Author Topic: How much is a rough ridin' banner again?  (Read 8232 times)

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: How much is a effing banner again?
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2010, 08:18:28 AM »
Banners cost around $1500 depending on who you know.

Texas fans flew a banner to fire Greg Davis today at the Baylor Game stating: "Greg Davis in not our Standard"

Lin kto the discussion:

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/75728-Greg-Davis-Is-Not-Our-Standard-Banner-Flyby

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2010, 08:27:50 AM »
I'm in favor of the banner... what could it hurt? It's not like Currie is going to look at the banner and think, "Eff these fans and their effing banners!" and walk into OBz's office and ink an extension for his old ass. You'd have to be completely effing delusional to think Currie isn't seriously considering axing OBz at the end of this season.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2010, 10:53:06 AM »
I think a large majority of "the middle" will lean KSATEO if pushed.  It's the most vocal majority.  It's all they know, and god forbid they actually think about it.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »
I'm in favor of the banner... what could it hurt? It's not like Currie is going to look at the banner and think, "Eff these fans and their effing banners!" and walk into OBz's office and ink an extension for his old ass. You'd have to be completely effing delusional to think Currie isn't seriously considering axing OBz at the end of this season.

What makes you think this?  Cosh is one thing but Currie's not axing Snyder.

You realize we've lost to 3 top 25 teams right?  We should still have a higher standard but that should be noted.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2010, 03:05:08 PM »

You realize we've lost to 3 top 25 teams right?  We should still have a higher standard but that should be noted.

Snyds will never be fired.  Just won't happen.  Whether it is his choice to re-retire is update for debate.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2010, 03:28:42 PM »
Yes.  If anyone actually fired snydes, a real lynch mob would return and exact "justice" on Currie's ass.

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2010, 03:44:43 PM »

Snyds will never be fired.  Just won't happen.  Whether it is his choice to re-retire is update for debate.

Well, I was using the old "OBz isn't Currie's guy" mentality - I am going to hope that something drastic happens though. I am just tired of thinking that we are playing not to lose every game.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: How much is a rough ridin' banner again?
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2013, 12:01:40 PM »
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/11/08/4602198/lets-stop-being-boobs-when-it.html

Sheesh. This was the point I was trying to make and then I get labeled cancer lover for the rest of my life.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: How much is a rough ridin' banner again?
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2013, 12:43:08 PM »
known cancer lover cartierfor3 is trying to defend his love of cancer, you guys.

point and laugh at him