Author Topic: The Eyes have it  (Read 3727 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Eyes have it
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 09:55:23 AM »
That one Sams to Gronk touchdown pass play.  :peek:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 09:57:55 AM »
I predict Texas will come out fired up, and yes I agree with Zacker, they'd be absolutely stupid not to come out and try to ram the ball right down our throat, and then just throw 5 and 7 yard out/squat routes against our pillow soft corner coverage and make our corners have to tackle their receivers. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 10:00:36 AM »
:DNR: Too excited for this trip and I'm not gonna let Zacker get me down. Qatz by 13.

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 10:02:24 AM »
How the hell will Bill scheme this game?

-Start Sams and test Texas' front 7?
-Start Sams and throw the ball from beginning?
-Start Waters and get a feel for how he handles big game pressure. Using first 2 series to read Texas?
-Start Waters and 4 WR sets, establishing pass first?

The worst thing Snyder could do is start Waters and play slow for first 2 series. He needs to go for rough ridin' throat from beginning. But he won't.
elitist since 1994

catzacker

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »
:DNR: Too excited for this trip and I'm not gonna let Zacker get me down. Qatz by 13.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 10:03:41 AM »
Start HSC; Mack's mind blown; breaks nose

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2013, 10:09:17 AM »
I want Sams to run the JBeasley offense.  QB run, handoff, or 60 yd bomb.  3 options.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2013, 10:13:55 AM »
Waters is 100% going to start

source: F-

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2013, 10:52:45 AM »
Texas running a bunch is what Texas should have been trying to do for like 3 yrs now since they have has such shitty QB's.

Would be a great plan if they have anyone that could actually run.  Our D sucks against it and it would take the ability for Case to lose the game out of Case's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) hands.

I think Zacker may be on to something unless we just Sams the crap out of them.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »
It feels more like @ MU in 2010 (MU 38  KSU 28).  Klein comes in and runs over MU then bill gives the ball back to carson to fumble at the goal line.

oh, I forgot about that season. Snyder was such a dumbass for not playing Collin all year.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2013, 11:02:17 AM »
It feels more like @ MU in 2010 (MU 38  KSU 28).  Klein comes in and runs over MU then bill gives the ball back to carson to fumble at the goal line.

oh, I forgot about that season. Snyder was such a dumbass for not playing Collin all year.
the more you think about previous years under snyder, the more you start realizing how many wasted plays and sometimes games (and sometimes years) he spent starting the inferior qb.  it's really pretty disturbing.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

catzacker

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2013, 11:07:37 AM »

I think that year and this year probably parallel each other in that he has one qb who can “throw” and one who can run, and he has an absolutely awful defense.  The MU game that year was one of his worst coaching job, imo.  They couldn’t really stop Collin, iirc, and yet he kept going back to Carson.   Thank goodness for Daniel Thomas that year. 

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2013, 11:16:33 AM »

the more you think about previous years under snyder, the more you start realizing how many wasted plays and sometimes games (and sometimes years) he spent starting the inferior qb.  it's really pretty disturbing.

That's how dementia usually sets in.  Slow at first, just a few weird instances of behavior here and there and you don't fully realize it until you start looking back on stuff several years later.

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2013, 11:33:44 AM »
I want Sams to run the JBeasley offense.  QB run, handoff, or 60 yd bomb.  3 options.

great offense..........but left out "roll to the right, 60 yard bomb"
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2013, 12:41:23 PM »

I think that year and this year probably parallel each other in that he has one qb who can “throw” and one who can run, and he has an absolutely awful defense.  The MU game that year was one of his worst coaching job, imo.  They couldn’t really stop Collin, iirc, and yet he kept going back to Carson.   Thank goodness for Daniel Thomas that year.
That might be a decent parallel is IF Sams was absolutely terrible at throwing the ball like CK was at that point in his career.  I am not sure 2010 CK could even throw that beautiful (but incomplete) back corner of the endzone fade Sams threw vs OSU last season.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2013, 12:43:17 PM »
How the hell will Bill scheme this game?

-Start Sams and test Texas' front 7?
-Start Sams and throw the ball from beginning?
-Start Waters and get a feel for how he handles big game pressure. Using first 2 series to read Texas?
-Start Waters and 4 WR sets, establishing pass first?

The worst thing Snyder could do is start Waters and play slow for first 2 series. He needs to go for rough ridin' throat from beginning. But he won't.
I am scared of starting Waters and running the CK offense resulting in many 3rd and longs that lead to interceptiondeliverysystem.com

Offline Functianalyst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2013, 12:45:43 PM »
K-State could easily take this game lightly.  In hindsight the loss to NDSU may have snapped KSU back to reality.  I am glad everyone is on edge about the game.  I gurantee UT can't take the game lightly.

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2013, 12:47:13 PM »
we got bumped to UCONN/Michigan...just to show how shitty of a gameday saturday is
titletown..lulz

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2013, 12:52:16 PM »

playbook knowledge, ya know?