Author Topic: Will unfazed by Hannahs' wreck 'em ball; Tech ADV  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Will unfazed by Hannahs' wreck 'em ball; Tech ADV
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2014, 02:18:28 PM »
I sure wish Shane had the same sense of urgency, instead of the lackadaisical, too-cool-to-work-hard effort he put out there tonight. Woof.

I also wish DJamer had some hands attached to the ends of his arms. He had 7 boards to lead the team, but he probably should have had double that amount. Can you remember him ever catching a pass or getting a rebound cleanly, without fumbling it around a little?

Big Gip picked up a cheap foul six seconds into the game so he was behind the eight ball from the word go, but it sure would be nice if he could be a consistent contributer. It seems to be either feast or famine with him.

Shane had one of those nights he sometimes has when he lets poor offense carry over to the defensive end. He also had weird match-ups where he was often guarding Tech's 7 footer.

Gip just didn't play because of foul trouble, his per possession efficiency in scoring and rebounding was actually really good when you just look at the time he was on the floor. He just had some really questionable foul calls against him.

Yeah, that was weird to watch.  I was frustrated for him on the offensive end.

Shane shoots the three ball entirely too much.

Shane has a beautiful smile.

Shane is bearing the brunt of our awful post depth (my greatest fear is a return to Wooly era post depth).   

Shane will light up West Virginia, if Gipson can stay on the floor.