Author Topic: The Tramaine Catch  (Read 4171 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Tremaine Catch
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 10:22:36 AM »
:whistle1:
I like how afterward, LHCBS got in Daniel's ear and said "don't ever rough ridin' do that again."

Relax Bill.  It wasn't that dangerous of a throw.  .

The route was there.

I honestly thought it was going to be just like the INT and the end of the Baylor game.   I was all "throw that crap away!"  and then he caught it and I was all                   :whistle1:

TT's first catch. Daniel threw across his body moreso than I've ever seen done and TT did an amazing job of playing defense on the throw and catching it.

Horrible rough ridin' throw!

Yeah, they should credit TT with an INT.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: The Tramaine Catch
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2013, 11:41:38 AM »
I like how afterward, LHCBS got in Daniel's ear and said "don't ever rough ridin' do that again."
were you on the sidelines? because I just rewatched that and the first time they show sams after the td was him clowning it up on the sidelines with tt and being super adorbs and the first time they show snyder was pacing right before the kickoff. never showed them talking.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2013, 01:23:16 PM »
It wasn't after the TD catch, I'm talking about the horrible throw he made across his body.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2013, 01:57:53 PM »
It wasn't after the TD catch, I'm talking about the horrible throw he made across his body.
"Manzieling"

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 08:46:52 PM »
The first throw on 3rd down was an amazing catch, bad throw and great decision.  If they pick it, it's like a punt, if you miss, it's a punt.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 01:25:25 AM »
The first throw on 3rd down was an amazing catch, bad throw and great decision.  If they pick it, it's like a punt, if you miss, it's a punt.

A very short punt and nobody between the guy with the ball and the end zone.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 02:46:35 AM »

A very short punt and nobody between the guy with the ball and the end zone.

Nobody between the guy and the endzone? Literally every person on K-State's offense would have been.

Offline cvmcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Tremaine Catch
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2013, 09:10:09 AM »
Yeah, they should credit TT with an INT.

Those were my thoughts as well.  At least now we know TT can play dback if required.