Author Topic: Serious question for right wing folks  (Read 45148 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Serious question for right wing folks
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2010, 09:42:02 PM »
The gov's explanation is that there is a plane in there, but clearly there isn't...since a 757 wouldn't just vaporize i think their story is bogus. Not to mention there isn't even video of the plane hitting. Some people theorize that a missile might have struck the pentagon or even a smaller plane. Clearly not a 757 though

If the missle was cleverly disguised as a passenger jet.

http://debunk911myths.org/topics/Pentagon

No video. No black box. Hardly any wreckage for a Boeing 767.

We could sit here and trade links all day, but I don't think either one of us will be persuaded here.

You sent me a vague, overhead photo of the pentagon.  the photos at my link are of ACTUAL PLANE WRECKAGE AT THE SCENE.  You and I both know that "Loose Change" has been totally destroyed by any objective reviewer.

You are giving our gov't WAY too much credit.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2010, 09:44:46 PM »
But I still remain skeptical. The plane that they say hit is REALLY BIG. And all they can find are a few scraps? What about the engines? They're fracking huge. You can't just believe that the whole thing vaporized.

Also, you still haven't answered anything about flight 93. Serious lack of wreckage there too

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2010, 09:48:10 PM »
To be fair Limestone, until a few days ago, I would've said the idea of 9/11 being an inside job is as ludicrous as thinking nunya would be able to shut down the site for a day while gathering evidence for a lawsuit against everyone here.  And that happened.  :runaway:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2010, 09:56:06 PM »
To be fair Limestone, until a few days ago, I would've said the idea of 9/11 being an inside job is as ludicrous as thinking nunya would be able to shut down the site for a day while gathering evidence for a lawsuit against everyone here.  And that happened.  :runaway:

lol. Again, we could go on all night about this but I really doubt either one of us will persuade one another.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2010, 10:01:34 PM »
But I still remain skeptical. The plane that they say hit is REALLY BIG. And all they can find are a few scraps? What about the engines? They're fracking huge. You can't just believe that the whole thing vaporized.

Also, you still haven't answered anything about flight 93. Serious lack of wreckage there too

So you think they shot a missle into the ground, planted a blackbox, kidnapped all those people, faked those phone calls, bribed/threatened/planted all those witnesses, faked the National Guard pilot who watched it then actually spread SOME wreckage (just not enough for you preferences).

No way Bush shouldn't still be in office because he is the smartest, most capable leader in history and we lost possibly the greatest world leader of our generation when we let the Constitution force him out.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2010, 10:06:12 PM »

So you think they shot a missle into the ground, planted a blackbox, kidnapped all those people, faked those phone calls, bribed/threatened/planted all those witnesses, faked the National Guard pilot who watched it then actually spread SOME wreckage (just not enough for you preferences).

No way Bush shouldn't still be in office because he is the smartest, most capable leader in history and we lost possibly the greatest world leader of our generation when we let the Constitution force him out.

I mean it's possible. The government lied about the Gulf of Tonkin and if you really want to read something mind blowing, look up Operation Northwoods. The government has been lying to us for years, no reason to believe they didn't lie about this too.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010, 10:12:10 PM »

I mean it's possible. The government lied about the Gulf of Tonkin and if you really want to read something mind blowing, look up Operation Northwoods. The government has been lying to us for years, no reason to believe they didn't lie about this too.

well, except for the overwhelming evidence that they didn't.

I'm not saying the government doesn't lie.  They sure as crap do.  But on 9/11, 4 passenger planes were highjacked by a bunch of loons and we got caught with our pants down.  3 hit their mark, one got taken down when the passengers on that jet forced it down.

and before I look up Operation Northwoods, it isn't a youtube by the same dip leg who created Loose Change, is it?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »
Operation Northwoods from ABC

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

edit: This is all based on declassified information, btw

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010, 10:46:43 PM »
No input on Operation Northwoods? /thread?

