Author Topic: -3  (Read 12848 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: -3
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2013, 12:18:47 AM »
Our game is currently off the board at virtually every shop both online and off.  That leads me to believe that Gardner won't go at all.

Hope everybody got in early on KSU.  Could also be a decent middle opportunity depending on where it re-opens based on Gardner not playing.

The line is back up on most sites now. Cats -4.5 or -5 depending upon where you go.

Interesting, if true.

Really thought the books would place more value on Gardner... 

:sdeek:

We're going to get beat like little Ohio kids in burlap sacks.  :Crybaby:

I was at least excited for the matchup when Gardner was going to play, now it'll be a blowout/snooze fest.

Was that kid that Lewan beat the crap out of outside The Little Brown Jug in a burlap sack?!?

:Wha:
bears are fast...

Offline Michiganisstillgood

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2013, 12:33:37 AM »
Our game is currently off the board at virtually every shop both online and off.  That leads me to believe that Gardner won't go at all.

Hope everybody got in early on KSU.  Could also be a decent middle opportunity depending on where it re-opens based on Gardner not playing.

The line is back up on most sites now. Cats -4.5 or -5 depending upon where you go.

Interesting, if true.

I was at least excited for the matchup when Gardner was going to play, now it'll be a blowout/snooze fest.

Was that kid that Lewan beat the crap out of outside The Little Brown Jug in a burlap sack?!?

Perhaps, Lewan seems like the type that beats the crap out of a lot of people. I would hate his guts if he didn't play for Michigan, seems like kind of a bad person.

Offline BasedGod

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2013, 12:48:37 AM »

Interesting, if true.

Perhaps, Lewan seems like the type that beats the crap out of a lot of people. I would hate his guts if he didn't play for Michigan, seems like kind of a bad person.

I don't like that he "lost his cool" on the field a few times this season and admit that he constantly face masks people. However, I have seen nothing to suggest that he is a "bad person" off of the field. He turned down millions to finish his degree and out loyalty to his teammates and coaches. If you are basing your judgments based on reports by an attention-seeking xenophobic tea party conspiracy theorist and a Bucknuts staff that publishes a photoshopped hospital document that claims someone was diagnosed with "assault" than I suggest you reconsider.

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2013, 01:08:49 AM »

Interesting, if true.

I don't like that he "lost his cool" on the field a few times this season and admit that he constantly face masks people. However, I have seen nothing to suggest that he is a "bad person" off of the field. He turned down millions to finish his degree and out loyalty to his teammates and coaches. If you are basing your judgments based on reports by an attention-seeking xenophobic tea party conspiracy theorist and a Bucknuts staff that publishes a photoshopped hospital document that claims someone was diagnosed with "assault" than I suggest you reconsider.

I mean, I love the guy, but coming back to school doesn't make you a "good person", either.

He's lost his cool a ton over his career, and has had a few rumored incidents around campus. I have no idea if he beat up an OSU fan or not, and don't really care if he did, but it's pretty safe to assume that assault and general assholeyness aren't foreign to him.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2013, 01:15:01 AM »

Interesting, if true.

What about threatening to rape a rape victim if she testified against a teammate? 

Shortly after the woman reported the rape, she began to receive threats from Gibbons roommate and fellow football player, Taylor Lewan (now an All-American), that he would rape her again if she pressed charges against Gibbons.

The threats were reported by two other football players to the Office of Student Affairs who reported them to the University police. The University police did a “wellness check” on the young woman and met with Taylor Lewan. They warned Taylor Lewan not to threaten the woman again and that he might face criminal charges. No criminal charges were ever filed by the campus police. 

Would that make him a "bad person"?

http://www.washtenawwatchdogs.com/4/post/2013/08/the-cover-up-of-the-arrest-of-university-of-michigan-football-player-brendan-gibbons-for-rape.html

:buh-bye:
bears are fast...

Offline BasedGod

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2013, 01:32:11 AM »

Interesting, if true.

What about threatening to rape a rape victim if she testified against a teammate? 

Shortly after the woman reported the rape, she began to receive threats from Gibbons roommate and fellow football player, Taylor Lewan (now an All-American), that he would rape her again if she pressed charges against Gibbons.

