here.  What do you think the appropriate response from the US and the world in regards to Russia invading Ukraine?

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 10:28:29 AM »
Another question:  why should w GAF?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 11:32:38 AM »
Another question:  why should w GAF?

The nuclear nonproliferation treaty that we signed with Ukraine where they basically gave up all of their nukes in exchange for our protection if a situation like this were to arise is really the only reason I feel we should be there. It's a pretty good reason, though.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »

Honest question here.  What do you think the appropriate response from the US and the world in regards to Russia invading Ukraine?

Aslo, how would not totally rough ridin' up the Syria deal have affected the current situation?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 12:05:17 PM »
Look at Palin Nailin' predictos.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 12:43:09 PM »

Aslo, how would not totally rough ridin' up the Syria deal have affected the current situation?

It probably had absolutely no impact whatsoever.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 02:41:33 PM »

Is time travel allowed in your scenario? If so, I'd probably go back and not give up our ABM sites in Eastern Europe in exchange for nothing, not set an ultimatum in Syria only to puss out and whine that I never set an ultimatum, and generally not project weakness and incompetence in foreign policy. That would help with current situation.

But even assuming I can't go back in time, I would deliver a very specific behind the scenes ultimatum to Putin to get his troops the eff out if Crimea or freeze all Russian assets in the US, boycott the next G8 in Sochi, and other sanctions. If Putin did not comply, proceed with sanctions and tell the world that you warned him this would happen.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 02:45:36 PM »
If I were Obama, I'd send him a picture of my meat

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 03:30:24 PM »
If I were Obama, I'd send him a picture of my meat

If only Anthony Wiener were president...

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 03:37:35 PM »

But even assuming I can't go back in time, I would deliver a very specific behind the scenes ultimatum to Putin to get his troops the eff out if Crimea or freeze all Russian assets in the US, boycott the next G8 in Sochi, and other sanctions. If Putin did not comply, proceed with sanctions and tell the world that you warned him this would happen.

I'm ignoring the going back in time theory because that is a pointless exercise right now.  As far as what you would do with the current situation, I don't disagree with your ideas.  I saw this morning that the US is not attending the G8 in Sochi, there has been talk of sanctions (don't know if those will happen or not), and I have no idea if Putin is getting behind the scenes warnings from Obama (all though I would think there is some communication).

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 07:11:14 PM »
Meet Liz Wahl, American Hero.

How long before she lands a gig on America's number one cable news network?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 07:23:24 PM »
Meet Liz Wahl, American Hero.

How long before she lands a gig on America's number one cable news network?

It depends on how conservative she is.