Author Topic: LOST Fans  (Read 84157 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: LOST Fans
« Reply #300 on: April 26, 2010, 03:57:02 PM »
I just started watching the show on the advice of this chick I know who has watched it since the beginning.  I'm only about 7 episodes into the first season.  Great show, so far.  I can't believe how many episodes they made.  There's like 25 in the first season alone.  Luckily, they're available for streaming on netflix, as I imagine the season dvds are probably pretty damn expensive since they have like 5 discs.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 27, 2010, 09:03:47 PM »
No new Lost tonight. I'm pissed.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 28, 2010, 06:34:47 AM »
yeah, that sucked.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 28, 2010, 07:59:06 AM »
:tapping vein:  :cry:

catzacker

« Reply #304 on: May 04, 2010, 09:02:49 AM »
 :excited:

I hope some of the spoilers I've read on the interwebs are kind of false, but it looks like tonight sh*ts about to get real, yo.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:05:28 AM by catzacker »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 04, 2010, 09:11:26 AM »

I hope some of the spoilers I've read on the interwebs are kind of false, but it looks like tonight sh*ts about to get real, yo.

Define "real".

Little island hopping by Smokie?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 04, 2010, 09:19:50 AM »

:D

catzacker

« Reply #307 on: May 04, 2010, 09:40:13 AM »

Define "real".

Little island hopping by Smokie?

well, there's 3 epi's left until the 2 hour season finale....this one is entitled "The Canidate", the next is "Across the Sea" and then it's"What they Died For"....apparently Across the Sea is going to be nothing but background on the MIB and Jacob and the reason for their conflict.  I think tonight's episode might have some people dying or in siutations where you don't know if they survived, then "What they died for" will be the other side of that cliff hanger from tonight's episode.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 04, 2010, 09:51:46 AM »
I just want back story. Don't give a rats ass about the survivors

catzacker

« Reply #309 on: May 04, 2010, 10:05:04 AM »

should get this in next week's episode.  I think the next 3 epi's will give an explanation of jacob/mib's relationship and also provide some insight MIB's real plan for esacape and how he's going to do it.  We should get a "what the island is" from MIB's point of view.  i just want desmond in as many epi's and for as long as possible in each epi because his scenes are just fantastic.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2010, 10:17:23 AM »

should get this in next week's episode.  I think the next 3 epi's will give an explanation of jacob/mib's relationship and also provide some insight MIB's real plan for esacape and how he's going to do it.  We should get a "what the island is" from MIB's point of view.  i just want desmond in as many epi's and for as long as possible in each epi because his scenes are just fantastic.

you know Dez will go to the end because he has to be the one to take out smokie

catzacker

« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2010, 09:15:20 PM »
it was only a matter of time for sayid.  RIP, bro.   he was one of my favs.  I think any episode that finally kills off the asians is a good one.  although I think they'll all still be shown in the alt.  with kate getting shot, she'll need to eventually take her shirt off to get the wound dressed, so there's the possibility of some side boob, which is something to look forward to.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2010, 09:30:11 PM »
Fracking DVR shot craps tonight!!!!!!
 :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Sunflower Broadband :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Going back to Tivo.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 04, 2010, 10:04:52 PM »
Pretty good episode. Can't wait till next week.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 05, 2010, 06:40:43 AM »

This,

Did Bernard seem strange to anyone else?  like he knew more than he was letting on?  Thought that exchange was a little odd. 

Good ep.  Figured Jin/Sun would die on Island bc they were happy off of it.  I wonder what would have happened had Sawyer not touched the bomb?

Does it go off or not?

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2010, 09:13:41 AM »

This,

Did Bernard seem strange to anyone else?  like he knew more than he was letting on?  Thought that exchange was a little odd. 

Good ep.  Figured Jin/Sun would die on Island bc they were happy off of it.  I wonder what would have happened had Sawyer not touched the bomb?

Does it go off or not?

don't think the bomb goes off.

glad the jin/sun thing is finally over.  too bad they orphaned a kid. 

bernard was coy.  i just think he knew how locke had broken his back.  are he and his wife still living quietly on a corner of the island?

sayeed ...  :bawl:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 05, 2010, 09:29:10 AM »
I "guess" the spoiler I posted was true, although I'm not sure I'd call Lepidus a main character.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 05, 2010, 09:40:54 AM »
Thought it was ok. Is Smokey going after Dez? 

Next week.   :pbj: :pbj: :pbj:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 05, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »
ABC has agreed to extend the length of the finale....so it's offically Sunday, May 23rd from 8-10:30 central time.

:pbj:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 05, 2010, 10:11:13 AM »
ABC has agreed to extend the length of the finale....so it's offically Sunday, May 23rd from 8-10:30 central time.

:pbj:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 05, 2010, 10:14:09 AM »
I just started watching the show on the advice of this chick I know who has watched it since the beginning.  I'm only about 7 episodes into the first season.  Great show, so far.  I can't believe how many episodes they made.  There's like 25 in the first season alone.  Luckily, they're available for streaming on netflix, as I imagine the season dvds are probably pretty damn expensive since they have like 5 discs.
i bought the dvd one friday and watched the entire first season in one weekend.  simply a terrible show, i recommend you turn around and go back down the street you drove in on.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 05, 2010, 10:25:05 AM »
i bought the dvd one friday and watched the entire first season in one weekend.  simply a terrible show, i recommend you turn around and go back down the street you drove in on.

No, keep going down the street the same way you are going.  It's a great street with a lot of great things to see down the road.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 05, 2010, 10:27:42 AM »
the street is garbage and filled with potholes and crack heads.  turn around now or face the consequences. 

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 05, 2010, 10:45:17 AM »
this lost show is simply a wonderful show. like a walk in a park w/ butterflies and flower type smells.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 05, 2010, 10:48:10 AM »
the lost show sux, but not as bad as the internets today.  otherwise i wouldn't be in this thread.