Author Topic: MY XBOX ONE IS RISEN!  (Read 2984 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: MY XBOX ONE IS RISEN!
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »

My 360 still works... Are the graphics and games that much better? I mean... I really don't need to talk to my xbox and I never play any games with kinnect...  I certainly wouldn't watch tv and play the xbox at the same time... $599 for this thing?

if you're a big enough dumbass to ask the question, I'm sure the 360 is just fine for you.  you might want to start wearing a helmet around the house too.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 11:46:50 AM »

My 360 still works... Are the graphics and games that much better? I mean... I really don't need to talk to my xbox and I never play any games with kinnect...  I certainly wouldn't watch tv and play the xbox at the same time... $599 for this thing?

if you're a big enough dumbass to ask the question, I'm sure the 360 is just fine for you.  you might want to start wearing a helmet around the house too.

also apply for Obamacare because $599 is chump change yo
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 12:09:39 PM »

Thank you for your  :th_twocents:

Team SD 4 Life
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2013, 01:20:26 PM »

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 01:22:30 PM »
How is the new version of the Kinect?