Author Topic: massive racist self calls player spear chucker and liar  (Read 13744 times)

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
Re: massive racist self calls player spear chucker and liar
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2014, 01:55:37 PM »
Oh, it's the spear part that makes it racist!  Let's substitute in a different method for killing a lion and see if that would appease you:

“How many lions have you killed? Just one? Did you do it with your bare hands? Oh you had a gun?” Self added, relaying Embiid’s answers to the crowd.

Nope. Denied.  You can't go back and change what massive racist Self said.
@lopakman

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2014, 02:03:56 PM »
Oh, it's the spear part that makes it racist!  Let's substitute in a different method for killing a lion and see if that would appease you:

“How many lions have you killed? Just one? Did you do it with your bare hands? Oh you had a gat?” Self added, relaying Embiid’s answers to the crowd.

:sdeek:

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2014, 02:07:27 PM »
still pretty racist to assume that someone from Africa kills lions on the reg. Doesn't matter if it's a spear, hands, or a gat.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2014, 02:11:40 PM »
still pretty racist to assume that someone from Africa kills lions on the reg. Doesn't matter if it's a spear, hands, or a gat.

Yeah, that would be pretty racist.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2014, 03:05:52 PM »
Bill could have tossed a banana over to him and then told the crowd "Embiid LOVES bananas! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" and it would have been no more racist than this.

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2014, 04:47:02 PM »

Nov 15th

Joel-Hans Embiid

@MichaelBlackson it s over for u I m from Africa too..Next time u come here, I m gonna show u why they call me LION KILLER!! I killed a lion

https://twitter.com/jojo_embiid/status/401561957527863296
Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2014, 04:48:40 PM »
Classic case of Stockholm syndrome here.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2014, 04:53:42 PM »
Well, then you guys are really gonna have a field day with this tidbit from kusports.com:

Self was asked on Hawk Talk if he would ever “encourage” freshman sensation Joel Embiid to return for his sophomore season.

“Joel could go anywhere this year from 1 to 5 probably (in the 2014 Draft), I would say,” Self said. “It would be hard for a staff member or myself to say, ‘Hey it’s best for you to come back.’ It’s really probably best for us if he comes back,” the coach added with a laugh.

“Jo is a little different now,” Self quickly added. “He is a young man who is very, very young, not just in basketball experience (starting in the sport at age 15), but in worldly experience. Just coming to the States (from Cameroon) ... he is trying to figure it all out.

“I talked to him the other day. He said, ‘Well, shouldn’t I learn how to drive a car first?’ He can get a nice car, but he probably can get somebody to drive him so he doesn’t have to worry about that (in NBA).”

Self said it’s simply too early to tell whether Embiid will be a one-and-done.

“I’d say everybody on the outside would say he’s probably definitely going to go because everybody who could go that high goes,” Self said. “But the reality of it is, I don’t feel that way at all. I feel he should do what is best for he and his life.

“The thing that is a little bit confusing is everybody comes from a little bit of a different economic background. There are some families you could never risk that (not going). There’s some like Joel who comes from a fairly affluent family. That is the reason why a lot of people leave, for the dollar. That won’t be why Joel leaves. He’ll leave because he’s ready. He has a long way to go to be where he can potentially be so he has the greatest career. I’m a big believer in that.

“He will make a lot of money if he comes out this year; but I would hope he is prepared to have the best career he possibly can, not just go for the check.”

Self said somebody told him this week, “of the last 15 No. 11 picks in the NBA draft, seven of them didn’t get a second contract. Just because you are a lottery pick doesn’t guarantee anything. It guarantees you three to four years, then you’ve got to produce. I think Jo will make a great decision. If it is leaving after this year we’ll certainly support that. He’ll make a great decision, one that is best for his life.”

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2014, 04:57:53 PM »
How is Self gonna run a smear campaign on more than one player at a time? I know he is way ahead of schedule on our guy Wiggins. Maybe he will roll off of him for a while and focus his energies on destroying Ebiid's NBA dreams.

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2014, 05:00:12 PM »
Some people on this board lack logic and critical thinking. Just a bunch of sheep following the leader. Who can't think for themselves.

