Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 657348 times)

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #3900 on: September 03, 2014, 08:58:18 PM »
Guys, it's simple: no Jacob Peterson = No wins. We need The Answer back now
[

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #3901 on: September 03, 2014, 09:05:28 PM »
Guys, it's simple: no Jacob Peterson = No wins. We need The Answer back now

I'm not thinking clearly right now but I agree.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #3902 on: September 03, 2014, 09:37:54 PM »
Well, thank God I couldn't watch the game tonight.  Sounds like I missed another WTF-o-rama.

I'm not going to ask what went wrong.  I'll just throw crap like everybody else.

Fire everyone.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: September 03, 2014, 10:02:47 PM »
Guys, I know nothing about soccer, but SKC has terrific owners, and they will right this ship. They will be winning again in KC in no time. #1KC

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: September 03, 2014, 10:16:45 PM »
Guys, I know nothing about soccer, but SKC has terrific owners, and they will right this ship. They will be winning again in KC in no time. #1KC
:D

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: September 03, 2014, 10:30:19 PM »
Cauldron's twitter being butthurt doesn't help the situation.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: September 03, 2014, 10:52:16 PM »
Okay I'm back, I was only mildly mean, shouldn't really pick on the crippled.

The match was crap and I don't want to talk about it, other than I loved how physical it was. Anyway other stuff.

WTF MLS, give both broadcasts. Every other league has this figured out, it is absurd that people in their team's broadcast footprint have to see another team's broadcast. Stupid.

Jay Heaps is a colossal tool, I hate him. At halftime he said "it felt like we were playing against 14." I don't think I've ever seen a coach cry to the referees as much as he does, in any sport.

That accident wasn't nice to Davies, he used to be sexy, he's now a mutant. Mean, I know, it's just an observation.

That old. wrinkled, cracked up cover they have for the wall around the field is the perfect symbol for how the owners feel about that franchise. It's just completely embarrassing.

Lee Nguyen is awesome, Bieler should never see the field again

The NER analyst was good, I liked him; hated the play by play guy.

At the end of the broadcast there is a graphic that comes on the screen that says "A Craft Production" with a logo that features a pink tie. WTF?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: September 03, 2014, 10:57:15 PM »
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Color guy was Paul Mariner.  Play by play is easily the wrist in the league.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: September 03, 2014, 11:04:31 PM »
The analyst was great, we all agree on that. Sporting is in a real crisis, can we agree on that as well?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: September 03, 2014, 11:11:16 PM »
The analyst was great, we all agree on that. Sporting is in a real crisis, can we agree on that as well?

I don't agree, I just see a three match losing streak. I thought they were fine tonight considering they were missing the engine and the scorer and essentially played the match a man down.

All of the top teams in the league have had a shitty stretch at some point this season.

The Big Train

« Reply #3915 on: September 03, 2014, 11:15:46 PM »
Tough loss tonight, is this true?

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: September 04, 2014, 06:49:23 AM »

I don't agree, I just see a three match losing streak. I thought they were fine tonight considering they were missing the engine and the scorer and essentially played the match a man down.

All of the top teams in the league have had a shitty stretch at some point this season.
This.

However our crazy schedule coming up doesn't help us in our fight to rest and get better
[

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: September 04, 2014, 09:32:39 AM »
We aren't making a run in the playoffs without a healthy Nagamura.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: September 04, 2014, 12:14:01 PM »
Okay I'm back, I was only mildly mean, shouldn't really pick on the crippled.

The match was crap and I don't want to talk about it, other than I loved how physical it was. Anyway other stuff.

WTF MLS, give both broadcasts. Every other league has this figured out, it is absurd that people in their team's broadcast footprint have to see another team's broadcast. Stupid.

Jay Heaps is a colossal tool, I hate him. At halftime he said "it felt like we were playing against 14." I don't think I've ever seen a coach cry to the referees as much as he does, in any sport.

That accident wasn't nice to Davies, he used to be sexy, he's now a mutant. Mean, I know, it's just an observation.

That old. wrinkled, cracked up cover they have for the wall around the field is the perfect symbol for how the owners feel about that franchise. It's just completely embarrassing.

Lee Nguyen is awesome, Bieler should never see the field again

The NER analyst was good, I liked him; hated the play by play guy.

At the end of the broadcast there is a graphic that comes on the screen that says "A Craft Production" with a logo that features a pink tie. WTF?

Yea, if he was a DP I'd have much less problem with him being a FP, TC scrub. If the only SKC move this offseason is getting rid of Bieler somehow I'll be happy

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: September 04, 2014, 02:41:24 PM »
Marcus Breton: "BREAKING: #NBAKINGS owner Kevin Nagle HAS bought @SacRepublicFC.Nagle preparing a stadium plan ahead of @mls visit to #Sacramento"

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: September 04, 2014, 06:36:39 PM »
Jfc I don't want another team on California. If we are going west just give it to Vegas

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: September 04, 2014, 06:56:17 PM »
The league is way more about making money than spreading its footprint. Sad.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #3922 on: September 04, 2014, 07:28:58 PM »
Vegas would make more money than Sac

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: September 04, 2014, 07:34:08 PM »
I want STL to get a club!!!

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: September 04, 2014, 07:36:52 PM »
We all do.