Author Topic: Moderates, What Can We Do To Help The Right Find Their Way?  (Read 3335 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Moderates, What Can We Do To Help The Right Find Their Way?
« on: December 22, 2013, 04:42:01 PM »
Obviously it's to our benefit as moderates to have an even distribution of right and left. What can we do to help the right get back on track?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Moderates, What Can We Do To Help The Right Find Their Way?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 04:44:15 PM »
have you considered political cartoons?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 05:24:24 PM »
They need to do the exact opposite of the left.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 05:49:00 PM »
The right needs to focus on economic issues and leave extensions of religious views out of it.  The paranoia and persecution complex is getting old too.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 05:50:51 PM »
Ditch the Duck Dynasty guy

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 05:56:56 PM »
Obviously it's to our benefit as moderates to have an even distribution of right and left. What can we do to help the right get back on track?

If the left is on track, why don't we just join them?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 06:04:05 PM »

If the left is on track, why don't we just join them?

One at a time

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 06:19:53 PM »
Yes ditch those trying to make politics about God's law.  Maybe speak up and end the spying bullshit.  Then, stop with the crazy tax breaks for corporations that don't need them. NASCAR is doing fine w/o needing that extra $40mill for no reason, and there are plenty like them who will also be fine without them. 

Also, quit legitimizing crazy nut bags like Sara Palin.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »
A preliminary question just to get my frame of reference, what do the "moderates" on this board disagree with about the Obama administration and liberal politics in general?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 08:55:41 PM »
Stupid thread, wrong trackers are effed 'cuz on the wrong track, who cares.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 09:24:03 PM »
ditch the social issues

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 09:25:24 PM »
A preliminary question just to get my frame of reference, what do the "moderates" on this board disagree with about the Obama administration and liberal politics in general?

Silly KSUWC, that is the left.  This thread is about the right

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 09:28:44 PM »
ditch the social issues

This. Also, I completely disagree with CNS's post above. We should untax basically everybody.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 11:05:07 PM »
SD, have you considered a blogpost detailing how they got off track?  sometimes it's helpful to look at history.

anyway, good luck with finding an answer.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 11:24:04 PM »
The more people declare themselves moderate, the less it is true.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 09:40:14 AM »
SD, have you considered a blogpost detailing how they got off track?  sometimes it's helpful to look at history.

anyway, good luck with finding an answer.

I think the consensus is them using all the religious/social nonsense to pander to a fringe.  No reason to start a blog on it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 09:51:55 AM »

Well, I think we should start with repealing the Patriot Act and work our way towards not bombing so many people overseas. Then we can move on to the way that the ACA has been implemented and handled and try to find a better way to control healthcare costs. I would also like to see more large scale civil projects get the green light. We are currently spending about half of the amount on our highway infrastructure that we should be spending, and our bridges are going to become deficient at a faster rate than we can fix them.

Reducing the restrictions on clean coal to a somewhat reasonable level would also be welcome. Population growth is going to be a major issue in the near future, largely because we are doing far too little to increase energy and ag production.

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 10:10:31 AM »
The right needs to focus on economic issues and leave extensions of religious views out of it.  The paranoia and persecution complex is getting old too.
:Wha:

Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 10:11:45 AM »
I never really know what people mean with this emoticon

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

:adios:

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 10:14:28 AM »
I never really know what people mean with this emoticon

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

was just thinking the same thing

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 10:18:30 AM »

Well, I think we should start with repealing the Patriot Act and work our way towards not bombing so many people overseas. Then we can move on to the way that the ACA has been implemented and handled and try to find a better way to control healthcare costs. I would also like to see more large scale civil projects get the green light. We are currently spending about half of the amount on our highway infrastructure that we should be spending, and our bridges are going to become deficient at a faster rate than we can fix them.

Reducing the restrictions on clean coal to a somewhat reasonable level would also be welcome. Population growth is going to be a major issue in the near future, largely because we are doing far too little to increase energy and ag production.

Sounds like you want to ramp up gov spending.

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »

as in WHAAAAAAT?

I meant to use it sarcastically.

I agree with ChiTown.
Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 10:26:24 AM »

Yeah.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 10:35:50 AM »

Yeah.

Not sure that's a very good idea, imo

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 10:38:54 AM »

Yeah.

Not sure that's a very good idea, imo

Being a superpower costs money. Plus, we could save a whole lot of money by cutting out the war mongering.