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2014, 05:01:26 PM »
KU factoid: all seven of those no second contract lotto players were former JayHawks! :eek:  NFW!  YES WAY!!
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2014, 05:02:26 PM »
Some people on this board lack logic and critical thinking. Just a bunch of sheep following the leader. Who can't think for themselves.

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2014, 05:03:17 PM »
http://www.zoocrew.eu/conservation.php?mode=archive&id=7

Amboseli National Park, Kenya

In Kenya, conflicts between animals and people are also a big issue. Here, the Leo Foundation is involved in a collaboration project with Kenya Wildlife Services (KWS) around Amboseli National Park. The Park is completely surrounded by Masai, a community of warriors. To become a man, it is tradition amongst the Masai to spear a lion. And, as in the Cameroonian study lions are killed in retaliation of attacking livestock. Thus, lions that appear near Masai settlements are killed more quickly than in Cameroon.

As lions are a huge tourist attraction, Kenyan government tries to keep lions to their assigned but restricted areas and lion populations up to the mark. Because if local people keep killing lions, the government looses a significant source of income.

With support of the Leo Foundation five lions have been GPS/radio-collared in Amboseli National Park between July 2007 and August 2008. We saw that the animals left the Park in November and December in 2007 and 2008. During this time, the researchers got reports of conflicts from the local people. The collars have an SMS function which enables researchers to alert local Masai that lions are in their vicinity. This tool is directly beneficial for Masai during ongoing research and provides researchers with a way of informing local people about lions in their awareness campaigns.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2014, 05:04:53 PM »
Lets bind the feet of all the Asian women!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2014, 05:05:09 PM »
KSUblacklab is just kicking gE.com dicks off bodies left and right.  It is an all out assault on nearly everybody's dicks by new comer heavy weight titan KSUblacklab. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2014, 05:08:13 PM »
Retaliation against lions is a thing.  Revenge killings.  KSUdickkicker is on the money.  AGAIN. 

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2014, 05:16:51 PM »
KSUblacklab is just kicking gE.com dicks off bodies left and right.  It is an all out assault on nearly everybody's dicks by new comer heavy weight titan KSUblacklab.

Thanks for you support. It's very taxing work to fact check. I couldn't do it without my research team. So I would like to thank them now.

Thanks to google.com and my very own critical thinking.   

And to all you sheep. Baa bah, baaaa ba baaah.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2014, 05:18:02 PM »
hey guys, I had a thought. what if Embiid really DID kill a lion? :surprised:

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
    • View Profile

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2014, 08:27:09 PM »
hey guys, I had a thought. what if Embiid really DID kill a lion? :surprised:

What if he really DOES like bananas?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2014, 10:14:10 PM »
KU factoid: all seven of those no second contract lotto players were former JayHawks! :eek:  NFW!  YES WAY!!

:love:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2014, 01:05:16 AM »
http://www.zoocrew.eu/conservation.php?mode=archive&id=7

Amboseli National Park, Kenya

In Kenya, conflicts between animals and people are also a big issue. Here, the Leo Foundation is involved in a collaboration project with Kenya Wildlife Services (KWS) around Amboseli National Park. The Park is completely surrounded by Masai, a community of warriors. To become a man, it is tradition amongst the Masai to spear a lion. And, as in the Cameroonian study lions are killed in retaliation of attacking livestock. Thus, lions that appear near Masai settlements are killed more quickly than in Cameroon.

As lions are a huge tourist attraction, Kenyan government tries to keep lions to their assigned but restricted areas and lion populations up to the mark. Because if local people keep killing lions, the government looses a significant source of income.

With support of the Leo Foundation five lions have been GPS/radio-collared in Amboseli National Park between July 2007 and August 2008. We saw that the animals left the Park in November and December in 2007 and 2008. During this time, the researchers got reports of conflicts from the local people. The collars have an SMS function which enables researchers to alert local Masai that lions are in their vicinity. This tool is directly beneficial for Masai during ongoing research and provides researchers with a way of informing local people about lions in their awareness campaigns.

So did the lion kill Jo Elle's chickens?

:horrorsurprise: