Author Topic: LOST Fans  (Read 82335 times)

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Re: LOST Fans
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 05:41:02 PM »
as a lost fan tard I will agree that the wire was a better show.  But kind of apples to oranges.

<------ You come at the king, you best not miss.

RIP Omar
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2010, 06:24:17 AM »
Wow. 

don't want to spoil.  Did everyone get to watch?

catzacker

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 07:25:47 AM »
weird two hours.  not sure what to take away from it other than the obvious dual timelines.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2010, 08:13:50 AM »
what about desmond appearing and dissapearing?  he wasn't even on the island when it went up.

catzacker

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2010, 08:29:55 AM »
what about desmond appearing and dissapearing?  he wasn't even on the island when it went up.

yeah, I just thought that was another nod at establishing the alternate timeline.  Desmond was never on that flight to beging with.  I do think that they might try to use the same type of scenario or plot with Jack that they used with Desmond after the hatch blew up when he turned the fail safe key (when he like "went back" into time through his consciousness and knew what was going to happen).  I'm also assuming that Bad Locke's "home" is the Temple.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 10:20:55 AM »
Also, at least one person that should have been on the flight that wasn't.  The hot blonde.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 10:44:55 AM »
O

yeah, I just thought that was another nod at establishing the alternate timeline.  Desmond was never on that flight to beging with.  I do think that they might try to use the same type of scenario or plot with Jack that they used with Desmond after the hatch blew up when he turned the fail safe key (when he like "went back" into time through his consciousness and knew what was going to happen).  I'm also assuming that Bad Locke's "home" is the Temple.

ooooh.  Didn't think about it being the temple.  was thinking off the Island.  Temple makes more sense.

catzacker

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 11:22:06 AM »
O

ooooh.  Didn't think about it being the temple.  was thinking off the Island.  Temple makes more sense.

and to take it a step further, he may want to get back to the Temple because it's a conduit or an exit point to some spiritual world or "heaven" that he was once in before being on the island. 

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2010, 01:24:37 PM »
I think the temple used to be Locke's home, but he was cast out.  Fallen angel sort of thing.  Now that Jacob is dead, he wants back in ("I want to go home").

Is richard dead, or just knocked the f out?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2010, 01:33:55 PM »
Wondering if Jacob is now in Syid's body? 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 01:43:40 PM »
Question:  How come when Hurley told Jack and the other guys that Jacob had told him about the temple they all acted like they'd never heard the name Jacob before.  Hadn't they all heard about Jacob during the last couple of seasons?  Or was it just Locke?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »
yeah, pretty sure that the only people from the passengers group that know about Jacob are Locke and Hurley.

Offline PurpleScarf

• Fan
  • Wheeee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2010, 07:03:31 PM »
I think the temple used to be Locke's home, but he was cast out.  Fallen angel sort of thing.  Now that Jacob is dead, he wants back in ("I want to go home").

I was thinking this too. Or perhaps the broken down temple they came through to get to Jacob's temple is supposed to be Locke's place?

I'm still not sure what to make of the whole parallel universe thing...
My sister Stheno says I "verily personify the terrors of the sea" and would be a "real catch" for any man with half a brain.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2010, 07:40:18 PM »
I think the temple used to be Locke'sEsau home, but he was cast out.  Fallen angel sort of thing.  Now that Jacob is dead, he wants back in ("I want to go home").

I was thinking this too. Or perhaps the broken down temple they came through to get to Jacob's temple is supposed to be Locke'sEsau or Fake Lockes place?

I'm still not sure what to make of the whole parallel universe thing...
fp

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2010, 07:55:30 PM »
So when is this show going to finally be over? Ready for whatever channel it's on to come up with a comedy I can get into. :chainsaw:
Fly, Eddie. Fly.

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2010, 08:12:06 PM »
Also, at least one person that should have been on the flight that wasn't.  The hot blonde.
Also Walt and Michael.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2010, 08:20:26 PM »
Also Walt and Michael.
I've got a hunch that they are just going to end the Walt mystery and totally eff us over.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2010, 09:13:33 PM »
yeah, i think they said that they couldn't do anything with walt bc he grew so much.  i think we're fracked.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2010, 07:42:14 AM »
Also Walt and Michael.

didn't show them, we can't assume they were not on the plane.  They did state that Sharon(?) wasn't there, but didn't show claire on the plane, but did show her in LAX. Didn't show crazy Libby, or Trigger Happy Anna, but I'd assume they were still there, just not as important to the story.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »
Kind of a lame episode overall, but I like the part at the end.  Is Claire a good guy now, or a bad guy?  I don't trust Japanese pirate guy.

catzacker

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2010, 09:22:57 PM »
Kind of a lame episode overall, but I like the part at the end.  Is Claire a good guy now, or a bad guy?  I don't trust Japanese pirate guy.

I assume that she's a "bad" guy now.  didn't rouseau's buddies turn into zombie/brain washed people like I'm assuming they'll make claire out to be?  I don't get that part, seems kind of inconsistent.  Like, the guy from It's Always Sunny knows what the smoke monster does and what it is....and there's been episodes where the smoke monster drug rouseau's buddies intot he side of the temple wall...and even ben went in and smokey appeared...but like now they are afraid of smokey?  is it just cause jacob isn't around to "control" it?

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 10:33:59 AM »
You which people are super annoying?  LOST fan-tards.  Its like, can't you get excited about a good show? :dunno:  Have you not seen The Wire?  Wtf? :users:

not fair to compare the Wire to anything.  also not fair to compare any show on HBO/Showtime to a show on network TV.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 10:35:54 AM »

the hot sister of the gay dude?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 10:36:35 AM »
My favorite part was the preview for next weeks epi where they said "the time for questions is over" or something.  I hope they are sincere about that.

catzacker

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 11:06:31 AM »
My favorite part was the preview for next weeks epi where they said "the time for questions is over" or something.  I hope they are sincere about that.

they provide more questions than answers in nearly every episode. 

answers in this last episode:  claire is "alive"

questions from this last episode:  what does "infected/claimed" mean?, who does the infecting?, why does kate and jack both have deja vu moments in each of the past few episodes?, why did that Sunny in Philly guy not want Jin to know how long those traps have been there or who's been setting them - is it Claire that's setting them now?  Why did the Sunny in Philly guy not want Jin to know when/where the flight 316 plane crashed?  can kate get any hotter?