Author Topic: things you are scared of that no one else is scared of  (Read 7781 times)

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: things you are scared of that no one else is scared of
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2013, 12:48:31 PM »
GOD DAMNIT MOCAT

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2013, 12:54:00 PM »
the pilot just decided to ease back on the throttle in a super dramatic and horrifying why while the nose of the plane was still about 30 degrees above horizontal. i immediately thought of that cargo 747  :frown:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2013, 01:01:40 PM »
We had one prop stop on a puddle jumper in the Bahamas.  Even took video and posted to YT.  :sdeek:

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
Re: Re: things you are scared of that no one else is scared of
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2013, 02:44:49 PM »
Babies scare the crap out of me.  I hate putting clothes on my 6 month old.  The other day I was putting his arm through the sleeve of a shirt and when his arm reached the end of the sleeve all of his fingers were bent straight backwards.  I was like crap I just mumped up my kids hand but he was fine.  I worry that I'm gonna dislocate an arm or leg on the little guy and everyone will think I'm a bad dad.    :cry: :ohno:

kids have incredibly stretchy tendons and cartilage.  Should be fine.  Just be a little wary about swinging them by their arms.
Kat kid is spot on here. When I put my daughter on my shoulders I always freak out that I'll drop her and put her down real quick.
I'm purple down

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2013, 12:23:44 AM »
I am absolutely terrified of having my back turned to heights.  I can stand on an observation deck and lean out, Ferris Bueller style, but I have to walk backwards away from the window.  One of my worst nightmare is being tied to a chair that is leaning back, but cemented in on the edge of a skyscraper like so

This was especially terrifying in the dream I had last night about being in a shitty canopy hammock over the grand canyon and feeling like the side by my head would release first, leaving me to try and save myself by catching something with my feet.

Holy rough ridin' crap.