Author Topic: FITZ and others have mentioned  (Read 3843 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: FITZ and others have mentioned
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 09:48:04 AM »
I was just talking to my bro Thomas about this yesterday. He was saying that Lebron James would make for a much better soldier than basketball player and if he really wanted to make a difference he would be overseas murdering people for our freedom. I agreed and said yeah Lebron would be in much better shape if he were a soldier.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 10:01:35 AM »
Brock, when you were booting people in the ass in your infantry days, how many people did you beat the crap out of?  Round numbers, and be serious.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013, 10:16:40 AM »
Brock, when you were booting people in the ass in your infantry days, how many people did you beat the crap out of?  Round numbers, and be serious.

Follow up: did you ever consider being a professional fighter/athlete because you were in better shape and tougher than almost any human alive?

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 10:36:49 AM »

Follow up: did you ever consider being a professional fighter/athlete because you were in better shape and tougher than almost any human alive?

Man.....between 12 weeks of basic and 6 months over in the sandbox I'd say I had to kick someone's ass almost every day.  I lost track after a while but in the low triple digits for sure.  200 maybe?

After Desert Storm about half my squad was trying to get me to do MMA but it just wasn't my scene.  I went to a tryout for the Tampa Bay Storm. Yes, the Tampa Bay Storm of the Arena League.  I don't know what happened but I tweaked my knee on one of the pass catching drills and that was it.  Those pricks wouldn't even pay for the MRI.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013, 10:55:32 AM »
I was just talking to my bro Thomas about this yesterday. He was saying that Lebron James would make for a much better soldier than basketball player and if he really wanted to make a difference he would be overseas murdering people for our freedom. I agreed and said yeah Lebron would be in much better shape if he were a soldier.

I am pretty convinced that Lebron could have joined the infantry straight out of high school if they would have let him.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »

Man.....between 12 weeks of basic and 6 months over in the sandbox I'd say I had to kick someone's ass almost every day.  I lost track after a while but in the low triple digits for sure.  200 maybe?

After Desert Storm about half my squad was trying to get me to do MMA but it just wasn't my scene.  I went to a tryout for the Tampa Bay Storm. Yes, the Tampa Bay Storm of the Arena League.  I don't know what happened but I tweaked my knee on one of the pass catching drills and that was it.  Those pricks wouldn't even pay for the MRI.

Thanks for the report, Soldier.  I've heard the stories but never from the horse's mouth. 
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008