The government just sees us as disposable pawns, nothing more.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 10:57:59 PM »

I liked that story better when I saw it on 24 a couple seasons ago.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »

Well it really almost happened, dude

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2010, 11:08:36 PM »

lol. Again, we could go on all night about this but I really doubt either one of us will persuade one another.

Really?  You can't be persuaded?  Because what you believe is incredibly stupid.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2010, 11:10:54 PM »

Well it really almost happened, dude

As of a week or so ago, both have been cancelled.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »

The government just sees us as disposable pawns, nothing more.

Well, maybe YOU.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2010, 11:26:08 PM »
Did you tards not read that? The government had a plan to kill innocent people to gain support for a war with Cuba. JFC people open your eyes here

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2010, 11:30:46 PM »
To be fair Limestone, until a few days ago, I would've said the idea of 9/11 being an inside job is as ludicrous as thinking nunya would be able to shut down the site for a day while gathering evidence for a lawsuit against everyone here.  And that happened.  :runaway:

Really?  You can't be persuaded?  Because what you believe is incredibly stupid.

Yeah, this is really the only reason I'm participating this much in a politics board thread.  I like pike.  It'd be one thing if we were arguing about whether Jamar or (non-MHK) Jacob is more adorable, but it shouldn't be tough to convince him there wasn't a boogeyman in the white house.

Did you tards not read that? The government had a plan to kill innocent people to gain support for a war with Cuba. JFC people open your eyes here

:lol:

What I guess I don't understand is if you truly believe stuff like that, how are you going to sleep tonight?  Like, shouldn't you be spending all your free time trying to start a life far away from the psychotic killers in our government?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2010, 11:31:51 PM »
Pike, what are your thoughts about Area 51? 

:users:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2010, 11:35:40 PM »

Really?  You can't be persuaded?  Because what you believe is incredibly stupid.

Yeah, this is really the only reason I'm participating this much in a politics board thread.  I like pike.  It'd be one thing if we were arguing about whether Jamar or (non-MHK) Jacob is more adorable, but it shouldn't be tough to convince him there wasn't a boogeyman in the white house.

What I guess I don't understand is if you truly believe stuff like that, how are you going to sleep tonight?  Like, shouldn't you be spending all your free time trying to start a life far away from the psychotic killers in our government?

Why wouldn't you believe it? This crap actually happened and is now all declassified as of several years ago. I mean Christ, this doesn't raise an eyebrow at all with you?

Pike, what are your thoughts about Area 51? 

:users:

Don't know or really don't care. Bigger fish to fry i guess

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 11:36:23 PM »

Keep that mind closed _33

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2010, 11:40:12 PM »
You're worried that the government created 9/11, but you don't care about the possibility that the government has a secret base where they store aliens?

:runaway:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 11:44:19 PM »

Yeah, this is really the only reason I'm participating this much in a politics board thread.  I like pike.  It'd be one thing if we were arguing about whether Jamar or (non-MHK) Jacob is more adorable, but it shouldn't be tough to convince him there wasn't a boogeyman in the white house.

Why wouldn't you believe it? This crap actually happened and is now all declassified as of several years ago. I mean Christ, this doesn't raise an eyebrow at all with you?

I guess not.  Just don't feel that the government's going to try to kill me, and I'm usually right about stuff.  :dunno:  But seriously, if you're freaked out by all this, what are you going to do?  If I knew there were people out to kill me, I'd have some sort of plan to prevent it.  

Keep that mind closed _33

C'mon now.  That mind created the fantastic EMAW hoops video unleashed upon the world this past week.  

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2010, 11:56:01 PM »
I just don't see why you wouldn't believe that? Cause you don't want to?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2010, 12:00:48 AM »
You're worried that the government created 9/11, but you don't care about the possibility that the government has a secret base where they store aliens?

It's not really secret, you can see it on google maps satellite view.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 12:10:01 AM »

Like I said, bigger fish to fry

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2010, 01:11:07 AM »

Like I said, bigger fish to fry

Listen, I don't think you're fryer is quite hot enough to put the fish in yet.  Probably better if you didn't say anything for awhile brick.