Author Topic: hey sys...  (Read 3284 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
hey sys...
« on: February 10, 2014, 10:39:16 PM »
DJamer wants to know how you think his ass tastes

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: hey sys...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 10:40:59 PM »
Dramanne Diarra-esque

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:42:03 PM »
Dramanne Diarra-esque

This is a complement, relatively.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 10:42:30 PM »
Salty  :D

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 03:18:03 AM »
YES!!!! THE THREAD I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 03:23:52 AM »
um, how many of you rubes haven't figured out by now that sys is a gigantic soccer fan and trolls the basketball board for lulz?  cause you have to be pretty rough ridin' stupid to have not picked that up by now.

good grief  :facepalm:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 03:29:44 AM »
Dramane Diarra used to live with my roommate's grandparents as a foreign exchange thing while he was attending Cloud. He would occasionally stop by my house out of the blue strictly to call said roommate a "gay boy", and then proceed to be on his way to class. Pretty scary to walk downstairs and see someone of Dramane's stature standing in the hallway in pure silence. Irrelevant to the topic at hand, but just another page of K-State lore for your asses. Go EMAW!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 03:32:48 AM »
Dramane Diarra used to live with my roommate's grandparents as a foreign exchange thing while he was attending Cloud. He would occasionally stop by my house out of the blue strictly to call said roommate a "gay boy", and then proceed to be on his way to class. Pretty scary to walk downstairs and see someone of Dramane's stature standing in the hallway in pure silence. Irrelevant to the topic at hand, but just another page of K-State lore for your asses. Go EMAW!

'opher or 'etch?

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 03:38:17 AM »

'opher or 'etch?

Definitely 'opher.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 03:48:08 AM »

'opher or 'etch?

Definitely 'opher.

I figured, but wanted to make sure. He is such a gay boy though.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 12:44:31 PM »
he did a good job catching the ball when ku showed about the same level of respect for his game as i have.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 12:47:39 PM »
Guess you missed the big O-board and put back and blocked shot.

he did a good job catching the ball when ku showed about the same level of respect for his game as i have.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 12:49:39 PM »
Guess you missed the big O-board and put back and blocked shot.

i've never said he couldn't rebound.  i don't think he's a particularly good shot blocker, but it doesn't surprise me when he gets one.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 01:03:36 PM »
He's not and never will be a great player. But he is the ideal role player who is never going to bitch about playing time or disappoint you about his effort. He's more of a Frank guy than anyone Frank every had. You can't win with too many of his type on the floor but you can lose without one or two on the bench.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »
Reminded me of Ron Anderson winning us the USC game in Omaha.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 01:12:29 PM »
Lu is more of a Frank player than DJamer.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 01:14:39 PM »

Lu was perhaps the most Frank player of all the Frank players.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 02:14:45 PM »

Lu was perhaps the most Frank player of all the Frank players.
Frank had to be a 6-2 Lu when he played

Offline Super fan#99

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 02:32:47 PM »
Why would you not like DJamer?  He is our best post defender and plays harder than anyone on the team.  He is a perfect role player for us.  I am sure you have mentioned it already based on the thread title, but I don't want to take the time to find it. 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 03:21:43 PM »
Why would you not like DJamer?  He is our best post defender and plays harder than anyone on the team.  He is a perfect role player for us.  I am sure you have mentioned it already based on the thread title, but I don't want to take the time to find it.

it's because i don't think he's very good.  if he's happy sitting on the bench, then i have no problem with him.  my dislike was formed last year when some posters were posting that he would develop into a good player.  i didn't agree, and didn't want to see him getting enough minutes over the coming three years to settle the matter one way or the other.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 04:08:16 PM »

it's because i don't think he's very good.  if he's happy sitting on the bench, then i have no problem with him.  my dislike was formed last year when some posters were posting that he would develop into a good player.  i didn't agree, and didn't want to see him getting enough minutes over the coming three years to settle the matter one way or the other.

I said he would be a good role player and I'm pretty sure you took exception to that too. Anyway sorry buddy I didn't post this for people to be mad at you, I'm just happy for my guy DJamer

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 04:21:13 PM »

I said he would be a good role player and I'm pretty sure you took exception to that too. Anyway sorry buddy I didn't post this for people to be mad at you, I'm just happy for my guy DJamer

It was fantastic watching him slip pick and rolls and then finish at the rim. Simple, but beautiful nonetheless.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 04:34:16 PM »
DJamer looks like a really nice person and someone who would be a whole lot of fun to hang out with.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 04:34:46 PM »
fyi, i'm very good at judging people by their looks.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2014, 04:57:18 PM »

i think the last time we argued about johnson i said something along the lines of "he's not going to hurt you, but he's not going to help you" and you basically agreed (maybe were a little more positive about his upside?).  if that means a good role player to you (or to others) - fine.  i'd rather he transfer and use the ship on someone with more upside.  but as long as he's fairly deep on the bench, i'm happy.