Author Topic: Hey, Haverhill!  (Read 8622 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Haverhill!
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 10:57:46 PM »
Oh man, OKclone continues to lose to "KSucks"! T's & P's, he needs it threw this time you guys!

Offline Michiganisstillgood

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 11:01:40 PM »
I mean, ISU could win and all, but there's no "magic" in your crappy gym.  :th_twocents:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 02:34:10 PM »
I mean, ISU could win and all, but there's no "magic" in your crappy gym.  :th_twocents:

There are enough mold spores to make you believe, though.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 02:49:25 PM »

There are enough mold spores to make you believe, though.

It's part of the magic.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 03:14:56 PM »
When a close relative of mine played there she said it was gross and there were dead bugs, mostly flies, on the floor everywhere.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 05:24:18 PM »
Michigan is going to be a shadow of what it was last season.  Burke was the heart and soul of that team.  Now it doesn't have a soul and it's like they replaced the heart with a piece of turd (Albrecht and some freshman).  I heard McGary actually got caught shoplifting jewelry from a Kohl's and that all this back injury nonsense is just cover.  Trying to wait out if it hits the court system.  Beilein is desperately trying to make it go away, but he's pretty shitty at it.  Man they are going to drop. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 06:15:00 PM »
Michigan is going to be a shadow of what it was last season.  Burke was the heart and soul of that team.  Now it doesn't have a soul and it's like they replaced the heart with a piece of turd (Albrecht and some freshman).  I heard McGary actually got caught shoplifting jewelry from a Kohl's and that all this back injury nonsense is just cover.  Trying to wait out if it hits the court system.  Beilein is desperately trying to make it go away, but he's pretty shitty at it.  Man they are going to drop.

Yeah, all of that is true. They've kept him out for months hoping against hope that a misdemeanor shoplifting charge doesn't appear. The DA normally sits on those for a long time. That all adds up.

We'll be lucky to make the tourney, but hopefully we can beat ISU, ya know?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 07:32:21 PM »
The DA is being pressured by Beilein and the AD.  They're practically promising to blow him if he just makes it go away.  Like I said, Beilein is shitty at it.  It should already be a done deal, gone.  Word I'm hearing is he's mostly just creeping the DA out.  Like one minute he's promising all sorts of tickets and cash or even ladies they usually give the 'cruits and then the next he's begging and actually crying, talking about his life will be ruined and he'll get fired.  Just really weird, really ineffective stuff.  Amateur hour wacko is the itk bean.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 08:06:50 PM »
Being a DA in a big college sports town would be elite.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 09:30:57 PM »
The DA is being pressured by Beilein and the AD.  They're practically promising to blow him if he just makes it go away.  Like I said, Beilein is shitty at it.  It should already be a done deal, gone.  Word I'm hearing is he's mostly just creeping the DA out.  Like one minute he's promising all sorts of tickets and cash or even ladies they usually give the 'cruits and then the next he's begging and actually crying, talking about his life will be ruined and he'll get fired.  Just really weird, really ineffective stuff.  Amateur hour wacko is the itk bean.

This lines up with what I've been hearing as well.

It's weird, because most coaches would just suspend a guy for a game or two for the misdemeanor and then just move on. Instead he's going to hold him out for months of practice and games on the off chance the DA won't press misdemeanor charges.

Amateur hour indeed. I hope we fire Beilein immediately, he's the worst.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 09:48:06 PM »

This lines up with what I've been hearing as well.

It's weird, because most coaches would just suspend a guy for a game or two for the misdemeanor and then just move on. Instead he's going to hold him out for months of practice and games on the off chance the DA won't press misdemeanor charges.

Amateur hour indeed. I hope we fire Beilein immediately, he's the worst.

You guys need a oscar.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2013, 09:49:51 PM »
Yeah he's pretty old and obviously out of his depth running with the big dogs.  Mostly it's probably just the added stress of having Michigan basically at its basketball pinnacle and knowing the only way it can be done is to constantly cheat and lie, but you just know it's not sustainable at such a nowheresville of college hoops.  You can only win there by just cheating your balls right off your own body and on down the street if you catch my drift.  Takes a toll on a man, particularly a really old man.  He's probably going to die there.  From the stresses.  Meat chicken is a former football school and the sooner Beilein gets that through his head or dies the better everybody will be.  You have to be realistic about these things. 

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2013, 11:40:10 PM »
Yeah he's pretty old and obviously out of his depth running with the big dogs.  Mostly it's probably just the added stress of having Michigan basically at its basketball pinnacle and knowing the only way it can be done is to constantly cheat and lie, but you just know it's not sustainable at such a nowheresville of college hoops.  You can only win there by just cheating your balls right off your own body and on down the street if you catch my drift.  Takes a toll on a man, particularly a really old man.  He's probably going to die there.  From the stresses.  Meat chicken is a former football school and the sooner Beilein gets that through his head or dies the better everybody will be.  You have to be realistic about these things.
[/quo :Wha:te]

I hope he dies, seems like the best option for all involved.

Then we bring in a young cheater like Pastner and just crap all over the big 10. Then probably sanctions and stuff. Can't wait!

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2013, 03:28:11 PM »
Why is a big 10 school here?
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2013, 03:41:22 PM »

Every school is welcome here.

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2013, 05:36:14 PM »

I figured it was safer to meet here, in fear of floods.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2013, 08:36:06 PM »

I figured it was safer to meet here, in fear of floods.

ZING

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2013, 01:05:03 AM »
This thread was fun.

was.

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2013, 10:15:30 AM »
This thread was fun.

was.

Agreed, we were tied at the half last night with Umass...

Lowell. I've never heard of them either.  :ohno:

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2013, 11:40:54 AM »
Kenpom has ISU winning 70-69  :ohno:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2013, 05:21:24 PM »

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2013, 08:06:14 PM »
So uh, that was fun.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2013, 08:18:16 PM »
Grants to boooooooooooaggie.  This thread is very bigtenny(boring, whiny, bragadocious), tho.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2013, 08:19:01 PM »
Easiest $100 I've won in awhile...  Thanks fightin' Havs!!

:kstategrad:
bears are fast...

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2013, 10:36:35 PM »
So uh, that was fun.

Good game, we live and die by the 3 and tonight we died (8/30).

I'm actually not too discouraged, though. Our young guys didn't look to overwhelmed in their first real test on the road. Once McGary gets back close to 100% we should be fine.

You guys looked good,Ejim was a stud.