Author Topic: No Shane means???  (Read 10855 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: No Shane means???
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »
yeah, there were like 12 GPC shane bench behavior/attitude threads on GPC today  :lol:

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2014, 07:40:01 PM »
I'll never understand that crap. I love the guy. Looks and acts like a great teammate.

yeah, there were like 12 GPC shane bench behavior/attitude threads on GPC today  :lol:

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2014, 07:40:12 PM »
Shane's antics and bench behavior are great when we're winning and he's playing well.  But when he's almost losing us games (KU) and playing like total hot garbage (tech) his bench dancing is incredibly embarrassing for him. 

But it doesn't bother me.  More impressive that in both the KU and Tech games, when the game was on the line, our freshmen were on the floor instead of Shane.  It is what it is. 

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2014, 07:41:38 PM »
God forbid a guy supports his teammates and has fun watching/playing the game when he himself is not playing well.  What a monster.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2014, 07:42:54 PM »
God forbid a guy supports his teammates and has fun watching/playing the game when he himself is not playing well.  What a monster.

Smiling when you're having a bad game? Embarrassing.  :'bye cruel world:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2014, 07:44:32 PM »

our fans are Hoosiers watching rednecks who would crank AC/DC to top volume in celebration if oscar said "my team is on the floor" with our only remaining 4 players and Shane's hot dogging fun having antics sitting on the bench with no fouls.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »
This was the best one.

shawn_miller32

Post #117
lebo, ks
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Shane on the bench at the 10:52 mark Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only reason I really bring this up is because of all the talk about Shane possibly checking out. I noticed that when Nigel took it to the hoop and got a lay up at the 10:52 mark Westicles and a couple others jump out if their seat and start cheering. The camera goes to our bench and you can see Shane sitting down somewhat laughing it looks to me that he's asking Gipson and Wesley "what happened?" Now to me the guy that's a senior and suppose to be a leader you would think he would be more involved in the game. Obviously most of the others were into the game considering they were cheering on their teammates. To me it just looked like Shane had no idea what was going on in the game and appeared to have thought it was funny also. I don't know just thoughts into it I just remember when I played I was always into the game whether I was on the court or on the bench.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2014, 07:45:14 PM »

our fans are Hoosiers watching rednecks who would crank AC/DC to top volume in celebration if oscar said "my team is on the floor" with our only remaining 4 players and Shane's hot dogging fun having antics sitting on the bench with no fouls.

:lol:

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2014, 07:49:28 PM »
Wasn't Shane the one who told Foster to aim higher for his freshman year, too?  Also, great post SD.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2014, 07:50:49 PM »
Yes. SD right on  :lol:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2014, 08:33:26 PM »

This was the best one.

shawn_miller32

Post #117
lebo, ks
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Shane on the bench at the 10:52 mark Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only reason I really bring this up is because of all the talk about Shane possibly checking out. I noticed that when Nigel took it to the hoop and got a lay up at the 10:52 mark Westicles and a couple others jump out if their seat and start cheering. The camera goes to our bench and you can see Shane sitting down somewhat laughing it looks to me that he's asking Gipson and Wesley "what happened?" Now to me the guy that's a senior and suppose to be a leader you would think he would be more involved in the game. Obviously most of the others were into the game considering they were cheering on their teammates. To me it just looked like Shane had no idea what was going on in the game and appeared to have thought it was funny also. I don't know just thoughts into it I just remember when I played I was always into the game whether I was on the court or on the bench.

:lol:

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2014, 09:10:26 PM »
Speechless.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2014, 09:11:30 PM »

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2014, 09:21:31 PM »
Talking about whether you like Shane's behavior on the bench (and, in a goEMAW tradition, implying that anyone who doesn't is a racist) misses the point.  The point is not that Shane is a camera loving goof; the point is that his current behavior seems to suggest somebody who has checked out.  His play confirms this.

I don't care if Shane is a goof, but I do want him to care down the stretch.  The only way we get back to where we were in January is if Shane comes alive.  I'm still hoping that the ending of his career will create some urgency, but I'm not sure it is going to happen.

I also wish he would start shooting the three.  Him hitting threes puts pressure on the d.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2014, 09:29:10 PM »
Talking about whether you like Shane's behavior on the bench (and, in a goEMAW tradition, implying that anyone who doesn't is a racist) misses the point.  The point is not that Shane is a camera loving goof; the point is that his current behavior seems to suggest somebody who has checked out.  His play confirms this.

I don't care if Shane is a goof, but I do want him to care down the stretch.  The only way we get back to where we were in January is if Shane comes alive.  I'm still hoping that the ending of his career will create some urgency, but I'm not sure it is going to happen.

I also wish he would start shooting the three.  Him hitting threes puts pressure on the d.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2014, 09:30:37 PM »
I love shane's attitude. Not surprised angry bad person ERII doesn't care for people enjoying life.
He mopes around and whines like a bitch.

You know who else did that? My favorite Cat of all time, Curtis Kelly.

:rolleyes: ugh rough ridin' terrible, I'm confused as to how this could be said about anyone you don't know. Also I've said this before and I'll say it again, you should never call someone a bitch or a pussy if you aren't willing to say that to a person's face, that would make you an even bigger bitch or pussy.

Talking about whether you like Shane's behavior on the bench (and, in a goEMAW tradition, implying that anyone who doesn't is a racist) misses the point.

Who implied this, is this guilt speaking?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2014, 09:32:14 PM »
I don't remember anyone implying that someone's a racist for not liking Shane/his behavior.  :confused:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2014, 10:11:22 PM »
What the hell is a "steffy"??

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2014, 10:12:56 PM »
Would be great if we could get healthy sharp shooting Shane back. Plus he's pretty rough ridin' good in the middle of a zone (Baylor game)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2014, 10:27:08 PM »

Possibly.  How often do you have to go get that race card renewed dumbfuck?  Good grief  :facepalm:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2014, 10:32:40 PM »

Possibly.  How often do you have to go get that race card renewed dumbfuck?  Good grief  :facepalm:

you are seriously the worst poster ever.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2014, 10:35:53 PM »

you are seriously the worst poster ever.

Sad because he used to be good. He turns in to a crap human when he's pak'd I think.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2014, 10:39:29 PM »

:ROFL:

seriously though I hope your intervention happens soon you are unraveling in front of our eyes

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2014, 10:42:00 PM »
shane's just trying to get healthy again.  it's rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) how short sighted some of you are. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2014, 11:19:05 PM »

So much ITT.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.