General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

The Big V (vasectomy) thread--for grown-up 'Cat fans ONLY. (No GPCing allowed.)

(1/55) > >>

WonderMeal:
As a 'Cats fan, I am cursed with being both irresistible to the Fairer Sex and incredibly virile/fertile. This has presented a problem in the WonderMeal household, as I'm running out of gE names for future offspring (WonderMealette, WonderMeal Jr., WonderMealina) and can only afford so many new BSFS suites.

Going with conventional family planning methods is out of the question, due to the aforementioned potency blessing/curse that runs in the family. (Fool me three times...) So this post is about reaching out to other PotentCats about The Big V.

-How terrible was it?
-Was it worth it?
-What was the anesthetic/pain relief situation?
-What was recovery like?
-Any regrets?
-Did you do the traditional or the newfangled "no scalpel" procedure? (aka The Puncture)

Thanks to all mature Cat_FANs for helping out another Cat_FAN here. Leave your jokes on GPC.

PS. If there is already a vasectomy thread, please merge, TIA.

XocolateThundarr:

--- Quote from: WonderMeal on March 03, 2014, 02:05:10 PM ---As a 'Cats fan, I am cursed with being both irresistible to the Fairer Sex and incredibly virile/fertile. This has presented a problem in the WonderMeal household, as I'm running out of gE names for future offspring (WonderMealette, WonderMeal Jr., WonderMealina) and can only afford so many new BSFS suites.

Going with conventional family planning methods is out of the question, due to the aforementioned potency blessing/curse that runs in the family. (Fool me three times...) So this post is about reaching out to other PotentCats about The Big V.

-How terrible was it? It wasn't.
-Was it worth it?  Yes
-What was the anesthetic/pain relief situation?  Hydrocodone and whiskey
-What was recovery like?  See above with Xbox for the weekend
-Any regrets?  No
-Did you do the traditional or the newfangled "no scalpel" procedure? (aka The Puncture)  :dunno:

Thanks to all mature Cat_FANs for helping out another Cat_FAN here. Leave your jokes on GPC.

--- End quote ---

Cire:
heard from my dad's friends they are pud.

kso_FAN:
Pud.

Gooch:

--- Quote from: WonderMeal on March 03, 2014, 02:05:10 PM ---As a 'Cats fan, I am cursed with being both irresistible to the Fairer Sex and incredibly virile/fertile. This has presented a problem in the WonderMeal household, as I'm running out of gE names for future offspring (WonderMealette, WonderMeal Jr., WonderMealina) and can only afford so many new BSFS suites.

-How terrible was it?
-Was it worth it?
-What was the anesthetic/pain relief situation?
-What was recovery like?
-Any regrets?
-Did you do the traditional or the newfangled "no scalpel" procedure? (aka The Puncture)

--- End quote ---
Ditto to what cats2win said. I didn't get any Hydrocodone tho :frown:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version