Author Topic: Another One For Our Guy Daniel  (Read 162920 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Another One For Our Guy Daniel
« Reply #1275 on: September 02, 2014, 06:11:17 AM »
It's like having a relationship end with someone that you really loved due to certain circumstances not directly related to the relationship. Being sad and missing them and wondering what might have been. Then you're bro  wants to come make fun of how unsexy your ex's new boyfriend is and how both of you are settling for things that you didn't really want. Real salt in the wounds type stuff. It's mean. :frown:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: September 02, 2014, 10:05:33 AM »

:facepalm:
bears are fast...

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 02, 2014, 10:14:29 AM »
I would expect a podunk redneck racist school like McNeese St. to start a qb by the name of Bolfing.  It screams small time Dumbass U.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: September 02, 2014, 10:15:59 AM »
McNeese is messing with Pelini. I like it.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: September 02, 2014, 10:23:38 AM »

You know the Milton and Holmes kids are the Miss St and PigAggy transfers too, right?

bears are fast...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: September 02, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »

You know the Milton and Holmes kids are the Miss St and PigAggy transfers too, right?

Yes. McNeese will be a challenge for the Huskers.

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: September 02, 2014, 12:49:10 PM »

Yep, and notice that they aren't listed at starters either.    ;)   Milton is the best all around RB right now.   A banger that can move, too.   The returning runningback listed as the starter, Bennett is a slasher cut/back type who was one of the fastest players on the team last season.   Word out is that Holmes is faster.   ;)

I think there is a method to the madness.   I wouldn't go too crazy over the depth chart right now.

Doc

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: September 02, 2014, 12:52:12 PM »

What worries me is not the skilled players but the lines.   Nebraska just flat ran over FAU on Saturday.    I hope our lines can hold up and not just get physically whipped.   We have speed galore but what has been our downfall the last few season is teams that just physically whip us.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: September 02, 2014, 12:57:22 PM »
What worries me is not the skilled players but the lines.   Nebraska just flat ran over FAU on Saturday.    I hope our lines can hold up and not just get physically whipped.   We have speed galore but what has been our downfall the last few season is teams that just physically whip us.

And it should, most of the time this is one of the major differences between FCS and FBS programs (except NDSU). Nebraska will be very physical, but I think your offense will score some points, I'm not sure you'll stop them much though.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: September 02, 2014, 12:57:37 PM »

put Daniel at DT and/or DE, problem solved.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: September 02, 2014, 01:00:45 PM »

Lil Bo Peep had an axe to grind with FAU though because of the feeling that the FAU AD set up Carl with regards to the reports that staffers saw him doing coke and smokin' up...   

I'm not convinced they have the same focus for this game as they did the opener. 
bears are fast...

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: September 02, 2014, 02:20:29 PM »
Hey Bookie,

I told the guys on the HuskerBoard that you said "hello".     You did tell me that they would love me forever if I did that, right?????

;)

Oh, they have resorted to spying and posting messages from our messageboard to get info on our scrimmages.   Are they too chicken to come talk to us or do they think it would be beneath them????

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: September 02, 2014, 02:42:53 PM »
I'm not sure if that's the bored where all the misfits from Huskerpedophilia ended up or not... I think BigRedMaxiPad pulled the plug (pun intended) on that shitshow a couple years ago. 

bears are fast...

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: September 02, 2014, 03:02:02 PM »
I'm not sure if that's the bored where all the misfits from Huskerpedophilia ended up or not... I think BigRedMaxiPad pulled the plug (pun intended) on that shitshow a couple years ago.

Well, the misfits must have ended up somewhere else.   They claim no knowledge of you.    ;)

Doc

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: September 02, 2014, 03:08:47 PM »

Well, the misfits must have ended up somewhere else.   They claim no knowledge of you.    ;)

Doc

Merle probably died by now... RunTheBall (responsible for calling me "Bookie Pimp"), BigRedMax, Dane and the others are probably all curled up in a corner crying about the demise of their once proud program that just hasn't been the same since the NCAA did away with "county scholarships" that allowed them to keep 130+ on scholly.

bears are fast...

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: September 02, 2014, 03:09:07 PM »
doc, be careful over there.. i got in an honest to god IRL argument with a group of nub's that said we should never of let little Kaiden Schroeder (battling acute lymphocytic leukemia) score a td in our spring game because that's "their thing"

just a super weird and genuinely terrible group of fans.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: September 02, 2014, 03:10:31 PM »
Pfft, they must have beef with everyone, because everyone's got their own cancer kid.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: September 02, 2014, 03:17:25 PM »
Got into an inter webs slap fight with a Canadian husker fan who didn't realize a mailto link would automatically populate with his email address if he clicked it.  Claimed I hacked his computer.  :dubious:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: September 02, 2014, 03:44:05 PM »
Pads don't plug bro. Tampons do.

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: September 02, 2014, 03:53:33 PM »
Pfft, they must have beef with everyone, because everyone's got their own cancer kid.

Well, our football team doesn't have a cancer kid but our basketball team signed Bowen Johnson.

Bowen Johnson Signing

Doc

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: September 02, 2014, 04:22:11 PM »

Well, our football team doesn't have a cancer kid but our basketball team signed Bowen Johnson.

Bowen Johnson Signing

Doc

You should send him to Lincoln and let him score a touchdown during garbage time when you have already sealed the deal.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: September 02, 2014, 04:31:06 PM »

Bowen Johnson Signing

Doc

You should send him to Lincoln and let him score a touchdown during garbage time when you have already sealed the deal.

oh god, larry the cable guy would be pissed.

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: September 03, 2014, 09:39:19 AM »
Hey Bookie,

The Cornhusker fans might claim not to remember you but the ones on our messageboard have developed an instant dislike for you.    It must be because of your charming online persona.

And such hateful things to say about K-State.   Something about being a perenial Bottom Ten dweller.    Such hateful things.  Hurt my ears.

;)

Oh, and good luck against Iowa St. this week.   Those guys are probably hurting after that 18-wheeler that is North Dakota St. ran over them.  I watched that game and it was very entertaining.    I was tempted to go find an Iowa St. messageboard and look at the train wreck that was probably there.

I have an annual membership to CBS All-Access (you can watch the internet streams of all of the schools that are part of CBS All Access with the membership) so I tuned in online and watched some of the first half of your game with SFA.   It didn't take me long to see that SFA was still SFA and I got bored with it.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: September 03, 2014, 12:14:27 PM »
doc, i like you. please talk more about daniel and less about other stuff.*

*i will do the same

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile