Author Topic: Westicles  (Read 6302 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Westicles
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 11:28:15 AM »
Westicles reminds me of sophomore in high school Michael Jordan.. Yeah he got cut his freshman year but man he worked his ass of in the offseason! He's good at this point, not great. But could greatness come??.. ITS POSSIBLE!

The "Michael Jordan got cut" story is one of the most ridiculous stories ever. Jordan was just like the majority of freshman basketball players and didn't make his varsity/jv team, he still played freshman basketball at his high school and was probably pretty good.

/end/sorry

To be fair though, we're used to hearing about eventual superstars playing varsity all four years. Some make it as 8th graders.

True, especially now. But Jordan in high school wasn't that far removed from when freshman didn't even play in college, just a much different time.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 12:58:42 PM »
Wesley reminds me a lot of Lola Bunny in Space Jam.. Sure he has the skills and a little bit of swagger but he's going to get monstared on by bigger opponents.

this is a great post. only y-l_a comes up with stuff like this, folks.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2014, 02:19:08 PM »
I doubt he starts making 3s at a consistent rate, but I think Westicles has a OK stroke from 3pt.   I never liked Sutton's stroke from deep (for whatever reason)

I think a key is for Westicles to only shoot 3s when he is wide open.   Last year, when Shane started shooting 3s, a lot of them were wide open shots because he was playing that stretch 4 and the big on him was not really concerned about going out there to guard him

All 3 of Westicles's 3s were from the wing.  Maybe that can be his comfort spot.  Remember, Jamar always loved to shoot 3s from top of the key.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2014, 03:19:25 PM »
Apparently our guy (oscar Juice) said he's grown 2 inches since he first came to campus. That puts him at 6'8" and still growing... :love:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 03:25:52 PM »
Apparently our guy (oscar Juice) said he's grown 2 inches since he first came to campus. That puts him at 6'8" and still growing... :love:

The new Training Table!  :love:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 03:35:46 PM »

They have a machine that streches players out an inch or two. it's part of oscar's recruiting strategy. He goes after guys that no one wants and strecthes their height out with this machine. - B+ Source  :surprised:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
his defense has improved enormously throughout the season to this point. he turned from a full time liability to a guy I want in at the end.

*lbbiq

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 03:40:34 PM »
He's so good @  :alleyoop:

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 04:01:40 PM »
i was heartbroken that his dunk didn't go down  :cry:
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2014, 04:21:28 PM »

It might have even outshone Foster's dunk against that Stockton kid.  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2014, 06:47:57 PM »
I like to call him Wesley "That-one-dude" during games because it sounds like Westicles. Feel free to go ahead and try it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 07:35:46 PM »
I like to call him Wesley "That-one-dude" during games because it sounds like Westicles. Feel free to go ahead and try it.

Wesley That One Dude . . . yup, just kinda flows that way doesn't it?

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 07:50:35 PM »

Wesley That One Dude . . . yup, just kinda flows that way doesn't it?

Yes it does. Just feels right on the tongue.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2014, 04:00:47 AM »
Do you guys know how oscar recruited Westicles? Here is the story from an A- source:

oscar was gaming at home, source says CoD B (for oscar) Ops II, Chet calls oscar on the cell phone while oscar is still wearing the 1/2 headset that came with his Xbox. Just as oscar was putting the finishing touches on some internet pud dude, Chet says, "oscar, we got room for one more. Who should I get?" Well, at that moment, the last bullet leaves Bruces AK47 and it is game over for the internet sucker who thought he could beat #DJBrucieBruce,YEAH" and oscar yells into the Xbox headset, "I WON DUDE!" and jumped out of his bean bag and accidentally hung up on Chet. Chet, being the stud recruiter that he is, uses the google to search out who "IWONDUDE" is and low and behold, Westicles is now a K-State PurpleCat.

Cats, man. Cats.

Offline 75cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2014, 06:22:23 AM »
Do you guys know how oscar recruited Westicles? Here is the story from an A- source:

oscar was gaming at home, source says CoD B (for oscar) Ops II, Chet calls oscar on the cell phone while oscar is still wearing the 1/2 headset that came with his Xbox. Just as oscar was putting the finishing touches on some internet pud dude, Chet says, "oscar, we got room for one more. Who should I get?" Well, at that moment, the last bullet leaves Bruces AK47 and it is game over for the internet sucker who thought he could beat #DJBrucieBruce,YEAH" and oscar yells into the Xbox headset, "I WON DUDE!" and jumped out of his bean bag and accidentally hung up on Chet. Chet, being the stud recruiter that he is, uses the google to search out who "IWONDUDE" is and low and behold, Westicles is now a K-State PurpleCat.

Cats, man. Cats.

:ROFL:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2014, 04:11:37 PM »

That one dude is not 6'8".

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2014, 04:15:15 PM »

He came in at 6'6". Are you calling oscar a liar?!

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2014, 04:33:03 PM »

Sounds like he is basically growing into a more badass version of Kevin Durant. Will take.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2014, 08:27:49 PM »

Sounds like he is basically growing into a more badass version of Kevin Durant. Will take.
OH MY GOD YES :love: :love: :love:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2014, 01:57:02 PM »

It might have even outshone Foster's dunk against that Stockton kid.  :horrorsurprise:

It would have been easily top 2 or 3 on SCTop10 purely for the fact that it was a mirror image of Jordan't famous dunk with his legs stretched out and such...except that WI didn't jump from the FT line