Author Topic: The Big V (vasectomy) thread--for grown-up 'Cat fans ONLY. (No GPCing allowed.)  (Read 26356 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Gulp. SkinnyBenny bout to get just a tad skinnier in about a month. Requesting T’s and P’s. :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Gulp. SkinnyBenny bout to get just a tad skinnier in about a month. Requesting T’s and P’s. :frown:
Godspeed. I've heard some horror stories. You'll be fine though. Just make sure you do your homework and choose a reputable surgeon--it can make a vas deferens.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Got postponed from my earlier post but tomorrow :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Laser or traditional?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have my consult with my urologist on Monday. What should I ask/watch out for?  :dunno:
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wife's friend has a kid who was a result of things slipping through after the surgery.

My first question will be how much will it cost to get retested every 3 months.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
I have my consult with my urologist on Monday. What should I ask/watch out for?  :dunno:

Cancel and drive north.  This guy is the best

http://www.kumc.edu/school-of-medicine/irpr/our-researchers/ajay-k-nangia-mbbs.html

but if you must go to a lesser doc, Nangia was all about his method of cutting, folding over both ends, cautarizing both ends AND metal clipping one side so they don't fly back together. 100% not preggers since.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Dude there is no sports on, push it back
:adios:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Verdict: Largely pud. Had my headphones in and was blarin’ Rachmaninoff. Take me away, Sergei.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:13:37 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
:buh-bye:Verdict: Largely pud. Had me headphones in and was blarin’ Rachmaninoff. Take me away, Sergei.

My man Nanjia turns on the rock music in the room. 

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Dude there is no sports on, push it back
yeah.. rookie mistake SB.. should get it reversed and then do it again in March

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wife's friend has a kid who was a result of things slipping through after the surgery.

Don't know how that was even possible because you do get tested, jacking off in a cup was the absolute worst part of the process.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re-watched the entire Super Bowl and now Mrs. SB is going to pick up some sushi. :cool: :love:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Don't know how that was even possible because you do get tested, jacking off in a cup was the absolute worst part of the process.

I assumed he meant for STD's.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Was all set up to have it done, but Mrs. Dax had to have some female issues resolved and so never went through with it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Mrs Dave has a 5 year implant that will be due to be replaced in the next year. I should probably go through with it instead of her needing to get a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Rob Delaney is a delight

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Verdict: Largely pud. Had my headphones in and was blarin’ Rachmaninoff. Take me away, Sergei.

very old quote here but have you seen the movie Shine (1996) starring Geoffrey Rush?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mrs Dave has a 5 year implant that will be due to be replaced in the next year. I should probably go through with it instead of her needing to get a new one.

Yes, you should and also make a big deal about it and be a hero. I said "honey, I know you don't like that implant, I'm just gonna get a vasectomy so you don't have to get it again" she cried and told me that I didn't have to do it, I said it's no big deal. Her friends and doctors treated me like I was Harriet Tubman. Dudes are such giant crybabies about getting this done, that we get more credit for this basic ass procedure, without side effects, than the wild crap women have to do to their bodies and mind. I had to deal with a pinching sensation for 30 minutes and had to jackoff in a cup. :jerk:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Yes, you should and also make a big deal about it and be a hero. I said "honey, I know you don't like that implant, I'm just gonna get a vasectomy so you don't have to get it again" she cried and told me that I didn't have to do it, I said it's no big deal. Her friends and doctors treated me like I was Harriet Tubman. Dudes are such giant crybabies about getting this done, that we get more credit for this basic ass procedure, without side effects, than the wild crap women have to do to their bodies and mind. I had to deal with a pinching sensation for 30 minutes and had to jackoff in a cup. :jerk:

I wish I would have saved my snap story of day I went to validate the procedure was a success.  Epic.

Offline tdaver

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

very old quote here but have you seen the movie Shine (1996) starring Geoffrey Rush?

One of my all time favs.  Love when he bumbles through the bar getting laughed at and then stuns everyone with Rimsky-Korsakov.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I don’t think I could ever do this.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
My guys hurt even thinking about it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice