Author Topic: Government Shutdown  (Read 54015 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Government Shutdown
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2013, 03:55:01 PM »
he just read an Ayn Rand book or something and wants to come on here and pretend to be smart.  I know some people like him.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2013, 03:57:58 PM »
The point is that he wants free McDonalds if others are getting free health care.

I could get behind this idea if it were chick-fil-a or Rubio's fish tacos.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2013, 04:00:58 PM »
The point is that he wants free McDonalds if others are getting free health care.

How many ppl would be hitting up mcd's for a shake or something on their way home from TooMuchTwinkieFatSurgery?  I bet a lot.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2013, 04:06:43 PM »
I think its funny that people think that obamacare provides health insurance to people who can't afford it.  What a bunch of retards.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2013, 04:08:43 PM »

How many ppl would be hitting up mcd's for a shake or something on their way home from TooMuchTwinkieFatSurgery?  I bet a lot.

Do this one in the "everyone show up at the doctor" context.  Then think of your sick 2 year old who has to wait so some fatfuck who has indigestion can get get screened for heart trauma

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2013, 04:10:30 PM »
When did medicaid and clinics cease to exist in this phony "the poor are dying outside of the doctors office" scenario?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2013, 04:11:43 PM »

Do this one in the "everyone show up at the doctor" context.  Then think of your sick 2 year old who has to wait so some fatfuck who has indigestion can get get screened for heart trauma

I would think that the fat guy who possibly has heart trauma probably needs to see the doctor more than my 2 year old with the sniffles.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »
From a pure economic standpoint, aren't we better of poisoning these people to death rather than allowing them to live off the government dole and procreate. We could simultaneously reduce carbon emissions.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2013, 04:14:56 PM »
Good news everyone, the IRS is still collecting money during the SHUTDOWN, but processing refunds will need to wait.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2013, 04:15:15 PM »

I would think that the fat guy who possibly has heart trauma probably needs to see the doctor more than my 2 year old with the sniffles.

The fat guy has indigestion. Your child is screaming and pulling her ears, you don't know what's wrong.  The clinic is closed and the nurse is filling out 9 pages of mandated aca paperwork he doesn't understand.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2013, 04:16:12 PM »
It's really going to be interesting Oct. 17th unless the Republican dumbasses draft and pass a debt ceiling bill to get it out of the WWE ring and confine their "fight" to the spending bill.  At least then those Biggest Loser wannabees won't get free McDs.  I don't know about you guys, but I stocked up on canned Spagetti-o's, Natty Ice, hollow points, gunpowder, and several boxes of condoms, just in case. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2013, 04:16:35 PM »
More guards to keep people out than it would take personnel to keep it open. Also, closing parks on government land not operated by the federal government. It's now obvious obama is trying to make this as painful as possible. What a drama queen.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/shutdown-overreach-more-guards-at-wwii-memorial-than-benghazi-park-service-closes-park-it-doesnt-run/article/2536710

LOL, never waste a tragedy, or some such

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2013, 04:20:56 PM »
Hey, didja hear about the Obama Administration closing down the WWII memorial, and then it turned into a big PR disaster when vets "stormed the barricades"? Some more vets did it today, only now the libs are doubling down. The SEIU paid people to protest at the WWII rally today about "getting back to work." (This is the same SEIU that now hates Obamacare, which is the reason for the SHUTDOWN, so... I'm so confused.  :dunno:)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2013, 04:24:16 PM »
LOL, I tried to check the equity in athletics website today and apparently it's so bad they had to shut down the DOE servers.   I mean, not even the database could survive without the 25/7/365 care of some server/web geek.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2013, 04:27:43 PM »
What is so exciting about a bunch of old ppl ignoring signs not to hang out on a concrete patio outside next to statues and stuff?  I get why it's happening.  I wouldn't ruin my vacation either, but why is this such a talking point? 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2013, 04:31:55 PM »
What is so exciting about a bunch of old ppl ignoring signs not to hang out on a concrete patio outside next to statues and stuff?  I get why it's happening.  I wouldn't ruin my vacation either, but why is this such a talking point?

You can't close a statue, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  If they don't have money why are they spending it trying to close a statue?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2013, 04:32:41 PM »
When did medicaid and clinics cease to exist in this phony "the poor are dying outside of the doctors office" scenario?

No one is pretending they don't.  I am not in favor of Obamacare.  I am also not in favor of the Shellshock world where he thinks he is some self made titan of industry that has made it now and the poor can just go away when in reality a single car wreck would wipe him out if it weren't for insurance.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2013, 04:34:33 PM »
he just read an Ayn Rand book or something and wants to come on here and pretend to be smart.  I know some people like him.

Well, you outed me...

Seriously though: All of you who are supporting this, I need some medical work done pretty soon...who wants to open their pocketbook and donate to me? Not a damn one of you...That's what I thought.

I take care of myself and you take care of yourself. I'm not going to ask you for help and I sure am not going to give help if you're not working and I am. The days of government handouts should be over as people are abusing the system...which is another topic for another thread

I'm not claiming to be a "self made titan" or whatever I was called...I just want to be accountable for me and nobody else. I'm tired of premiums going up and such because there are too many uninsured people demanding treatment without payment. It's ass backwards and we're smarter and better than that in the USofA.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 02, 2013, 04:38:24 PM »

Well, you outed me...

Seriously though: All of you who are supporting this, I need some medical work done pretty soon...who wants to open their pocketbook and donate to me? Not a damn one of you...That's what I thought.

I take care of myself and you take care of yourself. I'm not going to ask you for help and I sure am not going to give help if you're not working and I am. The days of government handouts should be over as people are abusing the system...which is another topic for another thread

I'm not claiming to be a "self made titan" or whatever I was called...I just want to be accountable for me and nobody else. I'm tired of premiums going up and such because there are too many uninsured people demanding treatment without payment. It's ass backwards and we're smarter and better than that in the USofA.

Good eff that is a mess.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2013, 04:42:47 PM »

You can't close a statue, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  If they don't have money why are they spending it trying to close a statue?

Yeah, I get that.  My post isn't pointed only here.  Have been hearing about it on tv and the radio too.  Like olds side stepping a sign is really showing someone.  Maybe the whole thing has been tongue in cheek in a stupid not funny way?   :dunno:

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2013, 04:48:28 PM »

Well, you outed me...

Good eff that is a mess.

Someday I just want to sit down, drink a couple brews and talk this (and obviously some KSU sports) through with you 'stone. We're not getting anywhere here and I think we both have logical explanations, it's just the delivery. Heck, i'll even buy the brews! :cheers:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2013, 04:50:30 PM »

The point is there is no need to shut down a memorial. Obama has complete control over what is open, what is closed, and who is furloughed, and he is trying to do it in the most visible and douchiest way. I understand why he's doing it but it makes him look small and more of a baby than congress.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2013, 04:52:43 PM »
harder to chug beer sitting down. i think we can all agree on that.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2013, 04:53:51 PM »

It's not a concrete patio. It's a monument to the million or so Americans who were killed or wounded ridding the world of one of the most evil tyrants ever known. The Obama Admin made the incredibly petty, disrespectful, and stupid decision to use it as a "SHUTDOWN" prop and the veterans said "eff You." Good for them.