Author Topic: I am more afraid of Hillary playing the crook card. Than the HMT card.  (Read 844 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Breitbart has a report that Hillary approved a Russian company buying 25% of our uranium assets. In exchange, the Clinton Foundation got 145 million dollars. This shows that she is willing to harm America for her own financial gain.  I wonder how much nuclear bombs will sell for on the open market. SHE? is trying to use her Womanhood to distract from being an crooked mean  old Ripper.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
well crap, now russia has uranium.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Breitbart has a report that Hillary approved a Russian company buying 25% of our uranium assets. In exchange, the Clinton Foundation got 145 million dollars. This shows that she is willing to harm America for her own financial gain.  I wonder how much nuclear bombs will sell for on the open market. SHE? is trying to use her Womanhood to distract from being an crooked mean  old Ripper.

I stopped there.
[

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Is uranium even the fuel of choice for nuclear reactors anymore? Not that people build them much anymore in the US.

Yes.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
well crap, now russia has uranium.
Hillary is basically Truman?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting