Author Topic: Wait wait wait wait. Do I NEED KState.Hd to watch this game?  (Read 13861 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Wait wait wait wait. Do I NEED KState.Hd to watch this game?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2013, 02:33:36 PM »
Wichitans want to get together and watch this somehow, somewhere?

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2013, 02:42:30 PM »

Does anyone have a TV in their garage that would accept a laptop hookup?
@mikec2w

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2013, 02:51:50 PM »

I've got a tv in my living room which in some ways resembles a garage that would accept a laptop hookup, and a balcony not far from it.  :dunno:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2013, 02:52:48 PM »

I've got a tv in my living room which in some ways resembles a garage that would accept a laptop hookup, and a balcony not far from it.  :dunno:

That sounds like it would definitely work.
@mikec2w

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2013, 02:58:52 PM »
Peanut downtown OP is showing it.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2013, 03:00:45 PM »

:thumbs:  I'm pretty sure I've still got the HDMI cord to go from my laptop to the TV the last time this happened, but I canceled my kstateo.tv a while ago.  If you're already signed up and have the cord and all, perfect.  There's a couple other TVs for other games, and we could even double up some games on your laptop screen/my TV.

Sucks that my chromecast thing isn't set to arrive until Monday.  Maybe I'll luck out and it'll show up tomorrow afternoon.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2013, 03:03:49 PM »
You only need KState.hd if you want to watch the game and you believe murder is wrong.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2013, 03:04:48 PM »
i know what you mean, PoetWarrior.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2013, 03:06:39 PM »
Good.

Now decide.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2013, 03:16:14 PM »

:thumbs:  I'm pretty sure I've still got the HDMI cord to go from my laptop to the TV the last time this happened, but I canceled my kstateo.tv a while ago.  If you're already signed up and have the cord and all, perfect.  There's a couple other TVs for other games, and we could even double up some games on your laptop screen/my TV.

Sucks that my chromecast thing isn't set to arrive until Monday.  Maybe I'll luck out and it'll show up tomorrow afternoon.

I have everything we need to make this happen.
@mikec2w

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2013, 03:22:23 PM »
Good.

Now decide.
Sounds like I should maybe buy Kstate.hd.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2013, 03:43:52 PM »

I have everything we need to make this happen.

another kansas state success story!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2013, 04:44:39 PM »
You only need KState.hd if you want to watch the game and you believe murder is wrong.
if you mean what I think you mean then I think you're a huge dumbass.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2013, 04:48:28 PM »
This really works out well. Cats on the lap top, and JFF on the TV.   Yay!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »
I'm gonna be super honest here because you guys are my bros. I'm way more pumped about watching the Royals than the Cats this weekend. Probably the first time ever I've said that during football season.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2013, 04:54:03 PM »
But yeah I'll spend the $10 and watch the Cats on the laptop.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2013, 04:59:44 PM »
I'm gonna be super honest here because you guys are my bros. I'm way more pumped about watching the Royals than the Cats this weekend. Probably the first time ever I've said that during football season.

Ya, I'm rocking the royals visor all weekend. Detroit is tough, tho.  go cats Catier.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2013, 05:00:11 PM »

Ya, I'm rocking the royals visor all weekend. Detroit is tough, tho.  go cats Catier.

You had me at go cats

Offline jmarks

• Combo-Fan
  • To find a stream! > therealstreamhub.site
    • View Profile
    • StreamHub NCAA Forum
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2013, 05:28:33 PM »
Hey guys and Go Cats!! I've been lurking about the forums for a while now, but decided to register today to share a great streaming forum that I also use. The forum is volunteers only, there are no ads on it and all they do is find free, safe streams for College football games.
http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/85237-2013-NCAA-Football-Week-fizz-Streaming-amp-Discussion

This week they say they will have a link to the k-state.HD stream free for every one. Not only the game, but the pre-game as well. No idea how they do it, but apparently they get the feed and show it on a very plain webpage with the exact quality and all the functions of the original feed. They do not have the link listed yet, or I would include that here. But it should be available between 4:00 and 4:30pm CT

I watched the k-state.HD feed from their forum for basketball quite a few times last year, simply put... it was perfect.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:32:14 PM by jmarks »

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2013, 05:33:11 PM »
Hey guys and Go Cats!! I've been lurking about the forums for a while now, but decided to register today to share a great streaming forum that I also use. The forum is volunteers only, there are no ads on it and all they do is find free, safe streams for College football games.
http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/85237-2013-NCAA-Football-Week-fizz-Streaming-amp-Discussion

This week they say they will have a link to the k-state.HD stream free for every one. Not only the game, but the pre-game as well. No idea how they do it, but apparently they get the feed and show it on a very plain webpage with the exact quality and all the functions of the original feed. They do not have the link listed yet, or I would include that here. But it should be available between 4:00 and 4:30pm CT

I watched the k-state.HD feed from their forum for basketball quite a few times last year, simply put... it was perfect.

sounds like this guy doesn't believe murder is wrong

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2013, 05:59:42 PM »
virus  :buh-bye:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2013, 06:31:26 PM »

Get this guy a poster of the week badge if true

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2013, 06:42:46 PM »
if you mean what I think you mean then I think you're a huge dumbass.
Then let's cut to the chase, man/woman.

If you believe murder is wrong, or anything is wrong, you should understand that theft is wrong. There are people who believe that these acts are wrong, like I do, that don't acknowledge any basis for their belief. They are wrong*. My, correct, basis for this belief is that the God of the universe tells us that both murder and theft are wrong.

How'd I do, Kat Kid?

Offline jmarks

• Combo-Fan
  • To find a stream! > therealstreamhub.site
    • View Profile
    • StreamHub NCAA Forum
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2013, 06:53:12 PM »

Get this guy a poster of the week badge if true
Oh it's definitely true. wiziwig does a great job at finding and listing free, safe links for nearly all sports, but the guy who runs the NCAA section is a fanatic about covering every game with more than just espn3 links.

Just trying to help out... 

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2013, 07:35:35 PM »
lhn?