Author Topic: Government Shutdown  (Read 55322 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Government Shutdown
« Reply #475 on: October 09, 2013, 06:52:22 PM »
Obama is a radical leftist when he's a civilian, a congressman and during the democratic primaries, and a partisan democrat bad person when he's acting the part of president.  He's probably a radical leftist behind closed doors and he'll be a radical leftist when his pathetic presidency is over.

Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are batshit crazy and the democrats elected them leaders of the party.  So to say the democrats are not beholden to leftist wackos is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:29:41 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2013, 10:29:07 PM »
What are obama's most radically liberal policies?

Redistribution of wealth?  He's only able to do what he can get away with, just like all elected officials.

How many presidents have set the income tax at a lower rate than it is right now?

The democrats controlled both the house and the senate when Obama took office. If Obama is as radical as you claim, and the wacky left is as mainstream as you claim, then he should have been able to push through just about anything when he took office.

Even the wacky left have the will to survive.

As opposed to the radical right, who is more than satisfied sharing their crazy with the world like a flasher waving his dick around in the middle of the street for all to see.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 10, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/park-police_762277.html

“We are a nation that has a government—not the other way around.”
—Ronald Reagan

The conduct of the National Park Service over the last week might be the biggest scandal of the Obama administration. This is an expansive claim, of course. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, the NSA, the HHS mandate?—?this is an administration that has not lacked for appalling abuses of power. And we still have three years to go.

Even so, consider the actions of the National Park Service since the government shutdown began. People first noticed what the NPS was up to when the World War II Memorial on the National Mall was “closed.” Just to be clear, the memorial is an open plaza. There is nothing to operate. Sometimes there might be a ranger standing around. But he’s not collecting tickets or opening gates. Putting up barricades and posting guards to “close” the World War II Memorial takes more resources and manpower than “keeping it open.”

The closure of the World War II Memorial was just the start of the Park Service’s partisan assault on the citizenry. There’s a cute little historic site just outside of the capital in McLean, Virginia, called the Claude Moore Colonial Farm. They do historical reenactments, and once upon a time the National Park Service helped run the place. But in 1980, the NPS cut the farm out of its budget. A group of private citizens set up an endowment to take care of the farm’s expenses. Ever since, the site has operated independently through a combination of private donations and volunteer workers.

The Park Service told Claude Moore Colonial Farm to shut down. The farm’s administrators appealed this directive?—?they explained that the Park Service doesn’t actually do anything for the historic site. The folks at the NPS were unmoved. And so, last week, the National Park Service found the scratch to send officers to the park to forcibly remove both volunteer workers and visitors.

Think about that for a minute. The Park Service, which is supposed to serve the public by administering parks, is now in the business of forcing parks they don’t administer to close. As Homer Simpson famously asked, did we lose a war?

We’re not done yet. The parking lot at Mount Vernon was closed by the NPS, too, even though the Park Service does not own Mount Vernon; it just controls access to the parking lots from the George Washington Parkway. At the Vietnam Memorial?—?which is just a wall you walk past?—?the NPS called in police to block access. But the pièce de résistance occurred in South Dakota. The Park Service wasn’t content just to close Mount Rushmore. No, they went the extra mile and put out orange cones to block the little scenic overlook areas on the roads near Mount Rushmore. You know, just to make sure no taxpayers could catch a glimpse of it.

It’s one thing for politicians to play shutdown theater. It’s another thing entirely for a civil bureaucracy entrusted with the privilege of caring for our national heritage to wage war against the citizenry on behalf of a political party.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 10, 2013, 11:39:33 AM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: October 10, 2013, 02:51:54 PM »
No more WIC in North Carolina.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/government-shutdown-wic_n_4073146.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

"People who really do need help are getting it taken away because Congress can't come to an agreement," the Wilmington resident said, flabbergasted. She spread the word on Facebook and said a "friend" told her in response that she should have gotten an abortion.
wow

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 10, 2013, 02:53:16 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/government-shutdown-wic_n_4073146.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

"People who really do need help are getting it taken away because Congress can't come to an agreement," the Wilmington resident said, flabbergasted. She spread the word on Facebook and said a "friend" told her in response that she should have gotten an abortion.
wow

that's cons for ya.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 10, 2013, 02:55:38 PM »

:lol:

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 10, 2013, 04:35:11 PM »

wow

that's cons for ya.

Am I the only one in the "If you can't afford kids, don't have them" camp? I mean for Christs sake, don't expect others to fund you having children (medical expenses) and now bitch about how they aren't providing you food for them also...

Where has people's common sense gone??

(Granted my statement is under the assumption is that if they can't afford baby food, they couldn't afford the medical costs either)

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 10, 2013, 04:56:11 PM »

wow

that's cons for ya.

Am I the only one in the "If you can't afford kids, don't have them" camp? I mean for Christs sake, don't expect others to fund you having children (medical expenses) and now bitch about how they aren't providing you food for them also...

(Granted my statement is under the assumption is that if they can't afford baby food, they couldn't afford the medical costs either)

Some people just don't believe in abortion.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 10, 2013, 04:57:45 PM »

wow

that's cons for ya.

There are other ways to not have kids than get knocked up and have an abortion.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 10, 2013, 05:00:08 PM »

wow

that's cons for ya.

Just imagine how great this country would be if no women ever had sex until marriage.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 10, 2013, 05:04:56 PM »

wow

that's cons for ya.

Just imagine how great this country would be if no women ever had sex until marriage.

You're missing the point here...

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 10, 2013, 05:12:56 PM »

wow

that's cons for ya.

Obviously the point is that it's important to open scenic overlooks of Mt. Rushmore but not to ensure that poor babies receive formula.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 10, 2013, 05:23:26 PM »
Being a responsible parent is a thing of the past

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 10, 2013, 05:29:57 PM »

wow

that's cons for ya.

Obviously the point is that it's important to open scenic overlooks of Mt. Rushmore but not to ensure that poor babies receive formula.

The point is that we've paid for the scenic overlooks and national parks through this thing called taxes. I'm sorry, but poor babies from crack whore mothers isn't high on my throw away money fund.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 10, 2013, 05:57:52 PM »
Good grief.  Why doesn't someone just run on an anti crack whore ticket and fix this mess?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 10, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »
a friend of mine gets WIC for a child they adopted from his wifes cousin (because she was in legal trouble for drugs).  guess my friend is just a rough ridin' crack whore though, living off the federal teat.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 10, 2013, 06:03:29 PM »
a friend of mine gets WIC for a child they adopted from his wifes cousin (because she was in legal trouble for drugs).  guess my friend is just a rough ridin' crack whore though, living off the federal teat.

Sorry you had to find out this way, Seven. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 10, 2013, 06:11:10 PM »
Back pay tho
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: October 10, 2013, 06:11:38 PM »
Woman i know is in her mid 20's and has 2 small children to raise by herself because her husband was killed in a car wreck. She gets wic, though, so she's a rough ridin' crack whore.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 10, 2013, 06:48:43 PM »
Woman i know is in her mid 20's and has 2 small children to raise by herself because her husband was killed in a car wreck. She gets wic, though, so she's a rough ridin' crack whore.

TELL THAT WHORE I PAID FOR MOUNT RUSHMORE WITH MY TAX DOLLARS

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 10, 2013, 06:52:30 PM »

TELL THAT WHORE I PAID FOR MOUNT RUSHMORE WITH MY TAX DOLLARS

Those war veterans earned the right to be free! She is suckling at their hard earned teet! rough ridin' crackwhore!

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 10, 2013, 06:58:25 PM »
she should have gotten an abortion.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 10, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »

Sorry you had to find out this way, Seven. 

[/ :lol:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.