Author Topic: Get in this thread if you miss _Fan and want his HFBIQ posts back in this blog  (Read 7530 times)

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Dear _Fan,
I just need you to tell me that we don't suck anymore.  That is it.  I know some of these other guys want all that stat crap and that is ok.  I just need simple confirmation.  Thanks for all you do and please don't ever leave us.
Schreds

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dear _Fan,
I just need you to tell me that we don't suck anymore.  That is it.  I know some of these other guys want all that stat crap and that is ok.  I just need simple confirmation.  Thanks for all you do and please don't ever leave us.
Schreds

We don't suck.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
 :emawkid:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
There you have it!

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Hey _FAN totally random question but did you used to sit in section 2...I dunno maybe 8-10 rows up about the 5 yd line back in the late 90s?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hey _FAN totally random question but did you used to sit in section 2...I dunno maybe 8-10 rows up about the 5 yd line back in the late 90s?

No, that wasn't me. I had student tickets up until the early 2000s, even a few years after I graduated. Since the early 2000s I've sat in section 21 or 22. Now I sit in the press box.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile

No, that wasn't me. I had student tickets up until the early 2000s, even a few years after I graduated. Since the early 2000s I've sat in section 21 or 22. Now I sit in the press box.

Ah dang. Back then I would occasionally sit in 2 and there was a guy probably in his early/mid 20s and he would call like every single play they would run on offense and then bam they would run that exact play almost every single time and I was like who is this man? and I was crossing my fingers it was a young up and coming _FAN

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Now I sit in the press box.

Oooooohhhhh, la di da

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Now I sit in the press box.

Oooooohhhhh, la di da