Author Topic: Adele is wrong to attack breastfeeders  (Read 1732 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Adele is wrong to attack breastfeeders
« on: March 28, 2016, 06:48:06 PM »
 Adele mean rant about breastfeeding is wrong.  Baby formula is not natural.  It screws up mushy little brains, creates fat kids, and costs (poor people should not be able to puchase)

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Adele is wrong to attack breastfeeders
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 06:54:07 PM »
Agree that bf is best but for God's sake not everyone can do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 08:55:08 PM »
Adele is amazing.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 09:23:28 PM »
I don't think Adele attacked breastfeeders. She attacked the people who shame mothers who don't breastfeed (for whatever reason).

She is not wrong.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 09:40:47 PM »
'Hello' is such a great song. Best song ever that is titled 'Hello.' Get bent, Lionel Richie.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 10:03:01 PM »

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 12:09:49 AM »
About 20 years ago, my wife was done with doctors telling her when she could give birth and she looked into a home birth. In that process, we encountered a group of people that thought it wise to teach men to "breastfeed" as a means to bond with the child (my view was that it would teach kids early that life will end up screwing you out of what you want from the getgo). I actually saw a video of a guy trying to breastfeed a baby.

That remains as the most disturbing video I have seen in my life, above a woman having relations with a dog and walking in on my mother-in-law naked.

Just my perspective.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 07:15:13 AM »

Still not better than Adele! Those pipes!

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 08:55:35 AM »
About 20 years ago, my wife was done with doctors telling her when she could give birth and she looked into a home birth. In that process, we encountered a group of people that thought it wise to teach men to "breastfeed" as a means to bond with the child (my view was that it would teach kids early that life will end up screwing you out of what you want from the getgo). I actually saw a video of a guy trying to breastfeed a baby.

That remains as the most disturbing video I have seen in my life, above a woman having relations with a dog and walking in on my mother-in-law naked.

Just my perspective.

Was the baby sucking on the man's nipple? Or did he have on a fake breast like Robert DeNiro in Little Fockers?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 08:58:00 AM »
I don't think Adele attacked breastfeeders. She attacked the people who shame mothers who don't breastfeed (for whatever reason).

She is not wrong.

Agreed. My wife breastfed with our first boy for a short time and the second was almost exclusively formula. Neither is fat or stupid and we have no regrets about the decisions we made.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2016, 10:23:35 AM »

Just my perspective.

There's a lot to digest here

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 12:58:51 PM »

Just my perspective.

There's a lot to digest here
Any "most disturbing video list" that doesn't include 2 girls 1 cup is just a really shitty list.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 01:13:53 PM »

Still not better than Adele! Those pipes!
we talking pipes?

~))))'>

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 02:45:01 PM »
GTFOOH

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2016, 08:05:16 PM »
Was the baby sucking on the man's nipple? Or did he have on a fake breast like Robert DeNiro in Little Fockers?

The baby was not sucking on a fake breast.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 08:08:07 PM »
Any "most disturbing video list" that doesn't include 2 girls 1 cup is just a really shitty list.

I wasn't making a value judgement on all disturbing videos all people have seen. This was a personal observation.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 09:33:31 AM »

The baby was not sucking on a fake breast.
That is wrong.