Author Topic: Uninteresting things about you  (Read 14850 times)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Re: Uninteresting things about you
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2013, 03:11:57 PM »
just rename this thread wackysquawk stuff and let's move on.
Please tell me how Pak'd you got last night, because that's about the highest intelligence of your posts.

maybe it's the plebeian graduate education i'm receiving, but i'm baffled as to how to actually respond to this. i'm sorry that my contributions to the board don't include such masterpieces as the "master dating thread".   :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
Certainly does not include a metal blogpost either.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2013, 03:14:49 PM »
Please tell me how Pak'd you got last night, because that's about the highest intelligence of your posts.

maybe it's the plebeian graduate education i'm receiving, but i'm baffled as to how to actually respond to this. i'm sorry that my contributions to the board don't include such masterpieces as the "master dating thread".   :dunno:
Well, that things golden and you know it.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2013, 03:16:07 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2013, 03:18:55 PM »
Certainly does not include a metal blogpost either.

I'm pretty much done for the semester. I might get it done before the first of the year, but I'm not making any guarantees.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2013, 03:25:03 PM »

if i had to compare it to a television show it would be dexter or soa. i started reading the thread because of all the activity. i never really got into it, but i kept going because i thought it would get better. finally, i was ready to give up and write it off, but then i realized how much time i had invested and couldn't justify quitting. so here i am, still reading even though i hate it.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2013, 03:26:44 PM »
I like to eat lemon slices with salt on them.... 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2013, 03:28:31 PM »

if i had to compare it to a television show it would be dexter or soa. i started reading the thread because of all the activity. i never really got into it, but i kept going because i thought it would get better. finally, i was ready to give up and write it off, but then i realized how much time i had invested and couldn't justify quitting. so here i am, still reading even though i hate it.

Every once in awhile you get a trinity/jdub plot line tho and just   :scary movie:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2013, 03:28:32 PM »

I really like to eat just a can of pork and beans for lunch.  No bowl, just right of the can.

I like to do this with spaghettios. My wife hates when I do this.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2013, 03:30:23 PM »

I really like to eat just a can of pork and beans for lunch.  No bowl, just right of the can.

That is good too.
@mikec2w

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2013, 03:31:13 PM »
I wear hard (rigid gas permeable) contacts (2)
I'm purple down

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2013, 03:31:45 PM »
I have watched The Man who would be King about a dozen times. I sometimes think I'd love to see a remake, but they'd probably make it too political and screw it up.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2013, 03:31:55 PM »

:ditto:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2013, 03:32:56 PM »

we had some good times tho didn't we

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2013, 03:33:18 PM »

If I could still have a smart phone, I think Id do ok as a poor person.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2013, 03:34:35 PM »

Well to be fair, you hate anything that involves me. Just because one butthurt tweet about me making fun of case mccoy's looks. You took it personal and here we are.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2013, 03:37:08 PM »

If I could still have a smart phone, I think Id do ok as a poor person.

It's more whimsy than poor (for me, at least).

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2013, 03:42:46 PM »

Well to be fair, you hate anything that involves me. Just because one butthurt tweet about me making fun of case mccoy's looks. You took it personal and here we are.

that's not true at all. we've had exchanges like this before the mccoy incident. i don't dislike you. i'm sorry you can't differentiate between the two types of interactions.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2013, 03:44:25 PM »
before fanning mentioning his pin cushion brother I would've definitely guessed he was an only child

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2013, 03:46:13 PM »
Uninteresting fact: I am an only child.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2013, 03:49:13 PM »

that's not true at all. we've had exchanges like this before the mccoy incident. i don't dislike you. i'm sorry you can't differentiate between the two types of interactions.
I think Case McCoy is an ugly eff and Metalhead still like me. :dunno:

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2013, 03:49:52 PM »
I like Iced coffee even when it's cold outside.

Do you wear North Face and yoga pants too?

Do compression shorts/boxers count?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2013, 03:50:12 PM »
I recently watched 17 minutes of the Hunger Games and determined it to be an excruciatingly boring and poorly acted movie.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2013, 03:52:02 PM »
I recently watched 17 minutes of the Hunger Games and determined it to be an excruciatingly boring and poorly acted movie.
Take it back!

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2013, 03:55:18 PM »

Mrs. Gooch made me go watch this piece of crap with her. I was legitimately angry by the time it was over.