The threats were reported by two other football players to the Office of Student Affairs who reported them to the University police. The University police did a “wellness check” on the young woman and met with Taylor Lewan. They warned Taylor Lewan not to threaten the woman again and that he might face criminal charges. No criminal charges were ever filed by the campus police. 

http://www.washtenawwatchdogs.com/4/post/2013/08/the-cover-up-of-the-arrest-of-university-of-michigan-football-player-brendan-gibbons-for-rape.html

It would. However, there is no evidence tying Lewan to any of those documents. I could just as easily find some redacted documents related to a crime at KSU, buy a url, start a blog, and claim that the documents were referring to Collin Klein. The guy behind "Washtenaw Watchdogs" is a tea party conspiracy theorists who thinks that Chinese grad students are spies that are stealing technology from the US: http://willowruntpc.ning.com/profile/DougSmith

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2013, 09:18:41 AM »

Interesting, if true.

It would. However, there is no evidence tying Lewan to any of those documents. I could just as easily find some redacted documents related to a crime at KSU, buy a url, start a blog, and claim that the documents were referring to Collin Klein. The guy behind "Washtenaw Watchdogs" is a tea party conspiracy theorists who thinks that Chinese grad students are spies that are stealing technology from the US: http://willowruntpc.ning.com/profile/DougSmith
Let's stick to the facts. He's a rapist (I'll leave out murderer because that would just be speculation based on high probability). The end. He's a bad person, degree in hand or not.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2013, 09:44:35 AM »

Interesting, if true.

Let's stick to the facts. He's a rapist  (I'll leave out murderer because that would just be speculation based on high probability). The end. He's a bad person, degree in hand or not.

ell roberson says hi.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2013, 09:50:57 AM »

Interesting, if true.

Let's stick to the facts. He's a rapist  (I'll leave out murderer because that would just be speculation based on high probability). The end. He's a bad person, degree in hand or not.

ell roberson says hi.
get off this blogsite immediately
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2013, 09:52:40 AM »

Interesting, if true.

ell roberson says hi.
get off this blogsite immediately

THE KING HAS SPOKEN

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2013, 09:54:54 AM »
yikes, can we elect not to play these felons?  This some pretty filth stuff.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2013, 10:11:01 AM »
I feel a little guilty rewarding Michigan by letting them play us, but declining to play them isn't fair to our kids either.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2013, 10:17:15 AM »
I feel a little guilty rewarding Michigan by letting them play us, but declining to play them isn't fair to our kids either.

I trust that each and every EMAW will join hands in their own respective prayer circles on this most joyous of holidays to pray that none of our athletes, alumni, or t-shirt fans get shanked by the smelly, losery poor people from South Canada.

bears are fast...

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2013, 10:27:27 AM »
ell roberson says hi.

Kill yourself you dumb eff.

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2013, 10:29:47 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2013, 10:31:01 AM »
Don't schools that recruit criminals in an attempt to win at all costs generally win more?

When Nebraska had felons running all over campus at least they won a lot of conference titles.

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2013, 11:57:11 AM »
Don't schools that recruit criminals in an attempt to win at all costs generally win more?

When Nebraska had felons running all over campus at least they won a lot of conference titles.

Yeah, but our kicker is the one raping chicks, so we can't really take full advantage of the thuggery.

Pretty sad state of affairs, we have criminals in all the wrong positions.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2013, 11:59:41 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2013, 12:01:34 PM »

Yeah, but our kicker is the one raping chicks, so we can't really take full advantage of the thuggery.

And your all American O-lineman but agreed.  Put the rapey ones at QB or on the D-line.

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2013, 04:56:32 AM »

And your all American O-lineman but agreed.  Put the rapey ones at QB or on the D-line.

I'd prefer DB/WR/RB, but to each his own.

I guess Fitz Toussaint got a DUI once, that's about the extent of that.

I think our best DE (Frank Clark) stole an X-box or something over the summer, so there's hope.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2013, 07:46:35 AM »
ell roberson says hi.

ooooo Internet tough guy

You're a rough ridin' idiot. and I know for a fact ERII could kick your ass.

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2013, 09:23:06 AM »
ell roberson says hi.

lol you know for a fact? please explain.
ooooo Internet tough guy

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 25, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »

Running back is an amazing position for women beaters / rapists as well. 

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2013, 07:03:34 PM »
ell roberson says hi.

ooooo Internet tough guy

Screw up the quite function?? Lol idiot.

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2013, 07:39:37 PM »
ell roberson says hi.

ooooo Internet tough guy

Screw up the quite function?? Lol idiot.

this speaks for itself