Author Topic: Nice little Bo Pelini show on ABC...  (Read 4332 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Nice little Bo Pelini show on ABC...
« on: November 29, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »
He's lost his crap at least 3 times and made an ass of himself.  flagged for 15 yards for nearly hitting an official w/ his hat... total bad person at halftime interview... general inanity.  Nebraska down by 14 w/ 14:00 to go at home vs Iowa.  :popcorn:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 01:52:10 PM by The1BigWillie »
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Nice little Bo Peline show on ABC...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 01:45:51 PM »
He's lost his crap at least 3 times and made an ass of himself.  flagged for 15 yards for nearly hitting an official w/ his hat... total bad person at halftime interview... general inanity.  Nebraska down by 14 w/ 14:00 to go at home vs Iowa.  :popcorn:

He faked a punt from his own 20 :lol:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 01:48:03 PM »
He punched an official and peed on his face.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: Nice little Bo Pelini show on ABC...
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 01:57:09 PM »
Abdulla absolutely drilled and fumbles... Looks to be dying on the field.  Bo could give less than zero fucks about the player.  Really pissed about the fumble. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 01:58:37 PM »
Not the deed but the curse words, in the rant the glory.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 02:05:24 PM »
Some lucky B12 team is going to mush Bo's face in the BWW.

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 02:23:30 PM »
Loved the Pro Bo, Bro banner.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 03:20:56 PM »

catzacker

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 03:44:33 PM »
It was glorious to watch.  How many more days is he head coach?  Him and his brother can spend more time together being angry, doing coke and raping chicks once he gets canned.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 03:47:19 PM »
The biggest question is, are they still going to be lined up down the street to coach Nebraska like they were when they hired Bill Callahan and Bo Pelini.

How many "jet on the tarmac" stories are we gonna get this time?

7th, 8th, 9th choice?

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 04:11:30 PM »
It was great watching the Nubs get raped by a mediocre Iowa team today.

How lol is their move to the Big 10 looking?

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 04:12:30 PM »
He's gone. The schtick is over. Nubb fans and their donors are tired of him.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 04:25:12 PM »
The biggest question is, are they still going to be lined up down the street to coach Nebraska like they were when they hired Bill Callahan and Bo Pelini.

How many "jet on the tarmac" stories are we gonna get this time?

7th, 8th, 9th choice?

They could get scott frost but they think they are swimming in the same waters as texas , usc etc so they won't go after him.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 04:43:47 PM »

It kinda looks like the ref is telling Bo to shut the eff up right before Bo throws his hat.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 04:50:25 PM »
Bad year to have a vacancy I would imagine.  Potentially going against USC, Texas, Florida, and Michigan.  If Sumlin goes somewhere, Nubb is prob a worst job than an SEC A&M.  I would say maybe 3 of those open up and then Nebraska fills their vacancy with the 4th best available candidate.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 05:31:37 PM »

It kinda looks like the ref is telling Bo to shut the eff up right before Bo throws his hat.

Yeah it does and I really hope he did.   

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2013, 05:44:16 PM »
Bad year to have a vacancy I would imagine.  Potentially going against USC, Texas, Florida, and Michigan.  If Sumlin goes somewhere, Nubb is prob a worst job than an SEC A&M.  I would say maybe 3 of those open up and then Nebraska fills their vacancy with the 4th best available candidate.

Good points. I would say A&M has a slight edge on NU in terms of coaching destination. A&M is on a hot streak now with a great qb and coach, but they could turn into nu very quickly I feel like

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 05:47:45 PM »

Good points. I would say A&M has a slight edge on NU in terms of coaching destination. A&M is on a hot streak now with a great qb and coach, but they could turn into nu very quickly I feel like

I suppose it would be harder to win your conference's division at aTm if Saban is still around. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 06:08:38 PM »

I suppose it would be harder to win your conference's division at aTm if Saban is still around.

Has Urban even lost at OSU, though?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 06:10:15 PM »

He faked a punt from his own 20 :lol:

dumbest call I've seen in quite some time. It was only a 7 point game. The guy is a loose cannon that is begging to be fired, and they won't do it because they know the coaching cupboard is bare...and the job is now a deadend no-win situation for anyone looking to make the BCS. Just good enough to make a bowl...but second-tier behind Michigan State and Ohio State.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »
Bo just wants a turner gill'esque vacation.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 06:28:29 PM »

Brady Hoke isn't getting fired, barring a 35 point loss tomorrow.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2013, 06:33:40 PM »

Brady Hoke isn't getting fired, barring a 35 point loss tomorrow.

That's the one I really don't think is going to open.  I included it because its better than NU, I've heard it mentioned, and I don't follow Big Ten enough to have too much an opinion.

If I could have my way, Texas would open and they would hire Sumlin.  Would be magnificent.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2013, 06:35:30 PM »
Unless Mac pulls his own rip cord, he is saying too.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2